Pokemon Black

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by moopas, Nov 14, 2010.

1. moopas
    OP

moopas Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 7, 2010
    United States
    I just wanted to know how to get the user.dat cheat database to recognize my Pokemon black and add cheats. I already have the r4cee and have added the action replay codes I want. Also, I used the acekard to see the game ID (IRBJ) and added that id with the r4cee. I am guessing the second id (B39DB08A) from the cheat site was wrong or changed due to the english patch that I have added to the game. I am using an acekard 2i with akaio 1.8 and a clean dump of the pokemon black rom which I then patched with the english patch from this site.
    Thanks in advance for any help offered.

2. basher11

basher11 GBAtemp's Official Vocaloid Lover

Jun 29, 2009
    United States
    it's not wrong. the newest DB has mulitple ID's for the english patched roms.

3. moopas
    OP

moopas Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 7, 2010
    United States
    Multiple Ids? Such as what? I got the v5 english patch from this site if that helps narrow it down, if not, I'll just try out the multiple IDs until I get one right. What are they, or where are they found?

*EDIT*
    Nevermind... Google worked I think. I believe I found the multiple IDs. Thank you very much for the help.