ROM Hack Pokemon Gbatemp Black/White

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nah Not dead mate, the tools youv'e posted if been using since the start, actually an in game area is going to pay homage to KazoWarr. Did you manage to edit some sprites?

Omegazeo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
err well I was wondering if in battle sprites can use any well this is what I made in my spare time sorry this week was busy what do you think of the sprite?
omegazeo.png

Omegazeo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok but which character should it replace also should this be done with transparency background or is it good like this?

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Generally my music hacker has been busy and/or AFK, and it is slowing the project down as well as my current spriters o.O who are kinda annoying me by not working.

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
At this point we are on hiatus :( as my staff. Are currently not contributing. My list indicates that your a trainer in the first gym with in fact a lv10 patrat, and a lv10 skitty.
This is a lot of work to do by yourself. If anyone has time, I can teach them how to do things so they can help?

loco365

Trophies
XP
At this point we are on hiatus :( as my staff. Are currently not contributing. My list indicates that your a trainer in the first gym with in fact a lv10 patrat, and a lv10 skitty.
This is a lot of work to do by yourself. If anyone has time, I can teach them how to do things so they can help?
I'm waiting for messages from machomuu and he hasn't said anything about new music so yeah...

wasim

♫ Music addict ♫
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Umm... i'll be free at the month of April. i'll ask you then. :)

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm waiting for messages from machomuu and he hasn't said anything about new music so yeah...
*And then machomuu enters*
This should be a battle theme, it's too epic not to be:
[yt]ojp1tSglzdo[/yt]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo