RELEASE Pokémon Let's Go! Polished Pikachu & Let's Go! Enhanced Eevee: Challenging ROMhacks for LGPE!

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by Dio Vento, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Nifs

Nifs Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 25, 2008
    Norway
    Hey @Dio Vento

I'm really enjoying your edits to the game so far. Thanks a lot for making them :)
    I have a question that I hoped you'd answer. Is the gym/elite four matches balanced around the player having really strong pokemon? I usually like to play through the different pokemon games with weaker pokemons, such as sandslash, hypno, pidgeot and raticate as examples. If I do that in your edited game, will I be stomped later on? Do the gym/elite four matches have really strong pokemon with good movesets?

2. Dio Vento
    OP

Dio Vento GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 27, 2015
    United States
    You should be fine. Worst case, use some candies. Most of the gym/e4 pokemon are the same as the base game

3. Plonk

Plonk Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 2, 2018
    United States
    Hello, I've been trying to use the LVL 35 evolve document that you've given, but it doesn't seem to work. I put it in the root of the SD Card, but it doesn't work. I've also tried to put it in the /atmosphere folder in my SD Card, but it didn't help either. Anything would be awesome.

4. alexj9626

alexj9626 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 2, 2016
    Panama
    Great work. Any way to only apply the reduced exp? Like i wold like to play the base game but only with the reduced exp and maybe no trade evolutions.

5. Dio Vento
    OP

Oct 27, 2015
    United States
    Check the link to my individual mods

alexj9626 likes this.
  6. michelthemaster

michelthemaster Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 22, 2015
    Gambia, The
    Same for me :-( Alpollo just dont wont to evolve...

7. haruhi4

haruhi4 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 24, 2008
    United States
    how can i make this work using sx os and putting the xci and the mod folder(which was renamed to sxos) into an external usb drive?

8. Chrisssj2

Chrisssj2 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Feb 12, 2008
    Netherlands
    Is there a way to quiickly know if the mod has been correctly installed? Anything ingame you can check if it works?

9. Dio Vento
    OP

Oct 27, 2015
    United States
    Go to Route 1 and if the mod has loaded properly there won't be any Oddish or Bellsprout there.

10. Chrisssj2

Chrisssj2 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Feb 12, 2008
    Netherlands
    In route 1 there is only pidgey and rattata as far as i can see. they shouldnt be there at all without this mod or?

11. Dio Vento
    OP

Oct 27, 2015
    United States
    Only pidgey and Rattata on route 1 means the mod is working properly! in default Let's Go there's version-dependent Oddish and Bellsprout there too.

Chrisssj2 likes this.
  12. szegedixy

szegedixy Newbie

Newcomer
    Yesterday
    Hungary
    I know this might be a stupid question, but how exactly can I use this under Reinx?

13. michelthemaster

michelthemaster Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 22, 2015
    Gambia, The
    For me this did not worked with REINX, so i finaly switched to Atmosphere and everything worked like it should :-)

Regards

Micha

Dio Vento likes this.