ROM Hack Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brett-big

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nachiitox said:
Hey, in the first posts we where doing it right...
Can we start working like before? Perhaps we can find a solution, but not making jokes
It was funny, i admited, but is over... If we want to play this game , we have to work together
+1

holoflame

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Donixs said:
I_like_where_this_thread_is_going.jpg

offtopic:
facepalm.jpg

ontopic: If I know how to hex edit, I was trying to fix it....

kog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i think what the french dude may be implying is that they have a french AP free rom, that they believe we can take open up and see what they've changeed to remove te AP patch, we copy what they've done and voila! but i fear they may have changes the french rom and not the USA one. but we dont know until we try i suppose, sory if ive gotten the wrong end of this

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
baldymcbald said:
Searinox said:
Does DeSmume work without any issues or freezes? I happened to go out of a house and the character and his poke were a pixel mess. On entering a new house everything went black and music began to loop 1/2 second. Doesn't sound like the AP everyone's talking about, more like corruption. Please confirm that this is/isn't the AP behaveior?
thats it in an blanket the events that are tied into the ap include that
now then i would like to say that even with out ap codes that with both emus you have apprx at start of game 70 events that you can do dnt know bout later on
What's weird is that I had a savestate made 5 seconds before the sprite messup. I loaded that state and again went into the same house but the effect did not repeat. Is the AP randomizer time-based?

Nachiitox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
brett-big said:
Nachiitox said:
Hey, in the first posts we where doing it right...
Can we start working like before? Perhaps we can find a solution, but not making jokes
It was funny, i admited, but is over... If we want to play this game , we have to work together
+1
Offtopic: Whats +1 :S? im new
On topic: well, lets start working, whats the most recent info we have?

Sesshoumaru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Stevetry said:
Sesshoumaru said:
I think people are getting angry at other people because they want them to make a patch. Well if you want that patch so badly: go learn the language or pay someone that knows it a lot of money and he'll do it for you? If not SHUT THE FUCK UP.

And the patch is still walking.

why are you even here get out if you don't have nothing good to say there other parts of the forum were you can be a moron
Cry more plx men ok or yes?

yazoomafroo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How pissed are we all going to be if it was something really simple?

Nobody has yet tested the theory that nintendo put out the fake versions to draw all attention from the real version. Where can we get a dumped legit version from?

holoflame

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
kog said:
i think what the french dude may be implying is that they have a french AP free rom, that they believe we can take open up and see what they've changeed to remove te AP patch, we copy what they've done and voila! but i fear they may have changes the french rom and not the USA one. but we dont know until we try i suppose, sory if ive gotten the wrong end of this

No, on the link he gave were also pictures.
That show that it is a patch, not a rom.

baldymcbald

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lads i leave it all to you its been a long day n i'm off remember your the last and best hope for humanity..... screw god speed
grog.gif
n its time for some medicine ie scotch

bryan800

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Stevetry said:
holoflame said:
bryan800 said:
Patch is going " to break to fucker to eliminate " the PROTECTION OF GAMES

But he FR then to extract the patch fr to find codes them for the protection of games and created a patch the USA Voila.

So your saying that this patch will patch the anti-piracy?

Donc, votre disant que ce patch correctif de la lutte anti-piratage?

the only patch we getting from that site is the rudolf one and that one on take the usa version

yes avec se patch plus de bug ni de frezzz du jeux

vaanskypirate

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Spain
Are the original versions available for purchase already? If so, we could use a second ROM dump for testing purposes, cause this doesn't look like it's going anywhere soon.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
baldymcbald said:
lads i leave it all to you its been a long day n i'm off remember your the last and best hope for humanity..... screw god speed
grog.gif
n its time for some medicine ie scotch
Self-medication is the best medication.
yaywii.gif

EJames2100

Trophies
XP
Country
yazoomafroo said:
How pissed are we all going to be if it was something really simple?

Nobody has yet tested the theory that nintendo put out the fake versions to draw all attention from the real version. Where can we get a dumped legit version from?

I was considering that also.
Parhaps if someone got a new base and had a look ?

BTW +1 is saying I agree with you but I'm too lazy to write that so I'll just put +1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok I tried it and 1) it doesnt boot wood menu automatically and 2) when trying to load a game through wood theres just a loading screen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's low on wood
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    lemme ask in forums
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL. Of course that's before most you guys even were born yet.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download...