Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Drayano, Apr 2, 2011.

1. JeroFTW

JeroFTW Member

Newcomer
    Aug 11, 2011
    Netherlands
    I like the spoiler of an item that's in the Giant Chasm [​IMG]

And I also noticed that trainers that are not Gym leaders have names like Gold, Silver, Red, Crystal and stuff, but they just say the same things. Maybe you can make them say something else?

2. MattJ951

MattJ951 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 12, 2011
    United States
    I'll modify the original post but i asked him if i could first. If Drayano had said no i wouldn't have. Also I think its more flattering than anything. Drayano did an amazing job with the edit which caters to a large group of people. I made this mostly for myself and figured a few others might also like bigger changes to their pokemon. Also going to edit my original post, but please message me of any problems/issues/anything. I don't want to clog this thread up with it

3. hyogman

hyogman Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 27, 2011
    Mexico
    Well, did everything went OK with your results? I'm a teacher, and I know it can be very stressing the exam season.

4. Drayano
    OP

Drayano .

Oct 26, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Oh, really? Cool [​IMG] Well, the actual results weren't as good as I hoped but I got my place in university regardless, so it's fine =] Thanks for asking

5. flygon12345

flygon12345 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 28, 2011
    India
    @Drayano is there any possible grass type whose type you can change to grass and rock....

most of the weakness can be covered if it was secondary rock type..like fire bug and flying...

6. Drayano
    OP

Drayano .

Oct 26, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Sounds like you should use Cradily~

7. DerDa

DerDa Member

Newcomer
    Jun 12, 2011
    Gambia, The
    can you get Kurt´s pokéballs in this hack?

8. Drayano
    OP

Drayano .

Oct 26, 2008
    United Kingdom
    No, there's no working data for them in BW. The sprites and such are there but the balls themselves have no function.

9. Mochorro

Mochorro Member

Newcomer
    Aug 4, 2011
    I have two suggestions. Can you give Meowth (yes, the Meowth family again) Pay Day much sooner? It learns it at level 30, and it evolves into Persian at level 28. Plus, the move is quite weak, so at those levels, it's wasted, and that's a pity considering it's Meowth's signature move (Persian doesn't learn it). Can you make it learn it instead of Growl, for example?

And Marshtomp doesn't learn any good physical attack until you get TM 28 Dig and HM 04 Strenght. Could you give it Bulldoze instead of Mud Bomb/Mud Shot? Also, his strongest Water attack is Water Gun until level 39. You could maybe give it Water Pulse, Bubblebeam, Brine or Scald instead of Foresight at level 20?

PS: Sorry if my English isn't very good.

10. JeroFTW

JeroFTW Member

Newcomer
    Aug 11, 2011
    Netherlands
    I'm rematching all Gym leaders right now, just almost lost to Skyla [​IMG] My last pokemon was Excadrill, but after 2 swords dances it was enough to kill Skarmory. [​IMG]

My team right now:

Arcanine level 90
    Cinccino level 91
    Beartic level 91
    Excadrill level 91
    Swoobat level 91
    Lilligant level 91

I'm going to take on Cynthia when they're all level 95, then Morimoto.

Uh, is it normal that the Hiker near the Poketransfer lab is speaking Spanish? [​IMG]

11. smartguy_alec

smartguy_alec Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2008
    I suggest that you also give tribute to the past gym leaders like you did with the past player characters [​IMG]

12. Mochorro

Mochorro Member

Newcomer
    Aug 4, 2011
    I think it is normal. I played Pokémon Black in Spanish, and some of the trainers in that route spoke other languages. IIRC, the languages were English, German, French and Italian.

13. Houou

Houou GBAtemp Regular

Jun 16, 2006
    3.01 is a fantastic update from the last version I played (which was one of the first versions released). Congratulations, I am REALLY enjoying this hack.

But... I'm at the the Bianca battle right after beating Burgh and just about every boss battle so far has been changed into a double/triple/rotation battle! What's with that?

Multi battles are fun in moderation but they do get old and also definitely decrease the overall difficulty. (no this is not a "LOL EASY HACK!!" post, this is not an easy hack!)

14. Norton Lolimut

Norton Lolimut Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 12, 2011
    France
    Decreasing difficulty ? Are you serious ? I had more trouble against Lenora and Burgh (doubles) than Elesa and Clay (singles). Not to mention Heartbreaker Charles (rotation).

15. bobwuzhere1224

bobwuzhere1224 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 20, 2011
    United States
    I'm sorry but the only thing that gave me trouble with Double Battle Lenora was the Buffalo, everything else was moderately easy, compared to the single battle version.

16. Houou

Houou GBAtemp Regular

Jun 16, 2006

Obviously you haven't played the older versions of BB/VW with Lenora's silly Retaliate Singles team.

The AI in Doubles in exploitable, especially when it doesn't switch (which it generally doesn't). For example, you can cripple one of the two opponents (lower its' stats, Paralyze it etc.) and then it is basically 2 of your Pokemon vs 1 of theirs

17. darkstar44

darkstar44 Member

Newcomer
    May 14, 2009
    United States
    Hello,

whenever I try to access MediaFire or MegaUpload I receive an error and cannot get onto the webpage.

I was wondering if someone could email me just the latest the Patches & Documentation files of the August 13th update? Maybe the internet connection here doesn't support file uploading sites. I will send you my email in a PM if you do decide to help.

Thank you!

18. Wickerbasket

Wickerbasket Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    My Tyranitar (and others I've faced) have Speed Boost instead of Sand Stream/Battle Armor

I'm wondering if this is a mistake or you just forgot to change it in the documentation

19. metalmatt13

metalmatt13 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 20, 2011
    United States
    Is this possible to patch in Linux? (Ubuntu 11.04 to be exact)

Do I just need to make a .sh file like the .bat?

It would really help if I got an answer.

I found this somewhere else and it ended up being an older version back from like May.

20. Stars~Alchemist

Stars~Alchemist Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 20, 2011
    Brazil
    Dude, I just created an account just to comment on your thread. Your hack is made by pure awesomess. Would you consider making Axew's line Bug/Dragon? I always though they had a mantis-like style.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted