ROM Hack Pokemon Diamond and pearl ORAS ROM hack

Should I add Champions from different regions or do battle frontier?

• Champions

Votes: 38 40.0%
  • Battle Frontier

Votes: 57 60.0%

• Total voters

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
This feels to me like one of those projects that gets everybody involved but just never happens because it's poorly organised and people quickly lose interest. Let's hope this doesn't happen!

This hack is a lot of work to undertake, I wonder how you're going to replace the current Elite 4 with the 4/battle frontier leaders from Sinnoh. Are you going to be editing their 3D models and creating artwork?

And when you mention "new" mega evolutions does that mean you'll be creating your own megas for specific pokemon? (this would kind of make me less reluctant to try this hack out, since I'm not a fan of player-made pokemon or anything related, but hey-ho, each to their own).

Pokemon ZOO? what's this?

jamesoke36

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This feels to me like one of those projects that gets everybody involved but just never happens because it's poorly organised and people quickly lose interest. Let's hope this doesn't happen!

This hack is a lot of work to undertake, I wonder how you're going to replace the current Elite 4 with the 4/battle frontier leaders from Sinnoh. Are you going to be editing their 3D models and creating artwork?I am not making any new Pokemon for mega evolutions. I am making the Pokemon that change forms able yo

And when you mention "new" mega evolutions does that mean you'll be creating your own megas for specific pokemon? (this would kind of make me less reluctant to try this hack out, since I'm not a fan of player-made pokemon or anything related, but hey-ho, each

This hack is a lot of work to undertake, I wonder how you're going to replace the current Elite 4 with the 4/battle frontier leaders from Sinnoh. Are you going to be editing their 3D models and creating artwork?

And when you mention "new" mega evolutions does that mean you'll be creating your own megas for specific pokemon? (this would kind of make me less reluctant to try this hack out, since I'm not a fan of player-made pokemon or anything related, but hey-ho, each to their own).

Pokemon ZOO? what's this?
I will not make new Pokemon for me gas, the Pokemon that can already change forms are now able to do it with mega stones. I edited the textures from the elite 4 and changed the mugshots. The batlle Chatelaines are replaced by 4 frontier brains, there model textures and mugshots. The Pokemon zoo is just a safari zone, but is seeing Pokemon from completely different regions and adding them to your pokedex. I use ohana3ds and pk3ds. Music edited by me

Reactions: Jarrad

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that would require modeling 720 new creatures, I really doubt anyone is up to the task.
Yeah. One can dream tough. I'll go get inspired
Walks down to little girl dungeon and opens 3DSMax. Okay, It's time.
I hope you get the Jontron reference bb

Edit:

Last edited by BurningDesire,

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@jamesoke36 Hello, have you seen my post?
You asked in the poll what we wanted most, and the majority asked for Battle Frontier.
My post was about BAttle Frontier, that you could put "gym" of BF at different place all over the map that were not accessible previously, before you beat the champion. And once you beat the champion, you could get a hint about where could be the first BF gym. once you beat this one, you get another hint about where could be the second, etc etc.. just like in the anime series where you get the location of the 7th gym once you get 6 badge.
So what do you think?

Kaphotics

badc0ded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@jamesoke36 Hello, have you seen my post?
You asked in the poll what we wanted most, and the majority asked for Battle Frontier.
My post was about BAttle Frontier, that you could put "gym" of BF at different place all over the map that were not accessible previously, before you beat the champion. And once you beat the champion, you could get a hint about where could be the first BF gym. once you beat this one, you get another hint about where could be the second, etc etc.. just like in the anime series where you get the location of the 7th gym once you get 6 badge.
So what do you think?

Map editing and scripting is currently not possible.

Reactions: Thelostrune

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1