Newcomer
Trophies
Website
lomeli12.net
XP
Country
United States
Ok, here are the steps for you R4i-SDHC users
1. Reformat your cart, make sure you have the latest firmware, yada yada yada...
2. Download a CLEAN copy of either Pokemon Black 2 or White 2
3. Download the latest version of RetroGameFan's Multi Cart Firmware: http://gbatemp.net/t...pdatesreleases/
4. Download the AP v2 Patch on the first post of this thread.
5. Drag-and-Drop your copy of the game onto the AP Patch. Do all the confirmation stuff, etc.
6. Extract the files from RetroGameFan's firmware.
7. Copy the files from \29525-RetroGameFan Multi Cart Update v6.80\R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC TTMenu and place it on the root of your flash cart.
8. Place your patch copy of the game to the root of your flashcart
9. From your flash cart, run TTmenu.nds
10. Select your game, and click the little plus sign.
11. Set everything in the settings to off.
12. Run the game

There we go. It should work for you guys.

PS. sorry if you saw the imcomplete setup, I pressed control on my keyboard instead of shift, and apparently that posts whatever you're typing.
What if we want the translation though? I have done everything you said, but I also did the english translation, and I can't check stats or shift my pokemon.
Ok, for that check stats thing, I haven't had that problem, so sorry. As for the english translation, that I can do as well.

1. Follow the pervious steps
2. Download the latest copy of the Translation from Pokestation. http://pokestation.net/forum/showthread.php?14123-Translation-project-for-Pok%E9mon-Black2-amp-White2
3. Download NitroExplorer2 http://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/utilities/download-nitroexplorer-2b-f7301.html
4. Take another CLEAN copy of the game and use the Translation patch on it.

Ok, here's the part that might get you a bit confused

5. Once you have a copy with the translation and another copy with the AP patch, run NitroExplorer2
6. Load the translated ROM
7. Go to \a\0\0 inside the ROM and select 2
thisispointless.png

8. Extract "2" and save it
9. Now open up the AP Patched ROM
10. Go to the same path and select "2"
11. Chose reinsert and open the file from the translated patch
12. Place the now AP/Translated patch game on your cart and enjoy.

NinjaNara

Trophies
XP
Country
Have you patch your ROM using the Drag 'n Drop AP Fix ver2 patch?
I'm using No$gba and have no problem so far.

What AR code are you using to fix the save error at the start of the game?

Cause no matter what No$ settings the status freeze is the one thing I can't fix, so the only thing I can think of is a faulty code or perhaps a bad clean ROM.

Roxasorg13

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey!! i really need help if somebody can help mee i will apreciate it....
i have a dstwo (suposed to be the best flashcard :S) and i have the translation +ap fix patch....i obtain exp and i can see pokemon sumary but the game freezes randomly a lot!!! how can i fix this!! pls help

RileyMoher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
1. Reformat your cart, make sure you have the latest firmware, yada yada yada...
3. Download the latest version of RetroGameFan's Multi Cart Firmware: http://gbatemp.net/t...pdatesreleases/
5. Drag-and-Drop your copy of the game onto the AP Patch. Do all the confirmation stuff, etc.
7. Copy the files from \29525-RetroGameFan Multi Cart Update v6.80\R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC TTMenu and place it on the root of your flash cart.
12. Run the game

PS. sorry if you saw the imcomplete setup, I pressed control on my keyboard instead of shift, and apparently that posts whatever you're typing.
What if we want the translation though? I have done everything you said, but I also did the english translation, and I can't check stats or shift my pokemon.
Ok, for that check stats thing, I haven't had that problem, so sorry. As for the english translation, that I can do as well.

2. Download the latest copy of the Translation from Pokestation. http://pokestation.n...ack2-amp-White2
3. Download NitroExplorer2 http://filetrip.net/...r-2b-f7301.html

5. Once you have a copy with the translation and another copy with the AP patch, run NitroExplorer2
thisispointless.png

Yes, I've already done all of that. But the errors still persist.

XD4rkChaOsX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone found a solution for the R4i Gold 3DS cuase when ever I load the game it stays at a red loading sceen while loading the game up
I have tried all the steps that work for other flash carts but then dont work.

card10.jpg

Lomeli12

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
lomeli12.net
XP
Country
United States
12. Run the game

2. Download the latest copy of the Translation from Pokestation. http://pokestation.n...ack2-amp-White2

thisispointless.png

As I said, I haven't had that error, so I can't help you. the only thing I can say is that you're very unlucky.

LittleLeg3nd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So, I have applied the AP patch v2 listed on the front page to my rom. It runs perfectly on DeSMume, but when I try to run it on my Ez flash Vi it gets stuck on "Loading NDS File, Waiting..." I'm running H805 F108 Kernel 3.0 OB8 like the front page said to do, but no dice. Can anyone help?

BlackZekrom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

Cause no matter what No$ settings the status freeze is the one thing I can't fix, so the only thing I can think of is a faulty code or perhaps a bad clean ROM.

I'm using this code:

Code:
52004EA0 E8BD01F0
02004EA0 EAFFF25C
E2001800 0000005C
E92D4008 E3A00000
E3A0150E E2811A06
E5810B44 EA5FE9F2
E59F4034 E59F5034
E5845000 E59F4020
E5945000 E59F601C
E1550006 03A05001
05C4500A 03A05000
E1445DB4 E8BD01F0
EA000D95 021809E0
28AAFF1F 037FBFE0
EAA01606 00000000
D0000000 00000000
And remember to tick the RAW.

redwing2222

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
12. Run the game

thisispointless.png

As I said, I haven't had that error, so I can't help you. the only thing I can say is that you're very unlucky.
same issue still persists with me

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
TTwood is works well on DSTT but is still freeze if you turn on c-gear. on TTmenu is work perfect XD

i download desmume 0.9.9 JIT version release 4283 on emu..cr.(search on google please o.o). is work fine on BW2. just need exp patch only XD (i used x64 version, i was tested x86 version too with same result::fine XD), since this build is more stable than new one and old one o.o because is work fast on my computer. new one is suck on sound and more slower -,-

for no$gba .... can alone or with no$zoomer... i no have problem with no$gba but since no$gba no optimize with my vga s is seems slower than desmume.... also is glitched on all route XD.

CuinnWatson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm currently running akaio 1.8.9z on my acekard 2i. I've used the "d" v2 patch for black 2 AND white 2. When I go to load the game on my ak2i, it just stays on the yellow-text loading screen. All rom settings are on default but Bypass AP, which is set on enable. Please help!I think I've done everything right, but it's still not working! D:

BlackZekrom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

RileyMoher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
12. Run the game

thisispointless.png

I just redid everything I did before, tried launching from ttmenu, it didn't even load, I tried YSmenu, and I can now shift and look at the stats! I don't know what did it... but it's all good now! For anyone else confused with the same card as me, go to your root take your ttmenu.dat, copy it, delete your r4.dat, and then rename the copied ttmenu.dat to r4.dat, then your card will boot up ysmenu at default, and no dldi errors.

pkfb9380

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'm using this code:

Code:
52004EA0 E8BD01F0
02004EA0 EAFFF25C
E2001800 0000005C
E92D4008 E3A00000
E3A0150E E2811A06
E5810B44 EA5FE9F2
E59F4034 E59F5034
E5845000 E59F4020
E5945000 E59F601C
E1550006 03A05001
05C4500A 03A05000
E1445DB4 E8BD01F0
EA000D95 021809E0
28AAFF1F 037FBFE0
EAA01606 00000000
D0000000 00000000
And remember to tick the RAW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4rnzPMw_DM
watch this....

LittleLeg3nd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello! my first post, and this's because I discovered yesterday the answer to this problem, the game's about 512 Mb, that's so much! so I thought maybe it's because of this. I use a trimmer to fit the game to about 300 Mb and when I put it on my EZ-Flash Vi, it start!! yes it work very well, it don't freeze or something else, the only bad thing is that the PKMN's don't get their exp. points, like we know to be happen, I'm trying diferent ways to fix this, so, if I discover a way to do it work, I will post it!! It feels good to help people!! haha, I hope this works for you, I use NDSTokyoTrim v2.18 to trim Pokémon White 2 and works for me, so I like to know what happens for you!! yeep

PD: Sorry for my bad english, I'm working on it xD

Thanks for the help! your english was pretty good, perfectly understandable. I trimmed a patched version of the game and It worked perfectly! Exp gain and everything! it all works if you just trim a rom which has already been patched :D THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!

Supakitsune

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, am I the only one who's getting the error "xdelta3: too many filenames: C:\Users\Mistral\Desktop\b-pkmnbk2.nds ..."?

Obviously not the exact same file path, but I think you get my meaning.
None of the filenames or paths have spaces in them, so it's not that.
Same error on XdeltaUI and XdeltaUI Mod.
The odd thing is, the patcher worked the very first time I used it, when I patched the Black 2 ROM with one of the combined full AP/translation patches from this thread, but it stopped working afterwards.

redwing2222

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
12. Run the game

thisispointless.png

I just redid everything I did before, tried launching from ttmenu, it didn't even load, I tried YSmenu, and I can now shift and look at the stats! I don't know what did it... but it's all good now! For anyone else confused with the same card as me, go to your root take your ttmenu.dat, copy it, delete your r4.dat, and then rename the copied ttmenu.dat to r4.dat, then your card will boot up ysmenu at default, and no dldi errors.
can you explain exactly how you did this, did you have ysmenu installed because i did what u said and my card wouldnt boot up

CrystalNoctowl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there anything to fix no$gba. because when i look at my pokemon roster then try to back out the menu the game freezes and goes to a black screen.
where do i get the patch

Read page 1
ok i patched it but i still have same problem. where if i go to my party menu then try to back out the game will go black and freeze and there are random lines under buildings and views.

Gaiaknight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Jaws is on a diet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Damn power went out
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok xdqwerty, your little bro prob tripped On the cord and unplugged you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ya I'm afraid of the dark hug me
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Grab and hold close your AncientBoi doll.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Damn didn't charge my external battery either
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Take the batteries out of your SuperStabber3000... Or is it gas powered?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I stole batteries from your black mamba
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My frozen food better hold up for an hour I know that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or else gonna be a big lunch and dinner tomorrow.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did you pay your power bill? Or give all yo money to my wife, again.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh good the estimated time is the same exact time they just said
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Load up your pc and monitor, and head to a McDonalds dining room, they have free WiFi
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sir please watch your porn in the bathroom
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No sir we can not sell you anymore apple pies, after what you did with the last one.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We ran out
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    for your life
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My life has no value my fat ass is staying right here
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nearly 4 hours without power :(
  • Veho @ Veho:
    SO POWERLESS
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: