RELEASE Pokémon Let's Go! Polished Pikachu & Let's Go! Enhanced Eevee: Challenging ROMhacks for LGPE!

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by Dio Vento, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Baileys88ita

Baileys88ita Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 18, 2018
    Italy
    unfortunately I do not have the possibility to dump the game because I have the digital version bought on the eshop :(
    how can I do?

2. Dio Vento
    OP

Dio Vento GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 27, 2015
    United States
  3. Baileys88ita

Baileys88ita Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 18, 2018
    Italy
    mmm I tried it but it is quite complicated .. thanks anyway

4. Dio Vento
    OP

Oct 27, 2015
    United States
    Your best bet then would be to ask Kaphotics to allow PKNX to randomize just the encounter data binary instead of requiring the presence of a full ROM.

5. Celediel

Celediel Member

Newcomer
    Jan 30, 2016
    United States
    Tacoma, WA
    Same issue on an Android device. I didn't think it was possible to create a Windows exclusive zip fire, but @Dio Vento managed to do it.

PapaBones and Maiken like this.
  6. MasterJ360

MasterJ360 GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 10, 2016
    United States
    hmm the level mod seems not compatible to sxos LF on 6.2 since it did work on 5.1 or atleast I was able to play the game.
    Now it just hangs on the Switch loading screen. Oh well I'll just pkhex clone my shiny Kadabra into Alakazam

7. aldamienp

aldamienp Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 11, 2018
    Uruguay
    @Dio Vento Hi! I'm using your standalone mods, but everytime I launch the game it loads forever and it freezes when I try to restart the console. I'm on the Pikachu version, using SXOS 2.5 and the 6.2 system update. Is this a known issue? If not, I don't know what I'm doing wrong... I downloaded your files, pasted the "atmosphere" folder to the root of my sd card and then renamed it to "sxos". Any help?

I'm downloading an Eevee version of the game just to see if it works or not.

8. guitarheroknight

guitarheroknight 1.6180339887

Nov 9, 2014
    Norway
    Grand Line
    SX OS 2.5 currently does not support game mods. Go back to 2.4!

aldamienp likes this.
  9. aldamienp

aldamienp Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 11, 2018
    Uruguay
    LOL that actually fixed it! I updated so I could install and play some new games on 6.2, but now I downgraded the cfw and I just saw an oddish in my eevee game, so it should be working alright. Thanks for the input!

10. Xrcjax

Xrcjax Member

Newcomer
    Dec 28, 2018
    France
    Hello, I would like to thank you for this great mod.
    Are you working on new features?
    What about giving more items to trainers and making more fights 2v2?
    Making a full 2v2 game?

Last edited by Xrcjax, Dec 30, 2018
  11. MauriiDS

MauriiDS Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 8, 2007
    Chile
    I was just trying this and is awesome, but why Brock´s Zubat have Stomp? And in the rival battle in Cerulean City (at the bridge), why his Pidgey knows PoisonPowder :huh:

12. starkopportunist

starkopportunist Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2018
    Canada
    Has Omanyte spawning been fixed? I saw in the other thread that people were having issues finding it in plgeevee.
    Is Omanyte found in those 2 bodies of water in Seafoam Island cave?

Edit: Found it in that location after some time. Must have just been rare. Thanks!

Last edited by starkopportunist, Dec 31, 2018
  13. pk92

pk92 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 6, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Looking in the 151 doc, it doesn't seem the fossils are on there? How would one get kabuto if I chose Lord Helix?

Last edited by pk92, Jan 4, 2019
  14. suny4

suny4 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2019
    Germany
    there are a few pokes missing actually, so far i noticed theres no bulba/charmander/squirtle, no butterfree, aerodactyl, porygon, omanyte, kabuto, hitmonchan/hitmonlee
    thats the ones i noticed on the first look but i guess theres more...
    in the 151 doc on top it says
    "It will also add the Gift Pokémon Porygon, Omanyte, Kabuto, Aerodactyl, Lapras, Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan to the wild. "
    but in the spawnlist below theres no spawn for any of them

oh and you somehow deleted kakuna from spawning in viridian forest, i was there for 2 hours without any kakuna spawning, disabled the mod and was surrounded by 10 kakunas :D

lets go eevee btw

15. Xrcjax

Xrcjax Member

Newcomer
    Dec 28, 2018
    France
    Hello.
    I use your poke teams in my mod, do I have the right to share it in the future?

16. VuuI

VuuI Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 28, 2014
    Belgium
    @Dio Vento Your standalone mod does not include evolutions, the folder is empty, my machoke has not evolved

edit: it also doesnt have reduced exp, the entire pokelib folder is empty

Last edited by VuuI, Jan 4, 2019
    Xrcjax likes this.
  17. Xrcjax

Xrcjax Member

Newcomer
    Dec 28, 2018
    France
    Same for me, the special evee and pikachu attacks aren't modded too.

18. Dio Vento
    OP

Oct 27, 2015
    United States
    Fixed this.

Xrcjax likes this.
  19. suny4

suny4 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2019
    Germany
    what about the spawning issue i mentioned? im just in viridian forest and already seen some issues, dunno how but you somehow removed kakuna and butterfree from spawning in viridian forest :D that rly needs to be fixxed

Last edited by suny4, Jan 5, 2019
  20. Sinwin

Sinwin Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 6, 2019
    United States
    This doesn't work for me. Its corrupted my save. I uninstalled the mod per the instructions, my game is still corrupted after deleting the game and save file. Fresh installation triggers the same corruption check. Nothing found. I'm running atmosphere cfw. Game was working like a charm before.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Does anyone happen to know what ticket title I might need to delete on goldleaf or somewhere on the switch?