baldymcbald

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KazoWAR said:
baldymcbald said:
at offset 02260344 the initial value is 4d in game it changes to e5
based on this assumption that this is the direct cause of the overflow by setting an interference code to alternate between the two it may allow a fix to occur

you mean it freezes soon after it changes to E5, or just as soon as you click on continue it changes to E5, because it it was the second, then that mean nothing because alot , and i mean alot of hex data changes when you go ingame.
when you look at the given address on arm9 when its in direct memory it has the value of e5 if you look directly at the rom when its not running it has a different value thereby there must be some reason for this value to change once again this is only if the memory overflow is at this location that is causing the ap glitch
could not the code be
02260344 0000004d
02260344 000000e5
if you set them both at the same time to register as the same amount should it not prevent the freeze some1 try this

Anacobra

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
jxthemafia said:
actually wht does tthis mean???????
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Every single time someone makes a post like that, don't help them. Just put "Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?" until they learn how to wait or read.

jxthemafia

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
i currently formatted my Ez flash two times wth fat32 thn wth sd formatting manager installed again the new version of EZ flash now lets try wht happens

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
wow, there's been quite a few developments today hasn't there?! Could I just ask people to read the rest of the thread BEFORE commenting, and giving suggestions that have already been, well, suggested?
Also, good luck with the offsets, they're a mare to do...or at least they were for me...

Yellow-SH

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
It was something that sticks in my head since yesterday...
Does anybody know if the French and American versions contain the same protections ?
If so, this would avoid having to do 3000 codes or patches.
unsure.gif

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
baldymcbald said:
KazoWAR said:
baldymcbald said:
at offset 02260344 the initial value is 4d in game it changes to e5
based on this assumption that this is the direct cause of the overflow by setting an interference code to alternate between the two it may allow a fix to occur

you mean it freezes soon after it changes to E5, or just as soon as you click on continue it changes to E5, because it it was the second, then that mean nothing because alot , and i mean alot of hex data changes when you go ingame.
when you look at the given address on arm9 when its in direct memory it has the value of e5 if you look directly at the rom when its not running it has a different value thereby there must be some reason for this value to change once again this is only if the memory overflow is at this location that is causing the ap glitch
could not the code be
02260344 0000004d
02260344 000000e5
if you set them both at the same time to register as the same amount should it not prevent the freeze some1 try this

You mean trying it as a AR code?

rvd42387

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well we have found alot of things that dont work so far which believe it or not i feel is good because it gets us that much closer to having something work

baldymcbald

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KazoWAR said:
for some reason, in desmume, everything around 02260344 is just plain 00
are you looking at the rom or are you looking at your save in the rom the offset as i said shows 4d
in game it generally registers as e5
possible code
02260344 0000004d
02260344 000000e5

anng12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RED ALERT!

New sypotonym

I'm at the sprout tower and im on the way back to violet city... the left side of the city is all black tiles and i cant move in.. its like theres a invisible wall blocking my way back into the city

is this an AP?

Posts merged

and i just got another black screen..

Posts merged

and i just got another black screen..

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
anng12 said:
RED ALERT!

New sypotonym

I'm at the sprout tower and im on the way back to violet city... the left side of the city is all black tiles and i cant move in.. its like theres a invisible wall blocking my way back into the city

is this an AP?

NO, it's the same AP, you just encountered it in an odd place.
ph34r.gif

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
HBK said:
anng12 said:
RED ALERT!

New sypotonym

is this an AP?

NO, it's the same AP, you just encountered it in an odd place.
ph34r.gif
yeah, it's irratating, but should be fixable....just need to find it in the code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    sorabora tempBOT: sorabora has joined the room.