ROM Hack Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iAlex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
anng12 said:
omg... this thread is FULL OF SPAM!
EVERYONE GET TO WORK ON PATCH NOW!
Why the hell don't try it yourself? Everyone is f***ing doing there best, but you're one of those nubs who thinks that everything is done in a second of time. idiot.
Or just buy the game! :l

Lahiho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hunt3rshadow said:
Izual Urashima said:
En francais : Une note aux visiteurs français : Plusieurs membres de sites FR sont déjà en train de surveiller l'actualité ici, et les résultats seront reportés sur l'un d'entre eux (que je n'ai pas besoin de citer, mais qui a été le premier a proposer les roms FR) dès qu'il y en aura. Patience, donc.

In english : A note to french users : Several members of FR sites are already watching the news here, and the results will be reported on one of them (which I need not mention, but which was the first to propose the FR Rom) when there will be. Patience, until then.

Oh thats great. The French are moochers.
We are talking about getting round anti piracy so we can play a game for free (and you aren't even the pne trying to get round it, you are waiting for somebody else to) and you have the cheek to call someone else a moocher? lol

TheCypher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
shlong said:
hunt3rshadow said:
Izual Urashima said:
En francais : Une note aux visiteurs français : Plusieurs membres de sites FR sont déjà en train de surveiller l'actualité ici, et les résultats seront reportés sur l'un d'entre eux (que je n'ai pas besoin de citer, mais qui a été le premier a proposer les roms FR) dès qu'il y en aura. Patience, donc.

In english : A note to french users : Several members of FR sites are already watching the news here, and the results will be reported on one of them (which I need not mention, but which was the first to propose the FR Rom) when there will be. Patience, until then.

as always. anyone know how the koreans are doing with their AP?
Probably Zerg Rushing it into submission

liamtrees22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey i don't kno if it helps but i got this from a site

I set the NDS-Cartridge Backup Media to Flash 512kb and it works fine.

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
TheCypher said:
shlong said:
hunt3rshadow said:
Izual Urashima said:

as always. anyone know how the koreans are doing with their AP?
Probably Zerg Rushing it into submission
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g83/mr_w...um/ZergRush.jpg

iAlex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
sinbad.the.sailer said:
Why not try and replace the arm7 of the us one with the jap one and then use the jap ap fix
You haven't checked the thread, have you? This has been suggested hundreds of times, but it just doesn't work.

Necet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sinbad.the.sailer said:
Why not try and replace the arm7 of the us one with the jap one and then use the jap ap fix

I tried to do that with the ARM9 but only got 2 white screens, the game didnt load.

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
sinbad.the.sailer said:
it has been tried. it failed, because the japanese arm7 relies upon japanese text. which the US doesn't have.

iAlex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Okay, we now know that it doesn't work, back ontopic?
smile.gif

roscogeronimo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Donixs said:
VGK said:
Game's out guys. I just picked up my copy of SoulSilver.

Should I dump/check my copy to see if the "Nintendo leaked a defective rom" story was true?
We do not support the dumping and spreading of ROMs for it is illegal, please do not do it.

I guess no one else noticed the two words he bolded. i see what you did there.

darcangel

Lovely Troll
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
shlong said:
sinbad.the.sailer said:
it has been tried. it failed, because the japanese arm7 relies upon japanese text. which the US doesn't have.
damn you japanese people and your danmed language...

anyway, I dont wanna read all 3 thread withf more then 200 pages on total, so till now, we dont have anyone anywhere near to find out, why it stops..
we only know that is random and like every 24 time it loads something it will have a dif kind of crash

anng12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I edit my save file on Pokesav so that I can remove my 3rd badge?

the badge function on pokesav is defective!

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
liamtrees22 said:
i don't know if it helps but i got this from a site called http://forums.ngemu.com/no-gba-discussion/...snt-work-2.html

set the NDS-Cartridge Backup Media to Flash 512kb and it works fine.
theyre getting furth than this one hopefully that'll help
Thanks for trying to help, but that's just for the emulator No$GBA, people here are trying to get it to work on flashcarts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol