G_Sylar

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So... exam success ratio? : p

Great, I was thinking of starting over BB2, so add a couple of new scripted things if you can : D

What about SS/HG? Your fanbase is asking for the bugfix update..

As for the Platinum, it would be cool. Just get rid of the bold, ugly command fonts in the lower screen!

And something I forgot to ask: is it possible to put moving sprites in SS/HG? I saw it in the Pkmn Reborn fangame and it's nice.

Rokku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know I'm very excited for both this and your HG/SS update.

Been waiting months for fresh updates of both to play.

Cerberus87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I actually finished those exams three weeks ago, I've just gone into lazy mode now :x

There will definitely be an update for BB2/VW2 (particularly since I have a greater grasp of scripting now) but aside from that I dunno. I do kind of want to make a Platinum hack to complete my DS quartet, but it's up in the air atm.

I've probably not answered a lot of questions so feel free to re-ask

Lazy mode not an issue, after all this is a hobby and you should work on it only when you feel like. :)

I would like to see a final update of BBVW1 to put it on par with BBVW2 but that's probably one of the least interesting things you could do right now because all that's needed is to place some overworld legendaries somewhere and fix some small bugs like N's team in Chargestone Cave (only if playing Clean version).

PokeSte

Trophies
XP
Country
Could anyone do me a massive favour and upload their save file for blaze black 2 If they have just completed the pkmn league? Mine corrupts after the end credits would be greatly appreciated!

clodoveo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys! I am brand new here and to the majority of DS world! I use to be good at customizing and homebrew of PSP if that matters.

Anyways, my main and only purpose: Patch/download Pokemon Blaze Black 2 in my 3ds xl (I have original copy of the game)

Here is what I have:
3ds xl (New)
Pkmn Black 2 (New) Although I will probably need a rom...

What do I need? (I hear r4 cards, sdhc cards etc...........? Which specific ones do I need? )

Money is not an issue ^^

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
you need pretty much whatever flashcard that runs on your 3ds firmware. you cant patch a retail game, sadly.

if money is no issue, go buy a dstwo. they're the best cards you can buy as far as i've heard, updated fast and often not even needing updates to work on new firmwares.

check the supercard forum and ask where to buy one, i guess they know where you get them
http://gbatemp.net/forums/supercard.92/

clodoveo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought the R4i GOLD 3DS for my 3ds xl, will I be able to run BLAZE BLACK 2? I can cancel my order and buy DSTWO instead, if I get a fast response >.<

TY guys!

Is it verified that blaze black 2 can be run with dstwo or one with 3DS XL?

Also I can still use GTS? Global trading system over wifi with this hack?

clodoveo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don't try using online feature from this hack, is not fair for another user.

No..No... I want to use the GTS to transfer and start off with different legit users via : Pokedit (site that sends pokemon via GTS)

Anyone having success with R4 GOLD 3DS? And is Pkmn trading via GTS wifi still available?

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've just been waiting for the SG/SS bugfix heh. I remember long ago I told Dray I would play it after the bugs are fixed, and I have yet to play it! :P
just play it, it isn't like the game is broken or anything. it's perfectly playable, only the very late game side quest is broken, and that's only on an r4

totti10poke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm hoping that someone will be able to help me out.

I played Volt White 1 without issue and am desperate to play Blaze Black 2, but I'm having a lot of trouble. I'm using a 3ds and a DSTWO. I've updated the card and got the latest eos, and my 3ds is factory settings so that isn't the issue.

The game loads and I get the Gamefreak logo and then the intro video for the game, but after that I get the music with some interference and a black screen, where I should get the title screen.

Any ideas what's happening and if I can fix it? Thanks in advance everyone.

totti10poke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I managed to get the game working, and I'm going to start it.

One question though, with there being no update yet and the veteran not turning up once Kyurem is battled, should I stop short of battling Kyurem, or will the fix work on save games that have progressed past that point?

Also, any word on when the update might come out? It's gonna take me a while to get to giant chasm anyway I'm sure.

Jade Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
This patch looks awesome, but shouldn't you limit the number of wild pokes until you get the national dex? Also, can you catch all of them in the wild? I think letting some evos and preevos out would be nice, so you have to evolve them on your own. That way you could make them version exclusive. Like, for example in BB2 you could catch wild Magbys, Magmars or Magmortars, but you can only catch wild Electabuzzs there, no Elekids nor Electivires, and vice-versa in VW2. What do you think? I think it'd be really sweet.

totti10poke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I quite like it how it is, especially with the extra difficulty, being able to choose pretty much whatever party you want is awesome. That said, it's not a bad idea in the slightest, as it would vary the editions more. As long as all 649 are available!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work