Pokemon HG/SS, whose fixing

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by yusuo, Mar 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2010

Pokemon HG/SS, whose fixing by yusuo at 12:05 PM (2,373 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. yusuo
    OP

Member yusuo GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom
    Does anyone know if any groups have taken it upon themselves to sort this out, I know loads of people at home are trying to sort it by coming out with temp fixes, but has any nds hack groups taken it on themselves to release this patch first. I got it working on no$gba but the same version that works on there just white screens my ds.
    So anybody on a progress report or have any news

2. ImperialX

Member ImperialX GBAtemp Regular

Japan
  3. Delta517

Member Delta517 Its okay...Im a ninja ;)

Norway
    As far as I know we don't know if anyone tries to make a patch right now.

All you can do is to stop making threads about, wait or keep you updated on this thread.

4. yusuo
    OP

Member yusuo GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom
    wouldnt it be a good idea for all the people who know what ther doing to open a irc room and try and fix this together rather than by themselves, that way they can throw ideas about the place and try it on multiple cards, just a suggestion

5. Kreatur84

Member Kreatur84 GBAtemp Fan

Germany
    where are the crackers which fixed the jap version?
    need an r4isdhc fix non 1.4kernel

6. Dragonmasta666

Newcomer Dragonmasta666 Member

United States
    We need to stop openning new threads asking moronic questions. Did you seriously ask US if we know which pirate group is cracking this game? Please, can you name ONE ... just ONE game that you KNEW a particular (their name) scene group was working on before it was actually released to the public. Exactly, you dont. They dont walk around and post "hey we are working on Pokemon Heart Silver guys should be done in a few weeks, let everyone know XYZ scene group is doin it [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] " .... When a group releases it .... they release it. These questions quite honestly make me rageeeeeeee.

7. Nintendo_Chick

Member Nintendo_Chick GBAtemp Fan

United States
    a) Most of them are, each group is on their own server.
    b) Anyone who knows what they are doing wouldn't be caught dead here.

8. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    If you mean GBATemp, I wouldn't say that, we have Normatt and multiple other people that are well-versed in DS coding here.

If you mean this type of thread, then yeah, these dreads get jack shit done because time spent on a forum posting in a thread is not time spent making a damn fix.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.