ROM Hack Pokemon Heart Gold 3D Camera

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thekook said:
I'm using R4 with YSMenu, and i only managed to get low view too. I wonder how that Bird view looks like
pic from 2nd page
topdown2.png

this is the one i really wanted, but can't get working >.>

apb407

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well i updated my cyclo's cheat section for the first time ever yesterday but for some reason, the cheats that show up on the program r4cce dont all show up on my cyclo. For example it says it has phoenix wright and pokemon soul silver cheats on the program but when i put it on the DS it doesnt show any cheats it just boots the game yet for other games such as ouendan and mario bros it will show the cheat menu. I'm using the 1.58 beta 2 firmware, any sugesstions ?

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
bwillb said:
thekook said:
I'm using R4 with YSMenu, and i only managed to get low view too. I wonder how that Bird view looks like
pic from 2nd page
topdown2.png

That is actually a combination of two cheats, one to change perspective and one to change distance. You are probably missing the distance adjustment. Elixir has decided not to include an entire distance adjustment option. There is however a single example of it in the cheat database, which unfortunately has only been added for the Japanese version, so do not go looking for it in the US one:
Under the Japanese game's cheats, in the "Misc Codes" section, there is a "Better View of Map" cheat available, which increases the distance, but does not (AFAIK) alter the perspective.

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fat D said:
bwillb said:
thekook said:
pic from 2nd page
topdown2.png

That is actually a combination of two cheats, one to change perspective and one to change distance. You are probably missing the distance adjustment. Elixir has decided not to include an entire distance adjustment option. There is however a single example of it in the cheat database, which unfortunately has only been added for the Japanese version, so do not go looking for it in the US one:
Under the Japanese game's cheats, in the "Misc Codes" section, there is a "Better View of Map" cheat available, which increases the distance, but does not (AFAIK) alter the perspective.
you sure? the perspective looks the same as with no codes at all, just further out

bernis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Should I press any button combination? Because, my friend tryied to use on an emulator and it worked, and here it isn't working(No$Gba)

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Fat D said:
bwillb said:
thekook said:
pic from 2nd page
topdown2.png

no worries, i will post another better (maybe) view map code later tonight.
this one we have here will be different! it will be a code that you can control the zoom in/out with a tolerable speed
i didn't want to post them earlier is because i wanted to further test it ...( i afraid this code might not work well on some flash cart)

anyway, the effect of my picture is a little different
is about modding the X Y Z axis..
is not something you can get from the LOW code or zoom in and out

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
::[SEL+Right/Left]Zoom In/Out
94000130 FFEB0000
74000100 FF00000A
D9000000 021DA4D0
D4000000 00001000
D6000000 021DA4D0
D2000000 00000000
D0000000 00000000
94000130 FFDB0000
74000100 FF00000A
D9000000 021DA4D0
D4000000 FFFFF000
D6000000 021DA4D0
D2000000 00000000
D0000000 00000000

as promised...
this is the zoom code

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Nice, works fine, I just wonder if the zoom steps and the delay between two zooms can be tweaked, they both appear quite large to me.

SanoGP

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks for the code, I just tried it on SS under AKAIO 1.6RC1.

For me it doesn't really zoom in/out, rather it makes the screen look more or less in left/right perspective (on a black background).

Dunno if what I wrote do actually make sense at all. I'm French. -_-"

PS : that could be awesome to be able to really zoom in/out ! Thanks for working on it, I can't wait for a proper version

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
SanoGP said:
Thanks for the code, I just tried it on SS under AKAIO 1.6RC1.

For me it doesn't really zoom in/out, rather it makes the screen look more or less in left/right perspective (on a black background).

Dunno if what I wrote do actually make sense at all. I'm French. -_-"

PS : that could be awesome to be able to really zoom in/out ! Thanks for working on it, I can't wait for a proper version
Yes, it appears rather glitchy, especially when tweaked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDBFP_T5XHU