Pokemon Hong Kong Gold

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Personally I would just use a GBA flash cart and emulate. Anyway there are various flash carts, though the unquestioned best is the everdrive gb ( http://gbatemp.net/review/everdrive-gb.141/ ). It will not dump games though, the hardware things I linked are the main choice for that these days.
he was asking to dump the cartridge he has fast..

I may be wrong, but didn't the original "brick" NDS support Gb/GBc/GBA carts? I dunno what the official name for the first NDS was, probably referred to as the "phat" NDS, but I call it the "brick" because it's like holding a brick in your hand as you play.
as the other user replied, GB\GBC can't be played on the original NDS, only gba games (and of course DS games)
the official name is just nintendo DS, however we call it phat nds or original nds it doesn't really matter we understand which one

the everdrive gb doesn't dump games, it's now what @Alex4U is looking for..

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Woah, Thank you! But... i cant mail the cartridge, because im too young, (14 pls :c ) (First, im going to search help, like my father and i can make that!)
Oh! I Tested the cartridge with Pokémon Stadium 2 (JAP VER) AND WORKS!!!!!
USA Ver. doesnt work, because is JAP the game, but with a poorly translation...
For example (another :v) PSYCHIC is COCK ._.
the game really looks one that i would like to play..
there are some bootleg games with swearing and full of funny stuff..
i can help you dump it if you mail me the cartridge, but it would be international. i use an n64, a transfer pak, and an everdrive to get the job done.
this is good to know..
so @Alex4U if you can find someone on you area with a N64, transfer pack and everdrive (not sure if you can do with other flashcarts?) for n64..
if you manage to dump it, you can upload on that emulator's paradise website and send me a PM if you manage to do it so i can get the game from that other website
(distribution of roms here is not allwoed)

Reactions: Subtle Demise

QCLasky

Pro cat lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
It isnt an original cart, you can say that just looking yo the chip. Thats why it has a bad translation, someone made this "new version" and released it. I got some games like this here in Brazil.

Alex4U

i like pancakes
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
he was asking to dump the cartridge he has fast..

as the other user replied, GB\GBC can't be played on the original NDS, only gba games (and of course DS games)
the official name is just nintendo DS, however we call it phat nds or original nds it doesn't really matter we understand which one

the everdrive gb doesn't dump games, it's now what @Alex4U is looking for..

the game really looks one that i would like to play..
there are some bootleg games with swearing and full of funny stuff..

this is good to know..
so @Alex4U if you can find someone on you area with a N64, transfer pack and everdrive (not sure if you can do with other flashcarts?) for n64..
if you manage to dump it, you can upload on that emulator's paradise website and send me a PM if you manage to do it so i can get the game from that other website
(distribution of roms here is not allwoed)

Everdrive???? YES, I CAN BUY IT. I HAVE THE TRANSFER PAK, AND EASY TO SEARCH IT. Only give me instruccions :v

Please look the photos (if you dont see it, ploz see it)

@Alex4U buy an Everdrive 64 and an SD card, then download Libgbpak. Instructions on how to use it can be found here.
Thank you!. Later. I upload the rom! (Wait for it.... :'v )

Reactions: migles

migles

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Everdrive???? YES, I CAN BUY IT. I HAVE THE TRANSFER PAK, AND EASY TO SEARCH IT. Only give me instruccions :v
you need the everydrive for nintendo 64
you can find the official store here:
http://krikzz.com/store/
(there is a disclaimer that you need a CIC chip, nto sure if this wil be a problem for you)
and it's a little pricey.. but you can use it to play all nintendo 64 games on your nintendo 64 (and use homebrew), so i think it's a great investment!

draxoon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    438 bytes · Views: 236
  • 2.png
    2.png
    749 bytes · Views: 236
Reactions: Alex4U

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
you need the everydrive for nintendo 64
you can find the official store here:
http://krikzz.com/store/
(there is a disclaimer that you need a CIC chip, nto sure if this wil be a problem for you)
and it's a little pricey.. but you can use it to play all nintendo 64 games on your nintendo 64 (and use homebrew), so i think it's a great investment!

Here's one with a CIC chip included. WARNING! This will cost almost $280.00 USD when shipped to Mexico. This is also a decent deal for one that already has a CIC chip installed. It will be extremely hard to find a better price than this right now as well.

Last edited by Maq47,
Reactions: migles

migles

Trophies
XP
Country
China
I have this cart and can upload IPS patch if there's interest.
upload the rom to that rom paradise website?
i think they have bootlegs as well..
it would be cool to have a bootleg catalog...

btw, no one yet showed the cover of this bootleg.. or it has not a custom cover?

draxoon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I believe IPS patch can be uploaded even here, as without original japanese ROM (which I won't provide) it's useless.
So, enjoy ;).

Look for japanese Gold with checksum 524478D4 and apply patch. Resulting CRC is FC04AC0E.

Back seal says 7/2000 and I find that interesting.

Attachments

• hkgold.zip
    78.7 KB · Views: 149
  • hkgold.jpg
    hkgold.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 212
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 189

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe IPS patch can be uploaded even here, as without original japanese ROM (which I won't provide) it's useless.
So, enjoy ;).

Look for japanese Gold with checksum 524478D4 and apply patch. Resulting CRC is FC04AC0E.

Thanks! I think the 7/2000 was the month it was made but i don't know

migles

Trophies
XP
Country
China
So, enjoy ;).

thank you for both the ips and the courtesy of giving checksums (so we can make sure we are using the right rom)

Reactions: cearp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.