Gaming Pokémon Gold & Silver Remakes to be announced on May 10th?

Unquestionable

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh god let it be G/S remakes! Put down over 300h into my Gold save as a kid, awesome game. Truly awesome... The amount of features and stuff you could do in that game must have been some sort of perfection for the Gameboy format.

~Unquestionable

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I pray this is whats gonna be announced, i have been waiting for G/S remakes since Emerald came out. Silver/Crystal were two of my favorite Pokemon games (My jaw dropped after beating the elite 4, and learning you could go back to Kanto)

PMEmpoleon

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Those boxarts in the first post are definitely fake. The Pokemon Company / Nintendo logo is missing. Also, ALL of the main-games used Sugimori-arts for the Boxarts. Those are just fanmade 'Sugimori-arts'.

I hope this isn't some kind of stupid announcement like another Notch-Eared Pokemon. They got us (Pokémonfans) al hyped up for nothing back then.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course the front page ones are fake, they havent announced anything yet. Im just praying it isnt another Pokemon Puzzle game, or some crap like that. I want either G/S remakes, a new Pokemon Colleseum/Stadium, or a new Pokemon Snap (A DS version would own)

em2241992

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unquestionable said:
Oh god let it be G/S remakes! Put down over 300h into my Gold save as a kid, awesome game. Truly awesome... The amount of features and stuff you could do in that game must have been some sort of perfection for the Gameboy format.

~Unquestionable
Yeah I put loads of time into mine, I was actually able to train a full team, get many of the trade evolution pokemon even having only one DS, that game actually helped me meet one of my first real friends, as well as have a fun competition with people
QUOTE(sa1amandra @ May 4 2009, 07:03 PM) If this is another Pokemon Power Ranger thing, i'm going to kill Gamefreak
So will I, thats the magic of teamwork that their games showed all of us, we all work together and kill them if they let us down!

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forcing people to buy a console wont work, especially for a game like Pokemon Snap DSi >_>. The only way im buying a DSi is if it gets a super exclusive, like a new Zelda, or Metroid game, which still is very unlikely.

Gman 101

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just realised. No one's hacked the DPP games to show "Kanto"... which means that there is a very very VERY big possibility that it's going to be removed from G/S
frown.gif
Makes me sad at the prospect of that. And War's theory is also very true... I would firebomb Gamefreak if that happened (to the Feds reading, no I'm not actually going to do that).

Frog

Trophies
XP
Country
Gman 101 said:
I just realised. No one's hacked the DPP games to show "Kanto"... which means that there is a very very VERY big possibility that it's going to be removed from G/S
frown.gif
Makes me sad at the prospect of that. And War's theory is also very true... I would firebomb Gamefreak if that happened (to the Feds reading, no I'm not actually going to do that).
...Show Kanto?

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Wait... When I hacked a Typhlosion into Diamond, under the 'Met at:' option, there is a Johto option. Thinking it wouldnt work, i tried it and the Typlosion said 'Met in Johto', Lack od GB-DP link means there could be chance that the GS Remakes will be the legit way to get a pokemon to say Johto.

Oh and with the Kanto thingy, someone got it to say Kanto in R/S/E? If so, how?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1