ROM Hack Pokemon HGSS US -> J Translation patch.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZackVee
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 84,712
  • Replies Replies 262
  • Likes Likes 1
PikaPerson01 said:
ZackVee said:
Patch-only: Download here! (v.2.0 FULL - Mediafire)
Hmm... I'm not too sure how to get a file on mediafire to download. >_>


Just click download?

QUOTE(targetmaster @ Mar 24 2010, 01:11 AM)
will the usa sav file work on this patched jap ver?

Yep just make sure the sav file matches the rom name.
 
I just confirmed it working with the EDGE DS running 1.8 OS. Played 1 hour without any freezes.

Edit: EDGE 1.9 OS is out and a clean rom of Pokemon HG/SS works without freezing.
 
Well seeing as how i won't be able to patch this like a couldn't patch it for v1.5 anyone know how i'm supposed to find a patched version?
 
mattbraum said:
diando said:
mattbraum said:
Still I didn't get which name should the .patch be...

Can anyone help me with that?
The é in Beta needs to be changed, I think.

No, it isn't that... Any other ideas?
Yeah it is, I had to do that.
Use the full version though, I don't even know why the beta is still up.
 
[/quote]
Yeah it is, I had to do that.
Use the full version though, I don't even know why the beta is still up.
[/quote]

I'm tryin the full version, the "only patch" version for 2.0

Ty for tryin' to help...
laugh.gif
 
alykhan786 said:
The impostor seems to have had a more positive and useful impact than the guys he was impersonating, funny
yeah but he got banned

on topic: I got it to patch!!!
rolleyes.gif

oh man tomorrow is going to be funnnnn!
 
alykhan786 said:
The impostor seems to have had a more positive and useful impact than the guys he was impersonating, funny
The guys he was impersonating made the Japanese version AP patch. He stole their patch and built off of that. If they hadn't done their work, he would have never have been able to make this.
 
I really dunno why but everytime I save I get a corrupt save, doesnt matter the patch, its always the same :S
Does anyone know how to fix this? :S
I have R4i SDHC (without V4).


thx
 

Site & Scene News