RELEASE Pokémon Let's Go! Polished Pikachu & Let's Go! Enhanced Eevee: Challenging ROMhacks for LGPE!

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by Dio Vento, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Dio Vento
    OP

Dio Vento GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 27, 2015
    United States
    This isn't caused by a mod, it's caused by SD corruption. You can go into Data Management on the Switch and delete the Let's Go game if you have an eShop / NSP copy.

ArcharGelod and pk92 like this.
  2. suny4

suny4 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2019
    Germany
  3. pcwizard7

pcwizard7 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 2, 2013
    Australia
    I m hopping a hacked rom is made for lets go pika/evee that aims to remove the pokemon go aspect and turn it into a transitional Game Freak pokemon game?

Xrcjax likes this.
  4. Dio Vento
    OP

Dio Vento GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 27, 2015
    United States
    Won't happen unless it's backported into gen 8 engine. Would require total reworking of the game code to implement features that don't currently exist in the game.
    More likely would be importing the models and dialogue/scenes of Let's Go into Gen 8, but even that would be a herculean task.

x65943 likes this.
  5. suny4

suny4 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2019
    Germany
    ok ignore me :(
    so you dont wanna fix the 151 mod, sad but alright
    thx anyway

6. Xrcjax

Xrcjax Member

Newcomer
    Dec 28, 2018
    France
    Hello, you can fix/edit/improve the mod by yourself with pknx, that's what I do.

7. suny4

suny4 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2019
    Germany
    i dont know what that is or how to use it...
    not super versatile with all of this stuff :/
    but if i would make a mod, i would make a mod, you know that works and does what the mod should do o.O

8. Xrcjax

Xrcjax Member

Newcomer
    Dec 28, 2018
    France
    If you want, tell me the pokemons and the place they could be and I can send you the mod for that

9. MasterJ360

MasterJ360 GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 10, 2016
    United States
    Just wanted to confirm the mod patch works again on the latest sxos Stable 2.5.2. Rare candied my Kadabra into Alakazam at lvl 50 :)

10. Porotto

Porotto Member

Newcomer
    May 19, 2014
    Eastbourne, East Sussex
    Dont suppose anyone has a checkpoint save after the elite 4 but before capturing mewtwo? my save corrupted >_< just got this working on it too so i could catch ekans and oddish

11. link611

link611 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 12, 2019
    Germany
    Hi there,

Maybe would be a Mod nice For spawning Red without beating the master trainers?

Last edited by link611, Jan 12, 2019
  12. SuperiorSeaBunny

SuperiorSeaBunny Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 9, 2016
    Chile
    This is odd. For whatever reason, trainer battles are all exactly the same as in the vanilla game after the cleadon gym. Is this supposed to happen or...?

Last edited by SuperiorSeaBunny, Jan 22, 2019
  13. Manurocker95

Manurocker95 Game Developer & Pokémon Master

May 29, 2016
    Spain
    Madrid
    Did you manage to modify also the models and animations?

14. Angeal09

Angeal09 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 18, 2019
    United States
    Hi guys, new here. I was wondering, I own the game on Switch but don't have the courage to jailbreak it the console because if I break it, im screwed. But I wouldn't mind trying on an emulator like Yuzu. Would this mod work on an emulator?

15. PapaBones

PapaBones Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 7, 2019
    Germany
    For whatever reason the .zip is windows only. I can't extract it on Linux whatsoever without everything messing up.

16. Nomada

Nomada Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 16, 2019
    United States
    The 151 mod doesn't seem to be working for me anymore which is a huge bummer..

17. pcwizard7

pcwizard7 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 2, 2013
    Australia
    Is there a way to rom hack to so it plays like a traditional Pokemon game? or already hacked one out there?

thanks

18. Manurocker95

Manurocker95 Game Developer & Pokémon Master

May 29, 2016
    Spain
    Madrid
    You mean just battling wild pokemon or RNG zones too? It would be possible but no one will do it, so...

19. dishins

dishins Member

Newcomer
    May 25, 2016
    Brazil
    Hello, i'm having issues with omanyte not spawning anywhere with 151 hack, anyone else having this issue?

20. ArcharGelod

ArcharGelod Newbie

Newcomer
    May 15, 2019
    Russia
    Yes it is, because windows zip uses backwards slashes instead of forward ones. Here you can download fixed file- tinyurl com y34q7uv4