Gaming Pokemon black:white screen

bebo1120

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i am a R4III upgrade user and i get a white screeen when i load the rom any help please
hate2.gif

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
bebo1120 said:
i am a R4III upgrade user and i get a white screeen when i load the rom any help please
hate2.gif
Thats Becuase R4III is a clone with no firmware updates.
You have to buy a new card or hope for a patch for the game. Snuffz

bebo1120

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
CrimzonEyed said:
bebo1120 said:
hate2.gif
Thats Becuase R4III is a clone with no firmware updates.
You have to buy a new card or hope for a patch for the game. Snuffz
are they gonna make a patch soon

Saddamsdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
I am going to shoot myself in the eyes soon.

I know you have already posted in the pokemon b/w flashcart thread, so I am just gonna say, get a good cart.

bebo1120

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saddamsdevil said:

I know you have already posted in the pokemon b/w flashcart thread, so I am just gonna say, get a good cart.
I dont wanna get a good cart i wanna play it in my r44 III upgrade

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
bebo1120 said:
Saddamsdevil said:

Then you maybe have to wait forever.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bebo1120 said:
Saddamsdevil said:

Wait? Why not get a better cart and why that cart.
unsure.gif

bebo1120

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
KingVamp said:
bebo1120 said:
Saddamsdevil said:

unsure.gif
dont have money

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
bebo1120 said:
KingVamp said:
bebo1120 said:
Saddamsdevil said:

unsure.gif
dont have money

1 Won't buy
2 no money to buy
3 can't help for people who can't or won't buy a new flashcard.

abszs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi i have the same problem but i have a r4sdhc i used the the version 6.30 ttmenu.nds but it wont load on my r4 i use a 2gb micro sd and version 1.18 when i load ttemenu this black square appears and the menu doesn't load and ive tried r4 wood 1.13 and possibly everyother single method out there. I'm just kind of sick of it for the past few days

bebo1120

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
CrimzonEyed said:
bebo1120 said:
Saddamsdevil said:

Then you maybe have to wait forever.
i dont have to wait forever cause i found a guy thats making a patch to make it work on all r4 clones including mine

bebo1120

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
abszs said:
hi i have the same problem but i have a r4sdhc i used the the version 6.30 ttmenu.nds but it wont load on my r4 i use a 2gb micro sd and version 1.18 when i load ttemenu this black square appears and the menu doesn't load and ive tried r4 wood 1.13 and possibly everyother single method out there. I'm just kind of sick of it for the past few days
dont worry i know someone thats making a patch to make it work on all r4 clone ill let you know if it worked kay

abszs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bebo1120 said:
abszs said:
dont worry i know someone thats making a patch to make it work on all r4 clone ill let you know if it worked kay

oh yeah thanks i just checked it out it's on *ROM site removed*. Well i wish that guy good luck by the way do most of the people have black and white running on their r4's and if so are we just one of the few that have it yet to work cos for these past few days ive been quite annoyed but not complained as i dont really but you can imagine.

bebo1120

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
abszs said:
bebo1120 said:
abszs said:

oh yeah thanks i just checked it out it's on *ROM site removed*. Well i wish that guy good luck by the way do most of the people have black and white running on their r4's and if so are we just one of the few that have it yet to work cos for these past few days ive been quite annoyed but not complained as i dont really but you can imagine.
yeah its like we have the lamest r4 in the world

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Thoob said:
You're saying you don't have the $6 to buy a 1:1 clone R4 from ShopTemp? Then you just use Wood and get regular firmware updates for new games.
or just buy a better one, an Acekard2/i for ~12$ off shoptemp
tongue.gif

The deal with all of the clones is to CONFUSE the (in this case)'sucker'. (THIS IS BY NO WAY THE FAULT OF THE SELLER)
You buy a clone expecting it to have 100% compatibility and reliability, when it's limitations become obvious; firmware sucks ass and doesn't update, someone else has to try and hack one for them, the build quality of clones is too random and unreliable(power on, card is dead XD), there's plenty of BETTER carts out there, and are WORTH the INVESTMENT.
Put it this way, would you go to the dollar store to buy a mountain bike?
You get what you pay for.
I got an Acekard2, still works a year and a half later.
Also have a SuperCard DSONEi (~23$) for ages, and it works great.
Then again, I got my cards for free, so I couldn't complain even if I wanted to(not like I have any complaints, mind you
biggrin.gif
)

EDIT: And there's that other thing, WAITING FOREVER for someone else to make a patch or an update for it to work(?) on the clone

bebo1120

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Omega_2 said:
Thoob said:
You're saying you don't have the $6 to buy a 1:1 clone R4 from ShopTemp? Then you just use Wood and get regular firmware updates for new games.
tongue.gif

The deal with all of the clones is to CONFUSE the (in this case)'sucker'. (THIS IS BY NO WAY THE FAULT OF THE SELLER)
You buy a clone expecting it to have 100% compatibility and reliability, when it's limitations become obvious; firmware sucks ass and doesn't update, someone else has to try and hack one for them, the build quality of clones is too random and unreliable(power on, card is dead XD), there's plenty of BETTER carts out there, and are WORTH the INVESTMENT.
Then again, I got my cards for free, so I couldn't complain even if I wanted to(not like I have any complaints, mind you
biggrin.gif
)
yeah well i dont want to buy another cart cause the 3ds is coming out soon and im going to buy it and it will be pointless if i buy a new cart because they are not going to work on the 3DS

bebo1120

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
looks like the patch thet were trying to do dint quite worked he is trying hex editing now it will take them mayby a few days lets hope it works

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
bebo1120 said:
Omega_2 said:
Thoob said:
tongue.gif

biggrin.gif
)
yeah well i dont want to buy another cart cause the 3ds is coming out soon and im going to buy it and it will be pointless if i buy a new cart because they are not going to work on the 3DS
Well, unless they figure out how to block games properly, the supercard dsonei just might work XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto