ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

yukaiyuki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!

I've searched through the thread, and I didn't see any mention of the problem I'm having. I'm getting a message that says "the save data could not be accessed. Please turn the power off and reinsert the game card".

Any idea what I did wrong or how to fix it?

Thanks!

Sounds like you just need to be using save states instead of trying to save in the game. You know, Shift+F1, etc.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, not sure about the save data thing :x If you're using no$, make sure the save type is 512K flash and you have the fix codes activated, but otherwise idk.

I'll check out the Thick Club thing, I might have forgot to put it on 50% or something.

No need, Ho-oh already has Brave Bird by level up. BW inherited HGSS level up pools.

kisae

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please, anyone can post AR for exp2x or 4x, i need some exp for play, because i dont have too much time for training pokes...

If you dont wanna post here on topic, you can send me a PM.

Thanks so much ^^

HeyItsJono

Breath of Fresh Heir
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there, I patched a clean Europe version of Black and White but I still seem to get random freezes during gameplay on both? I'm using an Acekard RPG and AKAIO 1.8.9, is there any way to fix this? Thanks!

gregory2590

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*gets to clays gym with a level 40+ team*

*gets my shit slapped by clay's banned excadrill*

DRAYAAAANOOOOOOOO!!!!

*spends the next few hours getting them to 44+ since I don't have the lucky egg*(i'm running a clean version which explains my difficulty lol)

10/10 hack, haven't raged at a pokemon since silver version.(no sarcasm on the rating)

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States

DRAYAAAANOOOOOOOO!!!!

*spends the next few hours getting them to 44+ since I don't have the lucky egg*(i'm running a clean version which explains my difficulty lol)

10/10 hack, haven't raged at a pokemon since silver version.(no sarcasm on the rating)
Haha I'm running the clean version also and I actually lost in my first challenge against the second gym leader! I honestly love the difficulty in this pokemon hack.

gregory2590

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

DRAYAAAANOOOOOOOO!!!!

Haha I'm running the clean version also and I actually lost in my first challenge against the second gym leader! I honestly love the difficulty in this pokemon hack.
I like how even the event victini I have would be impractical to use in this gym. My team is set to deal with most pokemon, but this excadrill man...

Emboar: LOL YOURE GETTING EARTHQUAKED
Serperior: LOL XSCISSOR
Seismitoad: Hm...EARTHQUAKE LOLOLL(that somehow ohko's it..)
Stoutland: Who uses this guy? EARTHQUAKE LOL
Pidgeot: EA-Wait a second...LOL ROCK SLIDE
Zebstrika: ARE YOU EVEN TRYING? EARTHQUAKE LOOLOLOL

Son of a bitch :(

flygon12345

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India

DRAYAAAANOOOOOOOO!!!!

I like how even the event victini I have would be impractical to use in this gym. My team is set to deal with most pokemon, but this excadrill man...

dont abuse...and get ludicolo its mexico no racist but its sexy

gregory2590

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

DRAYAAAANOOOOOOOO!!!!

dont abuse...and get ludicolo its mexico no racist but its sexy
Abuse what? also, Xscissor destroys it lol

kisae

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone can help me? :/

I need that AR code for exp2x and 4x because i dont have much time for training, because i play on my work =/

Norton Lolimut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

DRAYAAAANOOOOOOOO!!!!

Level up your Seismitoad, it must be able to take a hit. Then, a full proper Earthquake should be necessary. Or any good water type move.
That, or catch another water Pokémon with a powerful Aqua-Jet.

gregory2590

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

DRAYAAAANOOOOOOOO!!!!

Level up your Seismitoad, it must be able to take a hit. Then, a full proper Earthquake should be necessary. Or any good water type move.
That, or catch another water Pokémon with a powerful Aqua-Jet.
Actually, I ended up beating him by spamming Serperior's coil while his steelix was out. Turns out it was doing laughable damage. By the time I took out the Steelix, I was able to one shot the Excadrill with one leaf blade.

D

Deleted User

Going through a new play through, possibly on camera this time, and ideas for a new team and for VW/BB preference?

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
How did you guys get past the 3rd gym?? His Scolipede wrecked my whole team! My team is levels 32-33 and I'm currently training them on route 4 but progress is slow... I tried using bulk up Machoke and sweeping but I failed...

gregory2590

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How did you guys get past the 3rd gym?? His Scolipede wrecked my whole team! My team is levels 32-33 and I'm currently training them on route 4 but progress is slow... I tried using bulk up Machoke and sweeping but I failed...
I kept paralyzing the mortal shit out of his team with Blitzle/Zebstrika then have my heavy hitters do work.

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
I kept paralyzing the mortal shit out of his team with Blitzle/Zebstrika then have my heavy hitters do work.
Just out of curiosity, what was your team when you faced him?

gregory2590

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, now that I think about it, I had to resort to using the event victini to take out the gym. So, just ignore me lol

D

Deleted User

Actually, now that I think about it, I had to resort to using the event victini to take out the gym. So, just ignore me lol

How did you get the event vicinti? I thought there was a glitch and no way to get the Liberty Card/Pass whatever it is I can't remember

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: