chriso

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.thepsphq.com
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't look like they did much with this one. Hope they incorporate 8 directional movement so it's not like moving a chess rook around.

QUOTE said:
He is Hitler. Hitler invented Pokémon as a new type of soldier to help him win the war.
But then it all went pear shaped with Pikachu, and he needed someone to blame the creation of a little yellow git on. Hence the Jew-destruction.

On-topic: Looks pretty sweet. Hope to see more soon.

915301.jpg

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
chriso said:
Doesn't look like they did much with this one. Hope they incorporate 8 directional movement so it's not like moving a chess rook around.

QUOTE said:
He is Hitler. Hitler invented Pokémon as a new type of soldier to help him win the war.
But then it all went pear shaped with Pikachu, and he needed someone to blame the creation of a little yellow git on. Hence the Jew-destruction.

On-topic: Looks pretty sweet. Hope to see more soon.

915301.jpg
OMG It's Hitlerchu!

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Things I like in that video:
The man with blush on his cheeks
The man with the hitler 'stache next to him
How much those adults were freaking out
How much they were freaking out about... little squares in the background of a fight
The chick who screams to make everyone shutup

What I disliked:
The fact that character sprites are still 2D
They're speaking in a language I don't understand
The absolute lack of gameplay footage

shadowmanwkp

Your roms are on another rom site
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Not looking at the music, the video obviously can't be of better quality as you can see in the upper-right corner that it is from filb.de the same site as the one in the first post. You always lose some quality when recording, especially if it is from a site.

Watermarks are annoying aren't they?

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Overlord Nadrian said:
Wait... the new Pokémon game is already named? This is fucking epic! I just love Ninty and the Pokémon Company!
biggrin.gif
This game looks beautiful!

It was only couple of seconds of gameplay... why is everyone going apeshit over it
unsure.gif
i mean we've already seen this in the images

Sarvesh50

Aye!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think a classic poekom game that is good looking is better than a 3d game thats ugly
The ds just dont has the power to display perfect 3d so remember this if you dont know the limits of a ds you will be get disapointed everytime they announce a great game.

Frogman

This could be you!
Trophies
Website
www.frogmanreviews.com
XP
Country
Is it possible that this game could
be a dsi only and that's how it will pull off the graphics thing?

Actually no, ninty wouldn't do that to all the dsl and phat users would they,, would they

actaully new thought haha couldnthis b the start of te dsi revolution could they be making this the first dsi only pokemin game then they would make lots of $$ from people whi have lites or phats and it could help build up for the 3ds ??

Correct me if I'm wrone but does this make sence?? And does it seem like something they would do

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo