Kami Kurai
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
xGrAffitix said:
Well. Amidst all of the craziness that's been going on the past day or so, I'm still confused as to what's going on. I hear some cards are working and some aren't. I've been messing around with different things on my R4 and nothing seemed to work, which is fine seeing as how a lot of people had difficulty with it, r4 being the cheaper and more 'obsolete' model of the cartridges. Anyways, I wanted to ask a question. I didn't see anything about it myself, so..I got this DSTT 1.17 thing. Not sure if any of you know what that is or not, but if you do, does it also have problems as with other firmwares?
Yes it does, I tried all 1.17 versions (orignal and unofficials) and nothing works. still have freezes.

xGrAffitix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh okay. Well thanks for the update then. Hopefully this will be resolved. (With less hostility of course.) It's like.."Hey we're all doing something illegal, but we want to get very mad at people who work very hard on trying to provide us with our illegal needs by spamming boards and calling people names!" Lol. Anyways, thank you.

cotyboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is the AP in (U) version different from AP in the Japanese version because the jap version also had this issue of random freezing etc. and it was fixed in a couple of days,so far that fix prevented the freezing until i had finished the game

xGrAffitix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I understand, it is. I've tried the JAP AP code/patch, Korean, and even the one posted up that was supposed to work, and to no avail.

Derpityherp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
cotyboy said:
Is the AP in (U) version different from AP in the Japanese version because the jap version also had this issue of random freezing etc. and it was fixed in a couple of days,so far that fix prevented the freezing until i had finished the game
The AP is different. Has been said so many times.

jxthemafia

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
hmmmmm i even tried the no button press thingy on entrances .wht is tht exactly?

Ok now if it isnt the save issues wht thn?????think think???think???????
could it be the roms tht r being downloaded before the 14th march were corrupted to some extent bcz they knew tht some one will leak thm.so why not take prcautions this time

cotyboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh I see thanks for the reply
laugh.gif

NRaider

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
jxthemafia said:
hmmmmm i even tried the no button press thingy on entrances .wht is tht exactly?

Ok now if it isnt the save issues wht thn?????think think???think???????
could it be the roms tht r being downloaded before the 14th march were corrupted to some extent bcz they knew tht some one will leak thm.so why not take prcautions this time

It´s just an anti-piracy protection by Nintendo.
Stop typing like a retard.

OT: Haven't got any luck on my pretty old M3 Pro. Getting freezes after a couple of events, tried every solution proposed here.

AcidAce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
um can someone give me a step by step instruction of how to do it im a NOOB i admit it ok pls no negative comments thnx

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
AcidAce said:
um can someone give me a step by step instruction of how to do it im a NOOB i admit it ok pls no negative comments thnx

There is nothing to do since there is no fix yet
tongue.gif

Derpityherp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
NRaider said:
OT: Haven't got any luck on my pretty old M3 Pro. Getting freezes after a couple of events, tried every solution proposed here.
Tried this already?

QUOTEFor those of you that just is willing to endure the freezing pre-Whitney (Yes, freezing will probably still occur, but probably once every 10 minutes. I was able to play through 7 hours this way. as long as it isnt as bad as freezing every 2 screens after Whitney)
I finally found a way:

Even if you just beat her and saved, thats alright. Go next door to get Squirtbottle or whatever the key item is.
Now, go to http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=183116
and download the portable pokesav (thanks, Chase-san)
You're supposed to put it on your DS and use the pokesav on your ND.
Why this pokesav instead of the bigger one?
Because this one allows you do edit the badges.

So what I did was ticked off the 3rd badge. Went back into the game, walk around tons, no freeze. Went back into the gym to talk to Whitney, hoping the game set it so that it was before your battle with her. Turns out it's still post battle, where she crys but haven't given you the 3rd badge yet. Once you talk to her, she'll give you the TM and 3rd Badge. Now I walked around with this and again, it froze every 3 screens.

So back to the portable pokesav and took out the 3rd badge. Opened my game up, walked in and out of the pokecenter 20 times, and took on a few trainers at the next route, and no freezing yet. I'm sure the freezing will come along, but as of now, I can continue my adventures again.

Once a patch for the game is made, then I'll go back to pick up the 3rd badge. As of now, it doesn't matter anyways. The badge doesn't enable any HM's, and I already got Squirtbottle.
Cheers, i had my day set free to play this game whole day, but getting stuck at Goldenrod pissed me off... this was all I can think of.

Working fairly well for me. Freezing after like 60-70 events, so it hardly bothers me.

gjac1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It doesnt really have anything to do with 20+ cycles , i used the quick egg hatch code, entered the PC and the screen went black, and that was just after turning the game on and using the code.

A fix for this might not be as simple as a patch for the rom or an AR code, this new protection was used on the Korean version which has been out for weeks and there was no fix for that yet either....

Sceptre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
mathewd3 said:
For a random stab in the dark

Get the Arm7 and/or Arm9 for Ace Attorney: Miles Edgeworth (it worked for S&SASR didnt it?) and try that way.

Using the arm7 causes crashes at the Load Game screen, Using the arm9 crashes it before the copyright screen.

mathewd3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sceptre said:
mathewd3 said:
For a random stab in the dark

Get the Arm7 and/or Arm9 for Ace Attorney: Miles Edgeworth (it worked for S&SASR didnt it?) and try that way.

Using the arm7 causes crashes at the Load Game screen, Using the arm9 crashes it before the copyright screen.

Arm9 crashes yes...

however i've just patched HG with Ace Attorney: Miles Edgeworth (U) Arm7 and it's working fine atm.

I'm using M3 DS Real latest firmware.

Just got Elm's phone number, no crashes, save properly.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
PiracyFix
D2359C44 E1A00000
D234FA80 E1A00000
D20DD9E4 E1A00000
D20D3820 E1A00000

TRy installing that code into the game using DSATM

icey5_mat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hm... could we maybe ask the Acekard people to share with us the AP for the korean version.. so that it should give us a clue to solve the freezing of the game?

eugene222

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Rockstar said:
PiracyFix
D2359C44 E1A00000
D234FA80 E1A00000
D20DD9E4 E1A00000
D20D3820 E1A00000

how often? this code doesnt work..

Influ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Rockstar said:
PiracyFix
D2359C44 E1A00000
D234FA80 E1A00000
D20DD9E4 E1A00000
D20D3820 E1A00000

Look here. Old stuff and not doing any good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la