Flexibility

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
HBK said:
Flexibility said:
Do any of those AP things give at least a Wi-Fi fix? I'd really like to use that.

Uh, you can play wifi without arm7
Yah there we go already. I'm really a noob at this kind of thing :/ I guess I'm gonna need to learn how to do stuff like this.

rvd42387

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
czulki said:
HBK said:
czulki said:
I really doubt random codes will fix anything.

WTF random codes? At least they're trying.

I tried too, codes, patches, new firmware, I have been testing stuff ever since the rom came out so don't give me that crap. We need a legit patch, not RANDOM CODES.

They arent RANDOM CODES though they are people actually doing work involving the coding of the game and asking other people to test them because they are still trying to zero in on anything else that could cause a problem these people are looking into the coding of the game and trying to fix the problem based on what they see. these codes can give false positives on the game making the game think its a legit copy so stop knocking people if you arent trying to make a patch or code of your own and while i may not have the technical know how of reading these hex values and trying to change them these people are trying their best. i personally have done everything i could think of and reported into the board on every piece back when this thread began what are you doing other than just looking at what people say and then complaining after it doesnt work. if this rant gets me banned or warned or whatever i dont really care just stop complaining at the people who are trying to help you play your game when you are doing nothing but sitting there and putting what they said into your game and crying when it doesnt work

guys ill be here for another 2 hours so anything you come up with i am more than happy to punch in and report in on

Yellow-SH

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
czulki said:
I tried too, codes, patches, new firmware, I have been testing stuff ever since the rom came out so don't give me that crap. We need a legit patch, not RANDOM CODES.
My Japanese version works only with the anti-freezes code. Another thing to say about "random code" ?

lucariolv1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
woo kazo's here, things should get a whole lot easier now
biggrin.gif

dartdude6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What cards currently work? I heard Acekard w/ AKAIO works well and I think I heard something about R4 w/ YSMenu working. Any luck with anything else like Cyclo. M3 Sakura, or Edge?

Mana94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KazoWAR said:
Guys this it not my code, it was just a small mistake I fixed from baldymcbald's code
frown.gif
GASP Kazo. I know you are good @ coding n stuff, take a whack at it, plz!

Not really a whack....more like a smash that will crack it open. Sometimes whacks don't work D:

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
KazoWAR said:
I guess I could take a crack at this, but I am not the Piracy cracking type.

Yeah, but you're good at hex editing, I mean you translated the Japanese version and did pretty awesome on it. xD

jxthemafia

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Kazo u rock dude i knw u'll crack it i tried wth th amr7 and arm9.it doesnt work on Ez flash Vi i messed up my data abt two times

lucariolv1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
HBK said:
KazoWAR said:
I guess I could take a crack at this, but I am not the Piracy cracking type.

Yeah, but you're good at hex editing, I mean you translated the Japanese version and did pretty awesome on it. xD

agreed, if you need any help kazo, we're here
smile.gif

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Can you do this Kazo? :

If we can find the variable/offset thing that checks for the events.
We can make it so that everytime you press a button it's set to 0,
so you won't ever get frozen.

macky301

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=36094.0

Pokemon HeartGold (U) black screen fix code:
020DD9E4 E1A00000
020D3820 E1A00000

Pokemon Soul Silver (U) black screen fix code:
020DE16C E1A00000
020D3FA8 E1A00000

Can anyone confirm if this works? Does the AP kick in after the 3rd badge? I've probably entered/left the building 40~ times and no freeze.

edit : FOR NO$GBA btw

czulki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
rvd42387 said:
czulki said:
HBK said:
czulki said:
I really doubt random codes will fix anything.

WTF random codes? At least they're trying.

They arent RANDOM CODES though they are people actually doing work involving the coding of the game and asking other people to test them because they are still trying to zero in on anything else that could cause a problem these people are looking into the coding of the game and trying to fix the problem based on what they see. these codes can give false positives on the game making the game think its a legit copy so stop knocking people if you arent trying to make a patch or code of your own and while i may not have the technical know how of reading these hex values and trying to change them these people are trying their best. i personally have done everything i could think of and reported into the board on every piece back when this thread began what are you doing other than just looking at what people say and then complaining after it doesnt work. if this rant gets me banned or warned or whatever i dont really care just stop complaining at the people who are trying to help you play your game when you are doing nothing but sitting there and putting what they said into your game and crying when it doesnt work

guys ill be here for another 2 hours so anything you come up with i am more than happy to punch in and report in on

Neat post, blah blah blah.

Facts: codes posted here don't solve the probem or make it worse. Hardly any progress.

Let me rephrase: RANDOM CODES to NOT WORKING CODES. There.

Also, I never complained, just stated facts. You people can't accept it that its BEYOND YOUR ABILITIES.

EDIT: on a side note, NO OFFENCE but tihnk about punctuation when writing posts. Reading them without commas or capital letters is annoying.

rvd42387

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well since whitney and her evil evil miltank are the reason the game freezes can we dub this anti piracy revenge of the miltank?

sorry bad joke i know but kazo if you come up with anything i will test it for you as soon as it is posted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work