Mikio

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France
Chronic slowdown on DSTwo clean mode at the moment - it's getting to the title screen slowly. REAL slowly. Anyone else had this?

Yep same for me. The introduction is slow and some times the game is slowing at certain parts. However the game doesn't freeze when you check your Pkmn's stat in Clean mode, but it does in Patched mode.

DarkCrow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
does anybody know all the legendaries of the game? serebii didn't make a section with legendaries yet I know that on black it is black kyurem on white white kyurem and 3 trios from dp/p
mesprit and stuff.

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chronic slowdown on DSTwo clean mode at the moment - it's getting to the title screen slowly. REAL slowly. Anyone else had this?

Yep same for me. The introduction is slow and some times the game is slowing at certain parts. However the game doesn't freeze when you check your Pkmn's stat in Clean mode, but it does in Patched mode.
really? does that work when switching the pokemon around too?

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Yep same for me. The introduction is slow and some times the game is slowing at certain parts.
Same here, that's also the reason why I won't play it at the moment til there's a patch.
But so far (I'm only at the farm) I love it, one reason being WILD RIOLU!

elementalzx14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Mikio

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France

really? does that work when switching the pokemon around too?
I don't know this because I stopped playing just after Bell is showing you how to catch a wild pokemon >

Pinecallado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I the only one who can't access the hidden menu on the DSTWO? You know, the menu you can go to during the game when you press L+R+Start at the same time.
It works for other games just not Black2 for some reason.

(Wow 1004 users is on this thread)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof