• Replies 7,081
  • Likes 5

JuStYn.Leandro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Acekard 1.8.9z can be added to the list of Working now, ive played a good 4 hrs and 29 mins according to my ingame clock. no freezing and no summary freeze.
allready at the 4th gym and its seems to be running np at all, any Acekard users having issues mssg me ill help with what i did to make it work like it is.

Sol64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Alright, on my Acekard 2.1 with AKAIO 1.89z and the v2 patch everything seems to work perfect. No freezes when viewing my Pokemon, I get exp and, so far, I got no random freezes (battles or something) either.

Pretty much this. I know this is the confirmed post for such but I just wanted to add, I accidently left my 3Ds on last night for 5 hours and still no freeze. So I think it's good to go.

Cannon

Trophies
XP
Country
I am using an R4 - Original one, (or Wood, i believe) and it works perfectly. No freezes, and everything.

I used the patch which is in the first post, and the firmware - no clue. I've had this firmware for AGES, and if someone could help me identify it, it would be great; so i can tell you's all ..

Gazooki

Trophies
XP
Country
I am using an R4 - Original one, (or Wood, i believe) and it works perfectly. No freezes, and everything.

I used the patch which is in the first post, and the firmware - no clue. I've had this firmware for AGES, and if someone could help me identify it, it would be great; so i can tell you's all ..

So there's not even the Summary Glitch where it freezes when you check a Pokemon's stats? If so, front page could do with an update, although I've been hearing conflicted reports as far as R4 Wood is concerned.

AshSTK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

So to get the patch to work you just drag and droped the ROM on it correct?

AndersonAntonioS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
I have Confirmation that it works on nozoomer:

I patched the clean rom with 2CH's patch then i used the nogba ap cheat code.(all the EX's must be selected)
but there's a little problem.
when you load the rom on nozoomer, you need to erase the save from the battery folder, then reset. and this is done every time you load the rom...
other than that it works fine for now, no freezes or anything.
With this I was needed to start a new game always???
Only use the EX0 and EX5 to make the roms run...

Cannon

Trophies
XP
Country

So there's not even the Summary Glitch where it freezes when you check a Pokemon's stats? If so, front page could do with an update, although I've been hearing conflicted reports as far as R4 Wood is concerned.
No, nothing. I just patched my Pokemon White 2, the one in the OP, and from then on, it worked fine.

So to get the patch to work you just drag and droped the ROM on it correct?

Yes, you use the .nds file, not the .BAK file it creates.

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina

I patched the clean rom with 2CH's patch then i used the nogba ap cheat code.(all the EX's must be selected)
when you load the rom on nozoomer, you need to erase the save from the battery folder, then reset. and this is done every time you load the rom...

Can u save the game?

AshSTK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I just get someone to okay what happened to patching Pokemon White 2? I dragged my copy onto the patcher and yeah it loaded, then also created a .BAK file. So does this mean I can just use the .NDS file now and bring it over to my R4DS? Or do I bring them both over?

Cannon

Trophies
XP
Country
Can I just get someone to okay what happened to patching Pokemon White 2? I dragged my copy onto the patcher and yeah it loaded, then also created a .BAK file. So does this mean I can just use the .NDS file now and bring it over to my R4DS? Or do I bring them both over?
Sorry, I accidentally skimmed passed your post. I have edited my previous post with your answer.

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Just the .NDS
The .BAK file is the backup of the rom

yeop

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Copy to your microSD only the .nds file. The .bak file is the unpatched rom.

AndersonAntonioS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP

Can u save the game?
I want to know how i save the game using no$zoomer too...
The AP fix AR code will run the roms in No$GBA+No$Zoomer???

Momamaco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone tell the mods to update the main page that woodr4 works? I have 5 badges so far and i haven't run into a random freeze since the 2ch patch. The game is really fun!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo