Not open for further replies.

Castiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
CaptureWiz007.jpg
CaptureWiz008.jpg
Not to sound critical or anything, but how do we know you didn't just take these pics from a Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum game? Is there anything else you can give us that will prove you have actually hacked something?

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
Not to sound critical or anything, but how do we know you didn't just take these pics from a Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum game? Is there anything else you can give us that will prove you have actually hacked something?

Exactly. That screenshot doesn't prove he edited anything, just that he is playing a pokemon game,

Unagi

A disgrace to his famiry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[sarcasm]This patch looks really promising, I cannot wait to play it![/sarcasm]

Seriously though, your English skills need a HUGE improvement. I do not even understand what you're saying half the time. :/

pokemon hacker f

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
this is the rival battle for faze version tell me if its good or not
http://uploading.com/files/46bcb223/Pokemon%2BBlack%2Band%2BWhite%2B-%2BDPPt%2BRival%2BBarry%2BBattle.mp3/

Castiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Because D/P/Pt totally have the same interface and HUD as Black/White.
Still, that doesn't mean that he hacked the game. There are numerous other Black and White hacks out there that he could have just played and took the pictures from them. Again, I don't mean to sound harsh or critical, just pointing out the facts that could turn a lot of people away from the hack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: hello everyone