Trophies
Somewhere pulling my pants up. I need a belt. :\
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Stars~Alchemist said:
Dude, I just created an account just to comment on your thread. Your hack is made by pure awesomess. Would you consider making Axew's line Bug/Dragon? I always though they had a mantis-like style.

dude...I ain't tryin' to sound like a bastard or anything, but that type line...kinda strange...To say the least, sorry. I probably can see Haxrous as Dragon/Steel, but only that. Not, Fraxure or Axew. But then again, it's up Dray. And he can do what he wants.

By the by, I'm gonna start uploading vidz, just wanted to take a break. Remember when I said my uploader was on the fritz, I just wanted to keep away from it for awhile, so maybe it could fix itself...or whatever, I dunno. Have you made any bugfixes since then...I haven't been online here in awhile, so I wouldn't know...

And...too...lazy...to...check...the...Main...Post! LOL

swiftgallade46

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey sorry if i sound like a total n00b cos i am but all i know is that i have Desmume and a Black Rom in the same folder as the Full Version. however when i click the full version blaze black i get a black screen that says there is no ROM in the folder which there is and its a clean us version. help?
EDIT: nvm got it working
smile.gif
but does anyone know a way to get Desmume to have faster audio?

bobwuzhere1224

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Twanny Bizzle-The Bandit said:
Stars~Alchemist said:
Dude, I just created an account just to comment on your thread. Your hack is made by pure awesomess. Would you consider making Axew's line Bug/Dragon? I always though they had a mantis-like style.

dude...I ain't tryin' to sound like a bastard or anything, but that type line...kinda strange...To say the least, sorry. I probably can see Haxrous as Dragon/Steel, but only that. Not, Fraxure or Axew. But then again, it's up Dray. And he can do what he wants.

By the by, I'm gonna start uploading vidz, just wanted to take a break. Remember when I said my uploader was on the fritz, I just wanted to keep away from it for awhile, so maybe it could fix itself...or whatever, I dunno. Have you made any bugfixes since then...I haven't been online here in awhile, so I wouldn't know...

And...too...lazy...to...check...the...Main...Post! LOL

In his defense bro, Serebii when they were previewing new pokes for B/W did refer to Haxorus as being a new mantis like pokemon. So it's easy to see why he made that connection and It was cause of that note that first got me interested in Haxorus.

swiftgallade46

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey Drayano i've played thru some of the game and i have some questions:
1. are the regis (other than gigas) found in the entire castle or certain floors?
2. can thundurus and tornadus both be caught in in one game if so how? (the doc. was a bit unclear on this)
3. are all pkmn obtainable w/o breeding?
4.is it possible to make an ar code fir changing the seasons/ time of day for dex completion's sake
5. finally this may sound rediculous but with all the new moves it is SO HARD to choose a set
tongue.gif
ANY possible way to patch for more than 4moves? jw
thanks and BTW as if FEAR werent enough, the addition of Final Gambit to Ratatta officially makes it a BAMF haha
wink.gif

JeroFTW

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sonicmfc said:
Dos ths hak stil av the sam staters in it?

Yes it has.

Drayano, can you change the item trades in Anville town? I really need PP maxes lol.

TEAM EDIT:

I transferred my Event Raikou and Celebi over to Blaze Black and I did the events. I'm now training.

Team:
Cinccino level 93
Excadrill level 93
Arcanine level 93
Beartic level 93
Raikou level 59
Celebi level 59

bbabbb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hello all,
i have a problem. when i place a pokemon black rom in the full version map and click on the blazeblackfull batch file i get a black window saying there is no rom present in the map. does anyone know how to fix this ?

pokenoobz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bbabbb said:
hello all,
i have a problem. when i place a pokemon black rom in the full version map and click on the blazeblackfull batch file i get a black window saying there is no rom present in the map. does anyone know how to fix this ?

Greetings earth

By the looks of it you have downloaded a virus, download the official version, or maybe this hack is just a virus, I have not tried it yet so I would not know. I' waiting to see if people say about a virus.

yugix

Sleepy
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
pokenoobz said:
bbabbb said:
hello all,

Greetings earth

By the looks of it you have downloaded a virus, download the official version, or maybe this hack is
just a virus, I have not tried it yet so I would not know. I' waiting to see if people say about a virus.

Bbabbb,
May be the rom is not clean, or not of the same region "not u"

Pokenoobz,
What is a virus ?! How old are you ???

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
bbabbb said:
alright, but everytime i search i end up with the same rom.
how can i see if it is clean?
Check Sum CRC32 (CLEAN ROM)

pokemon Black (U) : 5BA68128
pokemon white (U) : 6E4A129B
pokemon Black (E) : EDCD5161
pokemon White (E) : E2BEE619

If is not same, maybe you ROM was damage/patched/modded ...

pokenoobz said:
QUOTE(bbabbb @ Aug 21 2011, 08:11 PM) hello all,

Greetings earth

By the looks of it you have downloaded a virus, download the official version, or maybe this hack is just a virus, I have not tried it yet so I would not know. I' waiting to see if people say about a virus.
O.oa if is not work is not a virus, virus is can damage/duplicate for make you PC is high processed ect if is not work is not make any damage is can't called a virus, maybe you computer was infected virus. i was download and no have any problem O.oa xD don't trying negative thinking first ... :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended