1. retta

retta Newbie
    Newcomer

Switzerland
    is there a mod that increases rare spawn chances without using stupid catch combo thing. using yuzu which cannot use 999x catch combo cheat... please help?

2. ShadyGame

ShadyGame GBAtemp Regular

Portugal
    Would be great if the code for the legendary battles was used on all regular battles so that if you want to catch a pokemon would have to defeat it first.

Also, for co op play, all battles should be double battles instead of using 2 pokes VS 1...

Dont know if any of this is possible... Just some ideas.

3. TheTrueDream42

TheTrueDream42 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    The mod is working great, 3 badges in and everything is going well.

My main complaint is I do wish Eevee moves where a bit stronger, like say 50. It feels odd having Headbutt dealing more damage than a super effective hit so early in the game.

Also Zippy Zap being 22 power and not 20 or 25 bugs me a ton too, but luckily I'm not playing the version where I have to see that. :P

The one last thing is that for the Digglet spamming Fissure (Gambler near Digglet Cave), but is it possible to add Fissure a second time to its move pool? I mean waiting it out until it uses Struggle is a strategy I suppose, but it is odd having to do that. I did really enjoy the fight though with how clever it was.

If I see anything else I'll let you know, but so far it's been fun to play!

4. rabrad

rabrad Newbie
    Newcomer

Portugal
    I can't seem to make it work in Atmosphere 0.12. Anyone else with the same problem?

5. frito23

frito23 Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Can confirm, didn't work for me either.

Edit: You need to move the folders inside "titles" to "contents" now.

Last edited by frito23, Jun 14, 2020
    TheTrueDream42 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Challenging, Pokémon, Polished