Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yesshhhhhhh
biggrin.gif
can someone pls direct me to a tutorial of pokegen or explain to me how to edit the forms of basculin, unown, and shellos? does it edit wild pokemon or ones you already have?

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ones you already have, though I can't remember how you actually do it x.x

There's an option in there so that it enters them into your PokeDex too, same place as you use to enable the NDex

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
See my comment on http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthrea...ll=1#post135812, drayano....

For changing alternate form is just + 8 on second byte like unown is 201 (C9) so on HEX is C9 00 XX YY if you want change alternate form you can added +8 on second byte so C9 08 is for B, and another form.... is for wild pokemon data ONLY. is not effected on trainer data

is the list for unown alternate form (all are on DEC, not on HEX) :
Code:
 +0ÂÂ201,Unown
+8ÂÂ 2249,Unown (B)
+16ÂÂ4297,Unown (C)
+24ÂÂ6345,Unown (D)
ÂÂÂÂ 8393,Unown (E)
ÂÂÂÂ 10441,Unown (F)
ÂÂÂÂ 12489,Unown (G)
ÂÂÂÂ 14537,Unown (H)
ÂÂÂÂ 16585,Unown (I)
ÂÂÂÂ 18633,Unown (J)
ÂÂÂÂ 20681,Unown (K)
ÂÂÂÂ 22729,Unown (L)
ÂÂÂÂ 24777,Unown (M)
ÂÂÂÂ 26825,Unown (N)
ÂÂÂÂ 28873,Unown (O)
ÂÂÂÂ 30921,Unown (P)
ÂÂÂÂ 32969,Unown (Q)
ÂÂÂÂ 35017,Unown (R)
ÂÂÂÂ 37065,Unown (S)
ÂÂÂÂ 39113,Unown (T)
ÂÂÂÂ 41161,Unown (U)
ÂÂÂÂ 43209,Unown (V)
ÂÂÂÂ 45257,Unown (W)
ÂÂÂÂ 47305,Unown (X)
ÂÂÂÂ 49353,Unown (Y)
ÂÂÂÂ 51401,Unown (Z)
ÂÂÂÂ 53449,Unown (!)
ÂÂÂÂ 55497,Unown (?)

Well

Fantasyfreak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, time for a looong overdue update on my Nuzlock. Sorry!

First up: Nuzlocke is complete! I mowed down the Elite Four with no losses. Caitlin in particular went down easily, but that was because of Mienshao's U-Turn. I won the battle against N by the skin of my teeth, losing no one. Ghetsis, on the other hand.... Needs to die. He killed Serperior, Aggron, and Mienshao. When I got to his last Pokemon, Dusknoir, I shot it down with a vengance. One Shadowball from my level 80 Chandelure Requiem was all it took. Thankfully, it was the last battle of my Nuzlocke run, so I will go back to playing it normally. Also, I discovered that walking around in the Challenger's Cave without flash is a very bad idea. A trainer completely slaughtered my team in about 10 minutes.

Total deaths: 6. Only one of my original team remained.

warlordnektann

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow! This look incredibly nice and well done! I would highly enjoy playing this hack, except I have one impeding question... How exactly do you play it?

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
warlordnektann said:
Wow! This look incredibly nice and well done! I would highly enjoy playing this hack, except I have one impeding question... How exactly do you play it?
That's a broad question. What exactly do you mean?

warlordnektann

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
warlordnektann said:
Well I've simply never played a hack game like this before, I downloaded the files for this and opened them, but that's all I could figure out. It says it's an NDS File type, I don't quite understand how to open/use that yet.

swiftgallade46

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
warlordnektann said:
machomuu said:
warlordnektann said:
Well I've simply never played a hack game like this before, I downloaded the files for this and opened them, but that's all I could figure out. It says it's an NDS File type, I don't quite understand how to open/use that yet.
First download a DS emulator such as DeSmuMe or No$GBA (just google their downloads they're free), then u must download a US or European Version of a regular pokemon black or white ROM (also found online though this one may be harder to find try emuparadise or something and MAKE SURE this does NOT have the "antipiracy patch" included. Place the pokemon black/white .nds file into the full or clean patch folder through drag and drop or w/e and click on the batch file. when it says Done Patching or something open your emulator and go to File: Open ROM then find the BlazeBlack or VoltWhite .nds files in the Full or Clean Patch folders and open it. There you goooo
biggrin.gif
any questions?

warlordnektann

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
swiftgallade46 said:
warlordnektann said:
machomuu said:
warlordnektann said:
First download a DS emulator such as DeSmuMe or No$GBA (just google their downloads they're free), then u must download a US or European Version of a regular pokemon black or white ROM (also found online though this one may be harder to find try emuparadise or something and MAKE SURE this does NOT have the "antipiracy patch" included. Place the pokemon black/white .nds file into the full or clean patch folder through drag and drop or w/e and click on the batch file. when it says Done Patching or something open your emulator and go to File: Open ROM then find the BlazeBlack or VoltWhite .nds files in the Full or Clean Patch folders and open it. There you goooo
biggrin.gif
any questions?
Ahh, now that helped alot
smile.gif

