macky301

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ctr3k said:
ambitous21 said:
Does pokesav have the ability to give you or take away your gym badges?
I wanted to see what would happen if I take away the 3rd badge, but I opened up my save and there doesn't seem to be an option of touching the badges..

what if we use a jap save that is past the 3rd gym (jap saves work fine)
i wish i still had my save.

Also Pokesav cant edit HGSS badges yet.

latest pokesav can.

link_991

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ctr3k said:
ambitous21 said:
I wanted to see what would happen if I take away the 3rd badge, but I opened up my save and there doesn't seem to be an option of touching the badges..

from my understanding It's not that there is a freeze that always occurs after the 3rd gym, but the piracy checks happen much more often after going past goldenrod, using a save from after that point would likely just make everything worse

ambitous21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just downloaded the newest pokesav for HG/SS, and there is a button for badges,
but when you click on it, all the badges are empty (even though my save file is supposed to have 3)
and even if you check on the badges you want and click ok, click the badge button again and it's all empty again.
in other words badges in pokesav doesn't seem to be working yet..

Squall Leonhart

Trophies
Website
vba-m.com
XP
Country
Australia
Azoth2090 said:
Random question, what's the chances of XPA making a patch for this? I know they've been known to do it on major releases.

XPA will do what they've always done. Get around to it on their own time.

Most likely they are sitting about with popcorn watching the masses scrounge for the fabled patch for the next week for lols.

QUOTE(ambitous21 @ Mar 13 2010, 07:32 PM) I just downloaded the newest pokesav for HG/SS, and there is a button for badges,
but when you click on it, all the badges are empty (even though my save file is supposed to have 3)
and even if you check on the badges you want and click ok, click the badge button again and it's all empty again.
in other words badges in pokesav doesn't seem to be working yet..

that actually doesn't mean much. Pokesav Plat would allow you to add pokemon and the slot would appear empty due to name space issues. Its possible the badge is added, its just not showing in pokesav.
which is the latest pokesav for hg/ss btw? 0.03a has the button disabled for me...

Azoth2090

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Squall Leonhart said:
Azoth2090 said:
Random question, what's the chances of XPA making a patch for this? I know they've been known to do it on major releases.

Most likely they are sitting about with popcorn watching the masses scrounge for the fabled patch for the next week for lols.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF Dammit, I guess I'm going to play the garbled SS translation then.

CamulaHikari

Kami Kurai
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Squall Leonhart said:
Azoth2090 said:

I agree, but I think it's kinda funny too. If you see how many people are searching for it (myself included)! xD

Dragonmasta666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Azoth2090 said:
Not sure what kind of answer your expecting here? OH .... there is a 43.22% chance that XPA releases a fix for this game! .... Point-in-fact: if they patch it ... they patch it. Asking retarded questions doesnt solve nor truely do anything other than create pointless fluff. First and last post im writing on this thread...

ambitous21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
link_991 said:
ctr3k said:
ambitous21 said:

from my understanding It's not that there is a freeze that always occurs after the 3rd gym, but the piracy checks happen much more often after going past goldenrod, using a save from after that point would likely just make everything worse
Well I'm guessing that since there is an exact trigger point, Whitney, maybe we can just ignore her, and not fight her at all,
and use pokesav to give you the 3rd badge, then maybe the game might be a bit more playable-
freezing every 10-15 minutes.

I played 7 hours doing so, and i bet a lot of people can play it this way too, at least until the patch comes out
but sadly pokesav's badge thing doesnt work
hate2.gif

Hero_Of_Fate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know. Not to knock XPA or anything, but it seems they kind of like to be recognized for doing things (see the PSZ incident). If they wait that long, Team Cyclops or the developers of AKAIO will probably beat them to it.

CamulaHikari

Kami Kurai
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hero_Of_Fate said:
I don't know. Not to knock XPA or anything, but it seems they kind of like to be recognized for doing things (see the PSZ incident). If they wait that long, Team Cyclops or the developers of AKAIO will probably beat them to it.
Now that you mention it, I think that's quite likely. But I think they'll wait till after the original release date...

rvd42387

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ambitous21 said:
link_991 said:
ctr3k said:
ambitous21 said:

Well I'm guessing that since there is an exact trigger point, Whitney, maybe we can just ignore her, and not fight her at all,
and use pokesav to give you the 3rd badge, then maybe the game might be a bit more playable-
freezing every 10-15 minutes.

I played 7 hours doing so, and i bet a lot of people can play it this way too, at least until the patch comes out
but sadly pokesav's badge thing doesnt work
hate2.gif

Problem is as far as I know you can't go any farther after that you need to beat whitney to get the squirtbottle which moves sudowood and lets you continue in the game

Hecatia

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
man this is a real tease get the rom early but its unplayable on most flashcards

not to be rude to anyone tho

Hero_Of_Fate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CamulaHikari said:
Hero_Of_Fate said:
I know Team Cyclops won't start until the 14th, that's for sure.
It will probably come around monday, that's two more days waiting... I'm glad I haven't finished my other games yet, so I have something to do!

Certainly. This month has been pretty damn good as far as game releases go. I can just play FF XIII until this is all sorted out.

CamulaHikari

Kami Kurai
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hero_Of_Fate said:
CamulaHikari said:
Hero_Of_Fate said:
I know Team Cyclops won't start until the 14th, that's for sure.
It will probably come around monday, that's two more days waiting... I'm glad I haven't finished my other games yet, so I have something to do!

Certainly. This month has been pretty damn good as far as game releases go. I can just play FF XIII until this is all sorted out.
I know! xD I still have YGO 2010 to play and to be honest I haven't even finished Platinum yet... Maybe I will get to that in the meantime.

Grifstar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
... I wonder.

Do the "walk over anything" codes work for the English yet (or is there any for that matter)? If the Pokesav doesn't work for removing the 3rd badge, maybe the next best thing would be trying to bypass Goldenrod entirely and see what happens.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
I'll probably busy myself with Glory of Heracles for now... But damn I'm already close to finishing the game. D:
*Raika throws a calm ball at himself*
*Raika failed to be caught*
*shot*

Azoth2090

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Grifstar said:
... I wonder.

Do the "walk over anything" codes work for the English yet (or is there any for that matter)? If the Pokesav doesn't work for removing the 3rd badge, maybe the next best thing would be trying to bypass Goldenrod entirely and see what happens.
There's one problem with that, you're required to have that badge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: