XP
Country
United States
Yesssssss
yaynds.gif

finally
I cant wait till get the game umm i mean till i get the rom
biggrin.gif

well anyways when does it come out like at best buy its said that it would come out at wendsdayand at other stores it said tuesday
does any 1 know
yaynds.gif

EDIT: Oh yea i am also wondering why would you come out wit the same game different version and its for different game system like the Blue Resuce team is for NDS and the Red is for GBA
i dunt mind i am wondering y
unsure.gif

romeoondaline

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh yea i am also wondering why would you come out wit the same game different version and its for different game system like the Blue Resuce team is for NDS and the Red is for GBA
i dunt mind i am wondering y
unsure.gif

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, the general rule for videogames is take the release date, add 1 day and that's when eb games gets it, then add another day for the rest of the stores to get it. At least that's how it works here. I'm not sure how Best Buy works since it's a freaking 50 minute drive to the closest one for me.
frown.gif

dreary79

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Some games have ship dates others have release dates.

Games with release dates come out on that day, but often get a rom release before that day.

Games with ship dates come out 1 day after that date at stores like EBgames. These games get a rom release either on ship day or the day after.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: also j cole was right to step out of the diss battle imo, dodged a bullet