Sadly, I do have one more question.. I put the ROM of BW into the patch folder with the Batch Files, but when I try to run the batch files, it just said "ROM not found. Place ROM in Folder (PokemonBlack.nds)"
Yeah, I'm not quite sure on what to do with this now.

swiftgallade46

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
warlordnektann said:
swiftgallade46 said:
warlordnektann said:
machomuu said:
warlordnektann said:
biggrin.gif
any questions?
smile.gif

Sadly, I do have one more question.. I put the ROM of BW into the patch folder with the Batch Files, but when I try to run the batch files, it just said "ROM not found. Place ROM in Folder (PokemonBlack.nds)"
you have to extract all the files in the black or white folder into the same folder as the batch files (there is rle only one file you need from it but idk which so just extract them all)

warlordnektann

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
swiftgallade46 said:
warlordnektann said:
swiftgallade46 said:
warlordnektann said:
machomuu said:
warlordnektann said:
biggrin.gif
any questions?
smile.gif

you have to extract all the files in the black or white folder into the same folder as the batch files (there is rle only one file you need from it but idk which so just extract them all)
I tried that, but now whenever I try to run it on the Batch file, it says "Patching... xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT... All Done!"
Ugh, sorry for being such a technologically impaired pain to y'all. >_

yugix

Sleepy
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
warlordnektann said:
swiftgallade46 said:
warlordnektann said:
swiftgallade46 said:
warlordnektann said:
machomuu said:
warlordnektann said:
biggrin.gif
any questions?
smile.gif

I tried that, but now whenever I try to run it on the Batch file, it says "Patching... xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT... All Done!"
Ugh, sorry for being such a technologically impaired pain to y'all. >_<

The ROM you are using has different CRC which will not work with this.
Try to find a Clean ROM.

Norton Lolimut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey Drayano, if you plan to make another little update, I suggest to add the new DW moves (see here).
Since most psychic/ghost types win new moves, it would be interesting to add them in BB/VW. (Sheer Force Mawile with Ice Punch ? AWWWW YEEEAAAAHHHH)

warlordnektann

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yugix said:
warlordnektann said:
swiftgallade46 said:
warlordnektann said:
swiftgallade46 said:
warlordnektann said:
machomuu said:
warlordnektann said:
biggrin.gif
any questions?
smile.gif

Ugh, sorry for being such a technologically impaired pain to y'all. >_<

The ROM you are using has different CRC which will not work with this.
Try to find a Clean ROM.
Oh! Yes! Thank you! That worked, and I am finally now play Blaze Black.. after a few days of trying XD

Drayano, excellent job!!
smile.gif

Norton Lolimut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Drayano said:
I think I got most of them in already tbh, but if I do then sure
They added the Spooky Manor recently, with lots of new DW moves (Misdreavus with Inferno ? Awesome !).

Also, other manga battles are quite bugged. Ruby has only three Pokémon and Blue only has the Clefable family. (wtf ?)

Starrk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I just downloaded the patch, but can't find any manuals or instructions. I know X=A,Z=B enter=Start and the directional keys. Also, I don't know how to save or anything either. Are there manuals on how to catch different pokemon? I'd like to know where to catch a few. Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got compliments about my weight loss and thought well guess I can pig out again now I'm the piggy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My biggest prob is alcohol, definitely is fattening
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I know when to stop at least honestly don't get those that go and go with food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or those that order 2 big macs , large fry, ice cream sundie, then a diet coke
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I might get downing two big macs but nah that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok that will be $15.99, cash or charge?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My go to orders usually a mcdouble and a mcchicken and I'm happy rarely mess with fries
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pro tip ask for that clowns jizzmac sauce on your mcdouble
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do they charge extra when you add sauce,etc? I know burger king used to not, but don't know nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They may squrit it for free if you ask nice
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Last time I got bk it was 35c per sauce fuck you king of my nutsack
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll buy a bottle of baby rays BBQ for $2 and add it from home out of spite
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like baby rays, my favorite is KC masterpiece tho. Figured all you could buy is that there.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Baby Rays isn't that what killed the crocodile hunter?
    If only he had done an endorsement for them....
    Oy mate don't let a bad bbq sauce kill your party! Baby Rays are killing it!! The flavor hits you right in the chest!
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    My phone only has 13% battery so i don't have much time left
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Now 12%
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday, btw
    Time is running out for your phone!
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    https://youtu.be/JmSqorj-EC0?si=vYqR8D7FZeO4N-TH
    At 1 AM, this video is the funniest thing in the world
    +1
    AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird: https://youtu.be/JmSqorj-EC0?si=vYqR8D7FZeO4N-TH At 1 AM, this video is the funniest thing in... +1