Gaming Pokemon Black/White 2 (E, U) Game Discussion Thread

Which pokemon do you plan to get?

• Total voters

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country
i have a question is vaporeon a godd water type to have in you´re team??. Or which pokemon should i evolve from my eevee??
you get an eevee in this game?!

that would be great... if so anyone could give advice with a full eevee evolutions team?

Srry i am not good at english what did you mean??

He said: You can get a eevee in this game?

That would be great. If that is the case (that you can get an eevee in-game) could someone give me advice with a team consisting of eeveelutions (all evolutions of eevee)

Thanks you´re the best

Luna

Trophies
XP
Country
i have a question is vaporeon a godd water type to have in you´re team??. Or which pokemon should i evolve from my eevee??
you get an eevee in this game?!

that would be great... if so anyone could give advice with a full eevee evolutions team?

Srry i am not good at english what did you mean??

He said: You can get a eevee in this game?

That would be great. If that is the case (that you can get an eevee in-game) could someone give me advice with a team consisting of eeveelutions (all evolutions of eevee)

Thanks you´re the best

You're welcome!

Jiehfeng

The One
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
GAME COMPLETE!
(I defeated Iris real bad! SHE WAS SO EASY! My pokemon were only level 50 to 53 and samurott at 59)
If anyone wants to know about what to do in the game, just ask! :yay:
And I still need to defeat N and catch kyurem and I'm gonna catch all legendaries

Reactions: 1 person

Jiehfeng

The One
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
You can get Eevee in Castelia City (via the sewers).

Not the sewers but also as a gift! :

Method: In Pokémon Gym street of Castelia City, on the third floor on the building to the left, you will find Fennel is there doing here Dream World Research. Speak to one of her assistants after you have defeated the Elite Four, and you will be given a Level 10 Eevee, and guess what, it has its Hidden Ability
pokeball.png
Eevee Level 10 OT: Yours
ID: Yours
Ability: Anticipation
Hold Item: None
Date of Receiving
Castelia City. Caught at Lv. 10
Attacks: Tail Whip Growl Sand-attack Tackle
eeveegift.png

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country

Method: In Pokémon Gym street of Castelia City, on the third floor on the building to the left, you will find Fennel is there doing here Dream World Research. Speak to one of her assistants after you have defeated the Elite Four, and you will be given a Level 10 Eevee, and guess what, it has its Hidden Ability
pokeball.png
Date of Receiving
eeveegift.png

Awsome then i am gonna get my eevee ;D

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wondering if this game was better than the first black and white. Looking at it and trying to decide if I get it which ones the better option :/
Personally, after beating the first game, i found nothing else to do. This game seems to be more promising. The PWT could get you addicted to the game :P. Btw, i finally got a Dewott from nintendo wifi :D

Plus i got to the PWT.

lebryan2321

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just beat the champion of the elite 4 here is my team. I was playing Black 2, I finished in 27 hours.

Heracross LV. 59 - Brick Break, Aerial Ace, Megahorn, Close Combat
Emboar LV. 59 - Head Smash, Arm Thrust, Take Down, Flamethrower
Crobat Lv. 58 - Fly, Confuse Ray, X-Scissor, Acrobatics
Starmie Lv. 56 - Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Psychic, Surf
Magnezone Lv. 57 - Flash Cannon, Thunder Wave, Discharge, Thunderbolt - needs to change moveset

As far as recommendation goes for pokemon.

Heracross is on lucario's level of use. Heracross dominated 2 of the 4 elite 4
Emboar is the best imo.
Crobat is extremely useful for speed, he cleaned up a lot of kills for me.
Starmie is one of the best if not the best water typle imo. He gets extremely good when you get the tms for ice beam, thunderbolt, and psychic. Also the HM Surf.
Magnezone is a little different for my taste, but he ended up working out. Be sure to teach him thunderbolt, and flash cannon for sure.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
please, can any one send Sync ID for Pokemon Black or white with elite 4 beaten for the second time and every thing
because i can't link my black 2 to my old white id,the last time pokemon white 1 is sync when i took the 4th badge , my save file from white have almost every thing

Dark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
please, can any one send Sync ID for Pokemon Black or white with elite 4 beaten for the second time and every thing
because i can't link my black 2 to my old white id,the last time pokemon white 1 is sync when i took the 4th badge , my save file from white have almost every thing
Do you want someone elses ID? or do you want someone to sync your game? I don't really understand what you wrote.

D

Deleted-236924

I just received Genesect from WFC.
While I don't really mind the nature, I didn't want one that lowered Sp. Attack.

First one I get, Jolly. Second one, Adamant.
Like, ewww.

pokeball.png
Date of Receiving
eeveegift.png

That can only be done post-game, so that's kinda irrelevant for one who would want to make a team for a playthrough.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Do you want someone elses ID? or do you want someone to sync your game? I don't really understand what you wrote.
i want to do "memory link" with pokemon white , but i can't for no reason,so i need another ID for the pokemon white or black

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock