Which pokemon do you plan to get?

• Total voters

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Oh nevermind then. LOL. That thing will toast everyone. Just be mindful of that rock bug.

Dewott is practically worthless in the battle. Leavanny will take it out in 1 hit.

Flaffy will probably faint before it can even execute an attack on Leavanny.

As for genesect, how can you even use it? Isn't it like Lv50 or something?

I'm just scared of leavanny.
And no Genesect is level 15 as a mystery gift. Cool right? ;)

And hey, do you know a way to make my riolu happy to make it evolve
If your dara-whatever survives the rock bug, you are practically going to sweep his team. Genesect can be used as backup since its part steel. Leavanny will sweep away Dewott and Flaaffy quite easily though.

As for Riolu, go to Route 4 after Colress and go up and down up and down with the bike for about 10 times if you're playing Black 2. If you're playing White 2, go to the Virbank Industries instead. Not only you'll gain happiness you'll also find shaking grass = audino = freak ton of EXP.

The Virbank way also works on B2 btw. You can try the Route 4 method on White 2, but remember there's a sandstorm and Riolu is going to take damage every turn. Plus with those sand patches it's not easy to get around with a bike.

Jiehfeng

The One
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
If your dara-whatever survives the rock bug, you are practically going to sweep his team. Genesect can be used as backup since its part steel. Leavanny will sweep away Dewott and Flaaffy quite easily though.

As for Riolu, go to Route 4 after Colress and go up and down up and down with the bike for about 10 times if you're playing Black 2. If you're playing White 2, go to the Virbank Industries instead. Not only you'll gain happiness you'll also find shaking grass = audino = freak ton of EXP.

Hmm, so going on the bike up and down in pokemon w or b 2 can get your riolu evolve?

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal

Hmm, so going on the bike up and down in pokemon w or b 2 can get your riolu evolve?
Yup, about 10 - 20 times (depending on how many times you KOd Riolu). Then level it up once.

Try to make it be involved in battles. Put it as the first pokemon and then switch to your main.

Check the previous post, I've added something.

To the rest: this method works on Golbat as well!

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'll put Genesect in the PC and play the game the hard way.

Well, it's not cheating by using genesect cause it's level 15. Just use the frickin cool pokemon! ;)
And hey, as I asked, do you know a way to make my riolu happy to make it evolve ?
Opposite of the gym in the house there's a person who can give one of your pokemon a massage IIRC. It raises happiness quite a bit.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal

Well, it's not cheating by using genesect cause it's level 15. Just use the frickin cool pokemon! ;)
And hey, as I asked, do you know a way to make my riolu happy to make it evolve ?
Opposite of the gym in the house there's a person who can give one of your pokemon a massage IIRC. It raises happiness quite a bit.
This is only available once a day right?

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

This is only available once a day right?
Yeah, I forgot to mention that. I did know, but he's close to that anyway and it saves a bit of time walking around even if you only use it once.

Reactions: 2 people

Shadowlurker

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm now in the Desort Resort and caught Two of N's pokemon Darumaka and Sandile, can't seen to get the others to show up...
I also caught the Monday Braivary which might be a good addition to my team after Elsa is dealt with..

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I'm now in the Desort Resort and caught Two of N's pokemon Darumaka and Sandile, can't seen to get the others to show up...
I also caught the Monday Braivary which might be a good addition to my team after Elsa is dealt with..
I thought you need to do memory link or something?

Shadowlurker

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I thought you need to do memory link or something?

It was one of the first things I did! Still no luck though... Scratch that Darmantan showed up!

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I need help with my r4i-sdhc 3ds what should i do get it working
Ask this in the AP thread.

By the way if anyone needs help with the game (other than Internet related/global link which I can't access), feel free to ask me. I have completed the Japanese version and that might help quite a bit.

Reactions: 1 person

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country

By the way if anyone needs help with the game (other than Internet related/global link which I can't access), feel free to ask me. I have completed the Japanese version and that might help quite a bit.

I know srry i writed in the wrong thread

Luna

Trophies
XP
Country

Could you give me a list of useful Pokémon to catch? I have found mareep/Flaaffy/Ampharos not so useful, despite everyone recommended it.
I'm playing the White 2 Version on Challenge Mode.

EDIT: Also if you would like where I can catch them. I could look it up nevertheless.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal

It's okay buddy. Sorry if I sounded harsh.

Go and check if your card has an official update first, if not then ask on the other thread. Most likely you'll need to patch the game.

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country

It's okay buddy. Sorry if I sounded harsh.

Go and check if your card has an official update first, if not then ask on the other thread. Most likely you'll need to patch the game.

its ok buddy. i am gonna go check the ap thread thanks btw ;D

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal

Could you give me a list of useful Pokémon to catch? I have found mareep/Flaaffy/Ampharos not so useful, despite everyone recommended it.

EDIT: Also if you would like where I can catch them. I could look it up nevertheless.
Magnezone is an awesome alternative to the sheep line. It's steel/electric though, which makes it vulnerable to fire/ground by 4X!

Still, it has higher defenses (it loses static though), higher sp attack, and slight higher speed. Despite losing resistance to ground, fighting and fire, it also gains from bug, psychic, ghost and a couple more... including dragon! It can learn quite a few more moves as well. Magnemite can be found at Virbank Complex., but you need to train Magneton at Chargestone Cave.

Crobat is pretty sturdy. It's fast, it's quite powerful and can take some hits as well. Raising it can be a pain, but it will be worth. Zubats are ubiquitous at Castelia Sewers.

Haxorus is a mammoth. With dragon dance + outrage + earthquake, nothing can stand in their way. You can get an Axew in Mistralton Cave.

Flygon is another alternative if you don't like Haxorus. It lacks some stats and has a 4X weakness to ice, but it is more well-rounded. The sp atk is quite similar to the attack. Trapinch can be found in Desert Resort outside the complex, but it is VERY RARE.

Lucario is one of the best. Steel + fighting resists plenty of hits and moves. Quite weak in defenses, but pretty solid in attack and sp atk. Speed is decent. Riolu can be found in Flossey Farm, but it is VERY RARE.

There are a couple more: Starmie, Lapras, Hyderigon, Chandelure, Metagross etc. which I'm lazy to mention. I hope you don't mind any spelling mistakes.

It's quite a long list, so I put it in a spoiler.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP

if you're playing in Challenge Mode you really shouldnt be asking this questions and yu should know, i recommended you playing in normal mode 1st.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I want my money back... Drug test? No drugs to test but they want me to pee in a cup! Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Better call Pedro you're up in smoke
    +2
  • C @ Clayton44333:
    hey any1 know if there is a new version of the ps4 homebrew store ?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Finally there are people here
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Finally there are people here