ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

dihrmenr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Made an account just to say thanks for this and to ask a question.

Will I be able to trade pokemon on gts if I use the clean version of the game, or will they still be considered hacked?

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, they'll be legit but the locations won't be right. The GTS doesn't check for location so you'd be able to trade, but it wouldn't be proper legit.

Also SOPA and PIPA have been dropped indefinitely thanks to the internet's efforts, so let the hacking continue!

cainhovini

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
To be honest I just sort of picked it up myself, I started on Fire Red and picked up scripting from there, but most of the other things is just intelligent Google search

I opened the rom and but i need to know in which offset the pokemon's data start.
It would be very nice if you could tell me this and if you could show what each byte means :)
thank u

Acheron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, just a quick question about this bit
There has also been editing of many evolutions, generally involving those Pokémon who generally had to be traded to be evolved. Blaze Black and Volt White are entirely self-contained; no outside contact is required for anything.
Is this change included in the Clean version or only in Full?

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
That bit is in the clean version too.

@cain http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?15497-BW-Pokemon-Data
I don't remember the offset, but just put in numbers and you should find them.

Also when I get SG/SS done, I might just release them over here. YouTube commenters are annoying as hell >:

Reactions: 1 person

Norton Lolimut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You talk about your future hacks like if they were nearly finished. Interesting.
What have you done so far ? When do you think it'll be finished ? I'm quite curious.

Also, to the "things to add in the next update". Give V-Create to Rayquaza. You probably know it already but a new Rayquaza event will be released, and that dangerous monster will have V-Create.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I do? I'm not doing it right then, it's nowhere near finished yet =P I'm only up to Route 34, I haven't actually done anything for about two weeks now, kind of stopped once I got back to uni. I'll start again shortly, I think.

Oh, yes, I did hear about V-Create Rayquaza. I should add that...

Takren7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Random question, but is it really possible to encounter Cresselia on the Celestial Tower Roof? The guide says it's a 1% encounter rate, but the other pokemon that can be found on the roof already have encounter rates that add up to 100%... Thank you for your help.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Golurk can learn Fly in the real BW too.

The others actually add up to 99%, I just didn't specify what to give it a more mysterious feel. So yes, it's perfectly possible.

tabasco

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is awesome!
Thanks for all the hard work that went into this!
I love playing it, in fact it's replaced the regular version on my flash cart.

metafour

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm sure this has been brought up in the 130+ pages of this thread; but I just patched the Full version of Volt White and noticed immediately that opponent Pokemon that use effect moves against me seem to be flipped? For instance; when an opponent uses Leer the game says that it INCREASES my Pokemon's Defense. I think I noticed it with another move too where it did the same thing but I cant remember which one.

metafour

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm sure this has been brought up in the 130+ pages of this thread; but I just patched the Full version of Volt White and noticed immediately that opponent Pokemon that use effect moves against me seem to be flipped? For instance; when an opponent uses Leer the game says that it INCREASES my Pokemon's Defense. I think I noticed it with another move too where it did the same thing but I cant remember which one.

Wow nevermind LOL...just noticed my Snivy has the Contrary ability. That explains that.

Reactions: 2 people

The Detectiv

Trophies
XP
Country
This is a great game! I like all the what-ifs. I also liked offensive type of ground fire. I have a few suggestions for future versions...
1 Distribute Volt Tackle to physical electric type pokemon (Never mind, I realised Luxray learns it at level 70)
2 Give Chandelure Shadow Tag, Luxray Sheer Force, Poliwrath adaptability, Rhyperior Sand Rush, Mamoswine Mold Breaker, Shrifty Chlorphyll, Magnezone Levitate, Infernape Prankster
3 Change Golurk to Ghost Fighting with Technician (Mach Punch+Shadow Sneak)
4 Make Pinsir evolve into Heracross holding black belt
5 Give Sharpedo Sword Dance (random, I know) , Crustle Crabhammer, Excadrill Iron Head

Just off the top of my head, sorry if I posted in the wrong place

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone