OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
flygon12345 said:
gible not sure you can catch trapinch....though

we are giving it boosted attacks like dragon rush and earthquake

also it increase its base stats or the stats which can b increased equal to the total of salamence or may be higher

then altaria flygon and salamence all the 3 will have almost the same stats total

What are you talking about?? Your not on the team!! How many times do I have to tell you!?!

Sonicmfc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Progress is going extremly well, just a few more small
things to edit now, N's (Aquatic molten) castle will be Epic!!!!

flygon12345

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
nds.gif

Sonicmfc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@Flygon

What are you talking about, you only ever said about changing it from ruby/sapphire to emerald remake. Stop claiming ideas ppl in my team came up with!

Sonicmfc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
flygon12345 said:
Sonicmfc said:
@Flygon

What are you talking about, you only ever said about changing it from ruby/sapphire to emerald remake. Stop claiming ideas ppl in my team came up with!

you son of b*tch and mother F*ucking liar badly hell how dare you ...

i gave you ideas and was being kind and now claim it yours and for your kind information trapinch evolves into vibrava then flygon which is part dragon type this what the above descussion is about

What the hell is your problem!?!? PPl in my team came up with them ideas then you gave me the idea of using Emerald remake not ruby/sapphire , so how dare you try and claim ideas that we spent time coming up with!!

flygon12345

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
did i claim all all i said i come with the emerald part the name and i also send that you should have another move tutor with one giving 4th gen moves which are not in the 5th gen and also i gave new movesets for pokemons like flygon.......
raquaza at the E4 team magma and aqua both are there and also in the end they come together...those all where my ideas....

did i say anything else no so why are you geting hyper and talking rudely to me

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Continue the war somewhere else people. Q: How old are you guys? Act grown up, or grow up. Refuse? Then plz be quite at least. See? Flamers gonna flame.

flygon12345

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
i am just saying the truth i am not interested to fight.....

by the way i am 24........yrs old.....and i am a female (this does not matter but still)

i dont know about him

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
flygon12345 said:
boktor666 said:
Continue the war somewhere else people. Q: How old are you guys? Act grown up, or grow up. Refuse? Then plz be quite at least. See? Flamers gonna flame.

by the way i am 24........yrs old.....and i am a female (this does not matter but still)

i dont know about him
Well nice to know. I know you're trying to defend your ideas, and him taking credit for it. He's just one of these kids, little trolls, acting like coolkids. Don't worry, I'm backing ya up. But plz, if a mod sees this, do something about the behavior of sonic, it's ridiculous.

Sonicmfc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
boktor666 said:
flygon12345 said:
boktor666 said:

i dont know about him
Well nice to know. I know you're trying to defend your ideas, and him taking credit for it. He's just one of these kids, little trolls, acting like coolkids. Don't worry, I'm backing ya up. But plz, if a mod sees this, do something about the behavior of sonic, it's ridiculous.

You no nothing about this, so stop taking sides, and i'm not a kid, i'm 21! I'm just trying to stop ppl claiming my ideas! Jeez!

flygon12345

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
[/quote]
[/quote]
its not under my control .....lol

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh hey, this is interesting and new.

Please move your discussion to the private messages. Be mature and settle this that way.

Sonicmfc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Why the hell would I make a hack for ppl who are just gonna be plain rude to me, I will not be releasing the hack on this forum for sure, TOPIC CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol