ROM Hack Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anng12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Donixs said:
Subtle Demise said:
Stevetry said:
NO get out
Ban him then, Mr. Moderator.

Yeah really, Stevetry has just been an ass pretty much. And so has aang12. I've been a dick too, but I haven't been a dick to other people, just the thread in general.

DUDE,you cant even spell my username so.. yeah

wow.

bryan800

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Mazda! said:
So, just created an account here so as to clarify some things with this french patch and with french version of HG/SS.

This patch is just a translation patch for Japanese version, so there's no point trying to make it work on the US version, cause it obviously won't.

I've also seen some people saying French version didn't have any AP. This completely wrong, it surely has. I'm playing on it (I'm french, so...), and I assume it freezes exactly the same way the US version does.

oué mais j'ai tester le patch v5 il controuner la protection du jeux alors voila si une personne peut trouver les code dans se patch qui controuner la protection on peut cree un patch avec se code .

Donixs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anng12 said:
Donixs said:
Subtle Demise said:
Stevetry said:
NO get out
Ban him then, Mr. Moderator.

Yeah really, Stevetry has just been an ass pretty much. And so has aang12. I've been a dick too, but I haven't been a dick to other people, just the thread in general.

DUDE,you cant even spell my username so.. yeah

wow.

Why bother learning your username? You haven't done anything important.

anng12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I declare this thread to be unofically closed.

Everyone, move over to the other thread becuz this one is full of 27 pages of spam.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bryan800 said:
Mazda! said:
So, just created an account here so as to clarify some things with this french patch and with french version of HG/SS.

This patch is just a translation patch for Japanese version, so there's no point trying to make it work on the US version, cause it obviously won't.

I've also seen some people saying French version didn't have any AP. This completely wrong, it surely has. I'm playing on it (I'm french, so...), and I assume it freezes exactly the same way the US version does.

oué mais j'ai tester le patch v5 il controuner la protection du jeux alors voila si une personne peut trouver les code dans se patch qui controuner la protection on peut cree un patch avec se code .
Non, il ne marche pas, c'est un patch pour traduire la version Japonaise, et pour l'empêcher de freezer, il ne fait rien du tout sur une autre version.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
anng12 said:
I declare this thread to be unofically closed.

Everyone, move over to the other thread becuz this one is full of 27 pages of spam.
What the fuck makes you think that a new thread will be clean?
why don't you shut the fuck up and go away.

bryan800

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Subtle Demise said:
bryan800 said:
Mazda! said:

Non, il ne marche pas, c'est un patch pour traduire la version Japonaise, et pour l'empêcher de freezer, il ne fait rien du tout sur une autre version.

mazda croit moi je lais tester avec metagames il fait la tradu pourri mais en moin il frezzz plus ni plante cars dans se patch il a se code la solution

Mazda!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
bryan800 +> Il contournait la protection sur la version Japonaise uniquement. Les protections sur les versions US et FR ne sont pas les mêmes.

(Sorry for speaking French, but he won't understand when we're speaking English...)

EDIT: C'est juste une traduction de la version Jap, donc celle-ci ne bug pas, mais la version FR originale si, et ce patch ne corrigera pas le problème.

Nixol

Trophies
XP
Country
France
bryan800 said:
Subtle Demise said:
mathewd3 said:
Cheers for the link.

Subtle Demise said:
It won't work.

How do you know?
Look at the dates...2009. It's a translation patch for the JP version, and like the other translation patches for the Japanese version, it obviously contains some kind of freeze fix. And as we all know the same fix for the Japanese version won't work on this one.

si il marche le patch c'est la v 5 à nous même si il et de 2009 il marche quand même

Essaye de parler anglais stp. C'est un forum anglais
wink.gif

yazoomafroo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sage.jpg

It's useless you can't look back to refer to anything due to spam. Someone should get a moderator to delete spam as these threads go on as anyone trying to help can't find any info which is why everyone is repeating ideas.

Stevetry

Most perverted person in GBATEMP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mazda! said:
bryan800 +> Il contournait la protection sur la version Japonaise uniquement. Les protections sur les versions US et FR ne sont pas les mêmes.

(Sorry for speaking French, but he won't understand when we're speaking English...)

EDIT: C'est juste une traduction de la version Jap, donc celle-ci ne bug pas, mais la version FR originale si, et ce patch ne corrigera pas le problème.
so whats is he saying about the patch does he have a idea ?

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Right, I've been away most of the night on another big FFXIII session, so lemme just see if I've got everything straight here.

- Not working on most cards, only the Acekard seems to have any degree of success at the moment.
- Freezing issue caused by an event timer set to trigger every 24 events, increasing to every few events after you get the 3rd badge.
- So far the plan of attack is to either bypass the AP check, which people are apparantly struggling with as they're having trouble finding its exact location within the game code, or finding and altering the nature of the counter by finding its code area and convincing it that the number of events is always zero, thus stopping the freeze from taking effect.
- So far there are plenty of 'patches' but none of them work, mostly because people are trolling and posting the links to the Japanese patch.

Did I miss anything?

Harubi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Man, i wish i could do something to help.
I mean i'm not a rom hacker or anything, so i don't know how i could... but i wish i was able to, so that i could put two extra eyes on the case.

From what i've understood is that the people who are working on it, can't find the AP code.. I don't know how coding works, but perhaps the AP code is spread out on the whole script itself, making it less obvious to the trained eye.

Maybe the name itself for the AP code has changed into something generic that people just will read over it, thinking nothing of it?

I dunno, i'm sure i'm not really helping...but at least i'm trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil: