ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Oxnite

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Im wondering what is the most better patch? the clean patch or the full patch? whats their difference in case of pokemon, item, or evolution?
Please reply to my question
If I recall correctly, the clean Patch has everything the full patch has, except for the Pokémon edits.
So if you want to play the game with the original Pokémon stats, movepool, etc. then you should go for the clean patch.
If you want to have a totally new experience, try the full patch, which has several Pokémon types, movesets, and even some Pokémon moves themselves edited.

So, how does one actually create a ROM hack like this?
(...)
As in, where would a person with no experience start a project like this?
I would suggest to start thinking about what you would like to have edited; so far, with the tools available, you have the power to edit the following:
  1. Text
  2. Wild Pokémon
  3. Trainer's Pokémon
  4. Overworld Sprites
  5. Trainer Sprites
  6. Mugshot Sprites
  7. Evolution methods
  8. Pokémon: Stats, Typing, Movepool, etc.
  9. Attacks (Moves)

So try thinking of an original way to create a new and astonishing hack.

Then, start editing a hack as a tutorial for yourself, and edit small things, like text and Pokémon stats, etc. and check if it has worked out.

You shouldn't ask such questions in this topic anymore though, because it isn't related to Pokémon Blaze Black & Volt White.

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
QUOTE(PC-Reviver @ Oct 5 2011, 09:36 PM)
One last question. Those cheats like "press L to make shaking grass appear", how do you apply them on an Acekard?

No one answers my question?

Seriously, no one?
Seriously acekart cheat database are same as wood r4, you can added them using tools from http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA013928/bin/r4cce086.zip ...

Lockmaster24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow Skyla is extremly hard. Maybe it's just my team choice but her habit of abusing Earthquake destroys me. Steel and Fire don't like Earthquake. Training a Gengar for levitate. Take that Earthquake.

Uuwuwu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Okay, just beat the Rotom team of N on my Nuzlocke, I just barely made that with all my Pokémon (Rotom's Speed Boost, FFFFFUUU-). I was at the moves reminder, for my Whimsicott, in hope of making him remember Sunny Day, and no, of course, I can't because I evolved it (I are smart). But an odd thing : you can make him learn -----. I guess it's an empty move, but it's still a glitch, and I just wanted to tell you this one. :)

flygon12345

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
Wow Skyla is extremly hard. Maybe it's just my team choice but her habit of abusing Earthquake destroys me. Steel and Fire don't like Earthquake. Training a Gengar for levitate. Take that Earthquake.

how the hell are you having trouble beating her......and why use steel and fire against flying types ..use ice or rock types....

tmbe3

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Muchas gracias por este gran juego.
Como logras agregar un tipo a un pokemon? y como le cambias su base stats? yo deseo hacer lo mismo con 2 pokemon pero nada exagerado. Para ser mas especifico son Mienshao y Zoroark, les quiero agregar el tipo psíquico y el fantasma y sumarle 15 su base stats para que se encuentren al mismo nivel de lucario.
Porque yo creo que los creadores sobreprotegen a los lucario.

Google translator

Thank you very much for this great game
As you manage to add a type to a pokemon? and as you changeyour base stats? I want to do the same with 2 pokemon but nothing exaggerated. To be more specific Mienshao and Zoroark, I want to add the psychic and the ghost and add 15 to their base stats are the same level of lucario.
Because I believe that the creators overprotect lucario.

Lockmaster24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

how the hell are you having trouble beating her......and why use steel and fire against flying types ..use ice or rock types....
Cause I didn't want to get those Ice types. My Empoleon does just fine once it get's Ice Beam. Pity Surf comes after that gym.

flygon12345

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India

Cause I didn't want to get those Ice types. My Empoleon does just fine once it get's Ice Beam. Pity Surf comes after that gym.

then just use a flying type or any other....my demolished the gym with samurott and his aqua tail and scrafty with crunch

Uuwuwu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Skyla was really easy for me. Even N was harder. I spammed her with the Heat Wave of my Chandelure, she didn't have *puts glasses* a ghost of a chance.
YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAH !

Ok, that was a lame joke, I know...

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
If I may ask, where would one find a tutorial and the programs necessary to create a ROM patch themselves?

follow me on my youtube account link bellow.....pm me and i will send you the rom no need for patching :) you cant post roms here :(
he's asking for a way to create his own patches for roms, not for pre-patched roms.

flygon12345

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India

darkstar44

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, sorry if that was confusing.

In fact, I don't want to change anything too radical, I am just interested in editing a few Pokemon types, base stats, and learnsets using the current BB/VW as a base. Can anyone help with that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, what's pokerogue?