• Replies 7,081
  • Likes 5

DarkCrow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Ok so hey guys I am a new guy around here but I have so problems with my rom I used patch and translation.But sometimes the game freezes in battle and I can't choose anything and I can't check my pokemons' stats D: help please.

AngeloftheNight0

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.snowpointtemple.com
XP
Country
Canada
Acekard2i with EXP fix has been fine for me besides the Stats freeze and other random ones. I don't have soft reset/cheats disabled, and AFAIK I'm running 1.8.6 AKAIO firmware, not the latest. Sitting at the first route waiting for an anti-freeze patch.

Disabling those does not help.

Tombstoner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any other possible reasons for DeSmuME not wanting to export the save?
It's 0.9.9, and I've saved in-game. A DSV was made, but I need a SAV.

DarkCrow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Ok so hey guys I am a new guy around here but I have so problems with my rom I used patch and translation.But sometimes the game freezes in battle and I can't choose anything and I can't check my pokemons' stats D: help please.

wedgelington

Trophies
XP
Country
i've managed to get pokemon black 2 to work on my r4 with wood r4 1.49 and the exp. and translation patch but it freezes if i try to use potions or look my pokemons stats, is there a fix for this yet ? everything else as far as i can tell is working fine

Monochrome Twist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Acekard2i with EXP fix has been fine for me besides the Stats freeze and other random ones. I don't have soft reset/cheats disabled, and AFAIK I'm running 1.8.6 AKAIO firmware, not the latest. Sitting at the first route waiting for an anti-freeze patch.

Disabling those does not help.
ok.

Either way I'm on Acekard with the only issue being freezing, and my A2K loaders date back to March 2011 and I'm using AKAIO 1.8.6 so I definitely haven't updated this thing which might be why I haven't run into any of these issues other Acekard users are experiencing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @K3Nv2 's birth: