Country
United States

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Give that Lucario Ice Punch and Dig, and he can trash a lot of things.
Elesa, Clay, Skyla, Drayden, Lucario took the bulk of them out hella easy that way.
Hope you've got the red shards for it when you visit Driftveil City.

Oh and here's an idea, fill up empty team spaces with Lillipup that have the ability pick-up.
They occasionally give goodies like repels or escape ropes or potions which is handy, even scored a Kings Rock.

If you need a flying Pokémon, Flygon fills that role very nicely.
I dunno how many red shards I have, but how many do you need for Ice Punch?

Should I go for Flygon then? I'm currently at the desert route. Can I get a Trapinch?

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Should I go for Flygon then? I'm currently at the desert route. Can I get a Trapinch?
The elemental punches are the most expensive of the Red Shard Tutor's selection, you need 10 Red Shards for it.
I seemed to have plenty after exploring the Desert Resort and Route 4 with the Dowsing Machine.
You can catch Trapinch at the desert resort but it is rare, about 5% much like Eevee or Riolu.
They do become more commonly available when you travel to the next town after your 6th Gym Badge though, but if you don't want to wait that long for a flying pokémon, go to Desert Resort and find one.

I've heard there is an event Braviary/Mandibuzz that can be caught in Desert Resort on a certain day of the week.

tjexp

Happy New Year!
Trophies
XP
Country
pokestation v1.5 english patch: http://pokestation.net/forum/showthread.php?14123-Translation-project-for-Pok%E9mon-Black2-amp-White2
no idea what the changes are =/
project pokemon english patch is on v2 now: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?24143-Pok%E9mon-Black-2-and-White-2-Translation-Project
tons of changes and fixes in this

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
pokestation v1.5 english patch: http://pokestation.n...ack2-amp-White2
project pokemon english patch is on v2 now: http://projectpokemo...slation-Project
All I've noticed between v1.4 and v1.5 is that it now says "Sent to Amanita's PC" like it should, rather than "Sent to PokéStation's PC", and that the lady who buys food items on Route 5 is in english.

I don't know why V1.5 was delayed for a day with what was apparently "A very large backlog of contribution emails", and had very little changes in it.

tjexp

Happy New Year!
Trophies
XP
Country
pokestation v1.5 english patch: http://pokestation.n...ack2-amp-White2
project pokemon english patch is on v2 now: http://projectpokemo...slation-Project
All I've noticed between v1.4 and v1.5 is that it now says "Sent to Amanita's PC" like it should, rather than "Sent to PokéStation's PC", and that the lady who buys food items on Route 5 is in english.

I don't know why V1.5 was delayed for a day with what was apparently "A very large backlog of contribution emails", and had very little changes in it.
ahh well that kinda sucks :P maybe 1.6 will have bigger changes

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal

The elemental punches are the most expensive of the Red Shard Tutor's selection, you need 10 Red Shards for it.
I seemed to have plenty after exploring the Desert Resort and Route 4 with the Dowsing Machine.
You can catch Trapinch at the desert resort but it is rare, about 5% much like Eevee or Riolu.
They do become more commonly available when you travel to the next town after your 6th Gym Badge though, but if you don't want to wait that long for a flying pokémon, go to Desert Resort and find one.

I've heard there is an event Braviary/Mandibuzz that can be caught in Desert Resort on a certain day of the week.
Yup, I just caught a trapinch.

There is one breeder who rematches everytime I enter/exit the route, im using that as an advantage to train trapinch.

Team so far:
Wotter Lv27
Lucario Lv27
Flaaffy Lv27
Trapinch Lv22
Weird flying thing which I intend to use as a slave Lv19

In PC:
Eevee Lv18

I want to train eevee after clearing the main storyline (Team Plasma BS, before E4). Maybe I'll go with Espeon or Leafeon.

I cannot find dig in Route 4. :/

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, hopefully.
I'm not all that demanding of the project and all considering it's made the game very accessible within a day of release.
V1.6 will need to be a big one though because otherwise it will make their project look unreliable compared to the competition.

tjexp

Happy New Year!
Trophies
XP
Country
got the projectpokemon patch to work on acekard 2i... had to disable the cheats option for some reason 0-o also noticed game id is different

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Yeah, hopefully.
I'm not all that demanding of the project and all considering it's made the game very accessible within a day of release.
V1.6 will need to be a big one though because otherwise it will make their project look unreliable compared to the competition.

sonix12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For R4 wood users having freezing issues with the C-Gear, I found a fix on a Chinese forum. You need to install a version of YsMenu with some AP fix stuff added.

For R4 users:

http://goo.gl/Lrl4v
(I tried this on my original R4 with wood menu installed, using the 1.4 translation patch, works fine but can't soft reset)

For "other carts":

http://goo.gl/Bz3dJ
I'm not familiar with other flash carts so you're on your own for those.

Remember to disable cheats and in-game resetting!

BTW The move deleter is at one of the stalls next to the World Tournament building at Driftveil.

This did not work. Soft reset was off, cheats were off and it did not work and now I can't even play pokemon black 2.

ArnoDormirBoujid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
so i had this question i have a r4i from r4ids.com pokemo n black 2 doesn't work on this one yet (i can't get it to work) so i am going to order a new flashcard today
alot of people said i should buy the supercardds2 card or an r4i from r4ids.cn what card is updated faster like when a new game releases what card wil most likely be able to play it without a patch
and what card has the least problems?

sorry for my bad english :)

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
so i had this question i have a r4i from r4ids.com pokemo n black 2 doesn't work on this one yet (i can't get it to work) so i am going to order a new flashcard today
alot of people said i should buy the supercardds2 card or an r4i from r4ids.cn what card is updated faster like when a new game releases what card wil most likely be able to play it without a patch

Both are very good cards.
Supercard DSTwo is probably the very best one, and has a lot of very nice features like savestates and cheats toggling whilst playing games. Games compatibility is near-flawless and always work nicely with any patches the user has to apply.
R4i Gold from R4iDS.cn is also a good flashcart, it officially supports the fantastic Wood R4 firmware. Wood R4 is very frequently updated and should soon be updated with a fix for Black 2 and White 2. Currently there are a few issues with playing Black2/White2 on Wood R4 1.49 though, related to the C-gear.

The DSTwo is the better option but it costs much more. The R4iDS.cn solution works great with Wood R4 and is cheaper. I can recommend either.

ArnoDormirBoujid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP

Both are very good cards.
Supercard DSTwo is probably the very best one, and has a lot of very nice features like savestates and cheats toggling whilst playing games. Games compatibility is near-flawless and always work nicely with any patches the user has to apply.
R4i Gold from R4iDS.cn is also a good flashcart, it officially supports the fantastic Wood R4 firmware. Wood R4 is very frequently updated and should soon be updated with a fix for Black 2 and White 2. Currently there are a few issues with playing Black2/White2 on Wood R4 1.49 though, related to the C-gear.

The DSTwo is the better option but it costs much more. The R4iDS.cn solution works great with Wood R4 and is cheaper. I can recommend either.
thank you :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo