JeroFTW

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I like the spoiler of an item that's in the Giant Chasm
tongue.gif

And I also noticed that trainers that are not Gym leaders have names like Gold, Silver, Red, Crystal and stuff, but they just say the same things. Maybe you can make them say something else?

MattJ951

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
G_Sylar said:
It's not cool uploading a file that modifies someone else's work dude.

I'll modify the original post but i asked him if i could first. If Drayano had said no i wouldn't have. Also I think its more flattering than anything. Drayano did an amazing job with the edit which caters to a large group of people. I made this mostly for myself and figured a few others might also like bigger changes to their pokemon. Also going to edit my original post, but please message me of any problems/issues/anything. I don't want to clog this thread up with it

hyogman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Drayano said:
guess that's what happens when you get your A level results the next morning

Well, did everything went OK with your results? I'm a teacher, and I know it can be very stressing the exam season.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
JeroFTW said:
I like the spoiler of an item that's in the Giant Chasm
tongue.gif

And I also noticed that trainers that are not Gym leaders have names like Gold, Silver, Red, Crystal and stuff, but they just say the same things. Maybe you can make them say something else?
I just had to put in the God Stone =p Well, I COULD, but honestly I'm kind of too lazy to do it >< Especially since half of them don't even match their genders or anything anyway

hyogman said:
QUOTE(Drayano @ Aug 17 2011, 04:30 PM) guess that's what happens when you get your A level results the next morning

Well, did everything went OK with your results? I'm a teacher, and I know it can be very stressing the exam season.
Oh, really? Cool
ohmy.gif
Well, the actual results weren't as good as I hoped but I got my place in university regardless, so it's fine =] Thanks for asking

Mochorro

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have two suggestions. Can you give Meowth (yes, the Meowth family again) Pay Day much sooner? It learns it at level 30, and it evolves into Persian at level 28. Plus, the move is quite weak, so at those levels, it's wasted, and that's a pity considering it's Meowth's signature move (Persian doesn't learn it). Can you make it learn it instead of Growl, for example?

And Marshtomp doesn't learn any good physical attack until you get TM 28 Dig and HM 04 Strenght. Could you give it Bulldoze instead of Mud Bomb/Mud Shot? Also, his strongest Water attack is Water Gun until level 39. You could maybe give it Water Pulse, Bubblebeam, Brine or Scald instead of Foresight at level 20?

PS: Sorry if my English isn't very good.

JeroFTW

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm rematching all Gym leaders right now, just almost lost to Skyla
tongue.gif
My last pokemon was Excadrill, but after 2 swords dances it was enough to kill Skarmory.
biggrin.gif

My team right now:

Arcanine level 90
Cinccino level 91
Beartic level 91
Excadrill level 91
Swoobat level 91
Lilligant level 91

I'm going to take on Cynthia when they're all level 95, then Morimoto.

Uh, is it normal that the Hiker near the Poketransfer lab is speaking Spanish?
tongue.gif

Mochorro

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
JeroFTW said:
I'm rematching all Gym leaders right now, just almost lost to Skyla
tongue.gif
My last pokemon was Excadrill, but after 2 swords dances it was enough to kill Skarmory.
biggrin.gif

My team right now:

Arcanine level 90
Cinccino level 91
Beartic level 91
Excadrill level 91
Swoobat level 91
Lilligant level 91

I'm going to take on Cynthia when they're all level 95, then Morimoto.

Uh, is it normal that the Hiker near the Poketransfer lab is speaking Spanish?
tongue.gif

I think it is normal. I played Pokémon Black in Spanish, and some of the trainers in that route spoke other languages. IIRC, the languages were English, German, French and Italian.

Houou

Trophies
XP
Country
3.01 is a fantastic update from the last version I played (which was one of the first versions released). Congratulations, I am REALLY enjoying this hack.

But... I'm at the the Bianca battle right after beating Burgh and just about every boss battle so far has been changed into a double/triple/rotation battle! What's with that?

Multi battles are fun in moderation but they do get old and also definitely decrease the overall difficulty. (no this is not a "LOL EASY HACK!!" post, this is not an easy hack!)

Norton Lolimut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Houou said:
Multi battles are fun in moderation but they do get old and also definitely decrease the overall difficulty. (no this is not a "LOL EASY HACK!!" post, this is not an easy hack!)
Decreasing difficulty ? Are you serious ? I had more trouble against Lenora and Burgh (doubles) than Elesa and Clay (singles). Not to mention Heartbreaker Charles (rotation).

bobwuzhere1224

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Norton Lolimut said:
Houou said:
Decreasing difficulty ? Are you serious ? I had more trouble against Lenora and Burgh (doubles) than Elesa and Clay (singles). Not to mention Heartbreaker Charles (rotation).

I'm sorry but the only thing that gave me trouble with Double Battle Lenora was the Buffalo, everything else was moderately easy, compared to the single battle version.

Houou

Trophies
XP
Country
Norton Lolimut said:
Houou said:

Obviously you haven't played the older versions of BB/VW with Lenora's silly Retaliate Singles team.

The AI in Doubles in exploitable, especially when it doesn't switch (which it generally doesn't). For example, you can cripple one of the two opponents (lower its' stats, Paralyze it etc.) and then it is basically 2 of your Pokemon vs 1 of theirs

darkstar44

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

whenever I try to access MediaFire or MegaUpload I receive an error and cannot get onto the webpage.

I was wondering if someone could email me just the latest the Patches & Documentation files of the August 13th update? Maybe the internet connection here doesn't support file uploading sites. I will send you my email in a PM if you do decide to help.

Thank you!

Wickerbasket

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Tyranitar (and others I've faced) have Speed Boost instead of Sand Stream/Battle Armor

I'm wondering if this is a mistake or you just forgot to change it in the documentation

metalmatt13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this possible to patch in Linux? (Ubuntu 11.04 to be exact)

Do I just need to make a .sh file like the .bat?

It would really help if I got an answer.

I found this somewhere else and it ended up being an older version back from like May.

Stars~Alchemist

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Dude, I just created an account just to comment on your thread. Your hack is made by pure awesomess. Would you consider making Axew's line Bug/Dragon? I always though they had a mantis-like style.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone