ROM Hack Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

overmaxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What is Unknown value anyway? I know that on Pokemon tabs, it's their IVs, but what about the trainers? I think I screwed up something... because I changed a lot of battle types (Double, Triple, etc) and left Unknown unchanged.

What is it?
ohmy.gif

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hyogman said:
Hey Drayano, another report here. The Unknown Value for Morimoto is wrong, because you set it as 39 but the battle type you use is Triple Battle.
Crap ;-; Looks like I'm definitely doing another bugfix update

QUOTE(overmaxx @ Aug 16 2011, 03:03 AM) What is Unknown value anyway? I know that on Pokemon tabs, it's their IVs, but what about the trainers? I think I screwed up something... because I changed a lot of battle types (Double, Triple, etc) and left Unknown unchanged.

What is it?
ohmy.gif
The trainer unknown value is basically their AI; there's a few values in particular that you want to use or they might start attacking their own Pokémon. 7/39 appear to be the optimum for single or rotation fights, but you need 129 for doubles or 135 for triples.

hyogman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Drayano said:
Crap ;-; Looks like I'm definitely doing another bugfix update

Another buxfix update GOD DAMMIT!!!
Don't get me wrong. I just finished the edition of trdata.narc and trpoke.narc... This time, I really hope the bugfixes don't force me to edit all the stuff again, because with v3.01, it was the 3rd time and is getting a little frustrating. Ohh boy... at least is for a greater good =/

conannkid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maxilimus said:
I'v been playing casually, a bit here and there when I'm bored. I just checked back on here to see that my version is horribly out of date, being 2.0.5. I tried to just use the new one, but when I go to my computer to move Pokemon around, the game freezes. I can go back and still use 2.0.5 fine, but the new version is just messes up.

Im using Desume for emulation, and just opened the save state with the new version when trying. I saw your post about Pokegen, but theres nothing open-able with it...

I've personally tried the Pokegen method and it work for me.
  • First back-up for the version 2.0.5 .dsv save file somewhere else (hopefully you still have it).
  • Then start a new game on version 3.01 then make a sav file as soon as you can.
  • Open Pokegen and load up 2.0.5 save file
  • Save As and overwrite it over the 3.01 save file. And Voila!

That how I did it step-by-step and there's no longer the unusually ????? Trainer Pokemon, freezing at PC, nor freezing in wild battle anymore.

yugix

Sleepy
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
conannkid said:
Maxilimus said:
I'v been playing casually, a bit here and there when I'm bored. I just checked back on here to see that my version is horribly out of date, being 2.0.5. I tried to just use the new one, but when I go to my computer to move Pokemon around, the game freezes. I can go back and still use 2.0.5 fine, but the new version is just messes up.

Im using Desume for emulation, and just opened the save state with the new version when trying. I saw your post about Pokegen, but theres nothing open-able with it...

I've personally tried the Pokegen method and it work for me.
  • First back-up for the version 2.0.5 .dsv save file somewhere else (hopefully you still have it).
  • Then start a new game on version 3.01 then make a sav file as soon as you can.
  • Open Pokegen and load up 2.0.5 save file
  • Save As and overwrite it over the 3.01 save file. And Voila!

That how I did it step-by-step and there's no longer the unusually ????? Trainer Pokemon, freezing at PC, nor freezing in wild battle anymore.

And you will start from where you saved last time or what ??
I want to play but I don't want to start it over again when the new fix finished
biggrin.gif

JeroFTW

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Almost going to take on the League, with this pokemon:

Cinccino
Emboar
Gothitelle
Machamp
Pidgeot
Politoed

They're all level 75, so wish me luck
tongue.gif

I'm going to reorganise my team after this, I think of catching an Arcanine.

Edit: Beat Ghetsis. It was really hard, he tanked me all day :wtf:

conannkid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yugix said:
And you will start from where you saved last time or what ??
I want to play but I don't want to start it over again when the new fix finished
biggrin.gif

Yes, this will make your previous save compatible with 3.01.

Norton Lolimut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey Drayano, if you plan another bugfix update, you should add Secret Sword and AncientVoice to Keldeo and Meloetta... Yeah, it seems in 3.01 you forgot about that again.
tongue.gif

Anyway, still playing and enjoying the hack. Using different battles (doubles, rotations) for important fights brings a lot more diversity and strategy.

JeroFTW

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
QUOTE(''Norton Lolimut'') said:
Hey Drayano, if you plan another bugfix update, you should add Secret Sword and AncientVoice to Keldeo and Meloetta...

True, I just got Meloetta and the event to learn it Relic song doesn't occur.

R

Roadrunner

Anyone have advice for N's Rotom team in Chargestone cage? Granted, it's probably a team construction issue - none of my pokemon can consistently outspeed any of his Rotom formes. I'm running Klang/Staraptor/Gardevoir/Fraxure/Simisear/Samurott, and I'm really hoping my only solutions aren't to grind and outlevel him or completely overhaul the team. =(

...well, nevermind. Got a bunch of lucky hax (critical hit dual chop to break lead Rotom's substitute, accuracy reductions on Rotom ice, and a crucial King's Rock flinch from Staraptor on Rotom-G) to win on try four.

---
For something completely different, I'm at the Move Tutors on Version 3.01, and Samurott cannot learn Secret Sword with a Heart Scale (i.e., it's not registering as a Level 1 move).

Bidoofguy

Custom Title:
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been looking at some of the post-E4 trainers, and noticed a few bugs here or there.
  • Some of the Black City trainers have level 1 Bulbasaurs. Schoolkid Shane has 1, and Roughneck Johnny has THREE of them. Considering the rest of their team is in the 80s, I'm going to hazard a guess and say that wasn't intentional.
  • On Route 11, the female Pokemon Ranger near Cilan's rematch is called Red. She has a Poliwrath and a level 1 Doduo and Bulbasaur. I guess that was a manga match that got moved elsewhere?
  • Drayden's charizard in his rematch battle is level 83 instead of 93 and has DARK Pulse instead of DRAGON Pulse.
  • The rematch trainer for Cress is a FEMALE backpacker. Cress, dressed up as a girl...
    shy.gif

JeroFTW

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
OMG I'M JUST SO LUCKY IN THIS GAME xDDDD

I was just looking for a Woobat in the Giant Chasm, and guess what encounters me? PALKIA.

I was fishing for Luvdisc's in route 17, (Thief with Murkrow) and GUESS WHAT ENCOUNTERS ME? A SHINY LUVDISC!!

OMG I'm so happy lol
biggrin.gif

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bidoofguy said:
I've been looking at some of the post-E4 trainers, and noticed a few bugs here or there.
  • Some of the Black City trainers have level 1 Bulbasaurs. Schoolkid Shane has 1, and Roughneck Johnny has THREE of them. Considering the rest of their team is in the 80s, I'm going to hazard a guess and say that wasn't intentional.
  • On Route 11, the female Pokemon Ranger near Cilan's rematch is called Red. She has a Poliwrath and a level 1 Doduo and Bulbasaur. I guess that was a manga match that got moved elsewhere?
  • Drayden's charizard in his rematch battle is level 83 instead of 93 and has DARK Pulse instead of DRAGON Pulse.
  • The rematch trainer for Cress is a FEMALE backpacker. Cress, dressed up as a girl...
    shy.gif
The Cress thing isn't a bug, I did that on purpose =p You can tell that from the dialogue after the fight.

The rest, however, are, so I will fix those. Thanks~

Nah, that manga match is MEANT to be her, but it looks like something went wrong o_o;

Oh, hyogman, if you just keep your a/0/9/2 and a/0/9/3 files around then you can just reinsert them when I fix the bugs to keep your changes. Although, that does mean any changes/fixes I make to the trainers aren't kept...

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drayano said:
Bidoofguy said:
    shy.gif
The Cress thing isn't a bug, I did that on purpose =p You can tell that from the dialogue after the fight.

The rest, however, are, so I will fix those. Thanks~

Nah, that manga match is MEANT to be her, but it looks like something went wrong o_o;

Oh, hyogman, if you just keep your a/0/9/2 and a/0/9/3 files around then you can just reinsert them when I fix the bugs to keep your changes. Although, that does mean any changes/fixes I make to the trainers aren't kept...
MANGA CHARACTER'S!?!?!? Drayano, I love you['re hack] forever
wub.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...