Not open for further replies.

pokemon hacker f

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
the screen shot are here but cheren is not sprite yet so dont complained
http://s1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg518/pokemonhackerfan/?action=view&current=CaptureWiz004.jpg

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It looks decent, I guess. What exactly are the better graphics you said you had?
In Pokemon Hacking lingo, "better graphics" refers to better looking sprites and tiles (tiles being the environment, houses, buildings, grass, etc.). Though apparently they haven't been shown/added yet.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i see a bunch of things wrong with this hack... but i'll post one for now.

1:when you choose your stater pokemon you should see the 3 4th gen starers not the 5th...

also i think you may of post an image of the rom on the video i could be wrong but don't quote me...

BasedKiliK

Salt of the Earth~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To me it looks like you're trying to pretty much remake the 4th Gen with the B/W enhancements by simply using the 5th Gen games as a base. Much more effort is gonna be required if that's your goal.

riceball7852

A person with a life.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been wondering, are you by any chance, are planning:
-To edit the script to 're-live' the Sinnoh events.
-Change Hilbert and Hilda to Lucas and Dawn.

Flintiex

Trophies
XP
Country
From what I see you've only changed the starters and a few wild pokemon. Imo you should have waited until you had made more progress before posting..

supagokuman2

YouTube Gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
From what I see you've only changed the starters and a few wild pokemon. Imo you should have waited until you had made more progress before posting..
Well when I posted my hack I only had Cheren and Bianca's sprites changed, with few text edits. I regretted posting so early, but I was able to speed up progress, and now I am almost to the point where I can release a beta.
The real problem is, pokemon hacker fan, that you need to act, and take the hack seriously. Try to use good grammar, setup your thread neatly, with a lot of detailed descriptions, and post many screenshots and/or videos. Uploading one picture of 2 sinnoh starters fighting isn't going to attract users to your hack, and neither is a video of the same thing.

I'm not criticizing, because I look forward to this hack. I just wouldn't want this thread to be closed because you didn't take things very seriously.

Reactions: 1 person

apples01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be honest, I think you are the most difficult person I have ever had the misfortune to encounter on an online forum. About one or two days ago, your post count (if I recall correctly) was at about 34. At the moment, you have 101 posts. But surely, you can't be all that bad. So I looked through your 101 posts with the hopes of improving my opinion on you. Unfortunately, you have no more than 10 posts that are actually helpful/useful, and they are all just youtube video walkthroughs of KingDrapion's hack (Hoenn White).

Maybe I'm being rather rash, but from the looks of it, it looks like you are spending as much time with this hack as you are with making posts on this forum (3-8 seconds, tops).
It looks like people are really trying to be understanding and helpful, but all you give them is absolutely useless and/or no information. Pause for a minute, take a deep breath, and think before you post. Before you press that black "Post" button at the bottom of the screen, look at the text box.

Here are some simple three step guidelines that you can follow before posting. :)

Will people be able to:
1. understand what you're trying to say? Really think about this. If yes, move on. If no, then figure out what you're trying to say, and then type it in the most coherent way possible.
2. understand what you're saying? If yes, move on! If no, revise your post to fix your grammar and/or add more relevant details that may be useful.
3. Have you spent more than a few seconds to type your post? If yes, post! If no, go back to number one.

If you're asking a question:
1. Is this questions 100% relevant to the thread that you are on, or is it just a personal request/question about some problems you are having? If yes, move on. If no, find a relevant thread, or create your own thread.
2. Will people be able to know (roughly) what you are talking about without asking ten more questions? If no, then add more relevant details and fix up your grammar/spelling/etc. If yes, move on.
3. Have you spent more than a few seconds to type your post? If yes, post! If no, go back to number one.

Your English does not have to be impeccable, but it can't always just hover on the borderline between coherency and alphabet soup. Try to spend a few more seconds with your posts, and spend some more time with your hack. Before asking questions, remember that you can also Google your questions and problems. Be a smart cookie. Use the gift of the internet.

I hope I don't sound like a troll. I really am just trying to help.

Reactions: 2 people

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be honest, I think you are the most difficult person I have ever had the misfortune to encounter on an online forum. About one or two days ago, your post count (if I recall correctly) was at about 34. At the moment, you have 101 posts. But surely, you can't be all that bad. So I looked through your 101 posts with the hopes of improving my opinion on you. Unfortunately, you have no more than 10 posts that are actually helpful/useful, and they are all just youtube video walkthroughs of KingDrapion's hack (Hoenn White).

Maybe I'm being rather rash, but from the looks of it, it looks like you are spending as much time with this hack as you are with making posts on this forum (3-8 seconds, tops).
It looks like people are really trying to be understanding and helpful, but all you give them is absolutely useless and/or no information. Pause for a minute, take a deep breath, and think before you post. Before you press that black "Post" button at the bottom of the screen, look at the text box.

Here are some simple three step guidelines that you can follow before posting. :)

Will people be able to:
1. understand what you're trying to say? Really think about this. If yes, move on. If no, then figure out what you're trying to say, and then type it in the most coherent way possible.
2. understand what you're saying? If yes, move on! If no, revise your post to fix your grammar and/or add more relevant details that may be useful.

1. Is this questions 100% relevant to the thread that you are on, or is it just a personal request/question about some problems you are having? If yes, move on. If no, find a relevant thread, or create your own thread.
2. Will people be able to know (roughly) what you are talking about without asking ten more questions? If no, then add more relevant details and fix up your grammar/spelling/etc. If yes, move on.

Your English does not have to be impeccable, but it can't always just hover on the borderline between coherency and alphabet soup. Try to spend a few more seconds with your posts, and spend some more time with your hack. Before asking questions, remember that you can also Google your questions and problems. Be a smart cookie. Use the gift of the internet.

no your not trolling around LOL. but yeah to TC you should take a little break from this maybe learn from somebody who knows how to do this stuff.

flygon12345

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India

Will people be able to:

no your not trolling around LOL. but yeah to TC you should take a little break from this maybe learn from somebody who knows how to do this stuff.
lol if you want i am ready to take on the project from you...i dont have pro skills but my intermediate skills can be helpful + i got tons of free time

KingDrapion

Trophies
XP
Country
I can help you with trainer and wild pokemon editing, since I have experience on it on my own game. I was going to do something like this after I completed my Hoenn White hack but you beat me to it.

pokepower22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It sounds Intresting,the one thing from a B/W hack i realy want to see at the moment(I know its impossible but people said getting GBA games on DSI through carts were impossible but we can run some now) is to change the starter screen from Tepig,Snivy and Oshawott to Turtwig,Piplup and Chimchar. That would realy get the hack going.Also try to add in a bit of extra storyline if you are trying to "Recreate" the Sinnoh Legend Story.I love things like Draynano's Blaze Black/ Volt White and Sacred Gold/Storm Silver, KingDrapion's Hoenn White etc because they include things like Refrences,intresting and clever text etc. My veiw only,but if you keep going then your sure to have a good hack.For myself i am at a miniture hacking stage but have the capability to hack the script and such of HG/SS. Good Look and PS. If you do translate your text from your language via google translate,sometimes it may be time consuming but have a look in a English dictionary.They realy help with your Idiolect!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)