• Blue/Gary WT Battle theme

Votes: 55 20.8%

• Total voters

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country
please anyone answer me.

I have no idea how your SD card itself could be causing lag - I'm not a 3DS user, are you sure your card is compatible? Do you have an original DS you could use?

i dont have any orginal ds thats bad. Because i have formatted it like a billions of time both into fat 16 and fat 32. But its the only sd card that play this game without save freezing.

And iam using r4i-sdhc 3ds So it should be combatible becuase with my 8gb its work like a charm. But then i cant save. D,:

hack_ziro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i dont have any orginal ds thats bad. Because i have formatted it like a billions of time both into fat 16 and fat 32. But its the only sd card that play this game without save freezing.

And iam using r4i-sdhc 3ds So it should be combatible becuase with my 8gb its work like a charm. But then i cant save. D,:

use FAT16
try using "panasonic sd formatter" (google) to format your SDHC
make sure you choose "FULL (ERASE)" as format type

if that still won't work out...then it's your micro-sd
you can benchmark it and check if the read/write speed is enough to flawlessly run your desired game
some tutorials about that and microSD recommendations are somewhere around here at the forums...

Reactions: 1 person

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country

use FAT16
try using "panasonic sd formatter" (google) to format your SDHC
make sure you choose "FULL (ERASE)" as format type

if that still won't work out...then it's your micro-sd
you can benchmark it and check if the read/write speed is enough to flawlessly run your desired game
some tutorials about that and microSD recommendations are somewhere around here at the forums...

i have formated it with panasonic sd formatter but i have use full overwrite. And i dont found where you could change fat in panasonic. And i dont know where to look at forums but anyway thanks i hope it works

hack_ziro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i have formated it with panasonic sd formatter but i have use full overwrite. And i dont found where you could change fat in panasonic. And i dont know where to look at forums but anyway thanks i hope it works

you can change to FAT16 by formatting via windows and then reformat it with the sd-formatter. you can use the search function or lurk at the technical help...hopefully you'll find more advanced help

btw...yay! i just got exp! :D and no menu freezing until now with the game-enabler code
but the menu and sub-menus got now loading-time
who created the "Pokemon Schwarze Edition 2" Game-Enabler code? he/she deserves credit

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country

you can change to FAT16 by formatting via windows and then reformat it with the sd-formatter. you can use the search function or lurk at the technical help...hopefully you'll find more advanced help

btw...yay! i just got exp! :D and no menu freezing until now with the game-enabler code
who created the "Pokemon Schwarze Edition 2" Game-Enabler code? he/she deserves credit

ok congratz. But if i first format it via windows and then with the sd formater it wont change back to fat 32?? And which options should i use in sd formater??

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Well, I got from the one and only elixirdream.

hack_ziro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ok congratz. But if i first format it via windows and then with the sd formater it wont change back to fat 32?? And which options should i use in sd formater??

no it won't...just format with windows, choosing "quick format", "FAT" and "16 kilobytes"
then format again with panasonic sd formatter: options ---> FORMAT TYPE - "FULL(ERASE)" and "FORMAT SIZE AUDJUSTMENT" - "OFF"
and don't forget to backup your files first :P

@poll: no cynthia battle theme :(

Heavy01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So no fix for the PWT on dstwo yet? I still haven't finished the game, but I hope it doesn't take that long so I can play it, if I wait too much my "pokefever" sort of just goes away and I don't finish the post game, I don't know if others know how I feel.

MovieGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
mine doesn't seem to be working on acekard 2i with the latest loader and akaio

it gets past the intro, and then freezes with black screen

Jlarinda

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
Anyone with the DSTwo having problems with the USRCHEAT.DAT for Pokemon White 2? I turned on a few codes and they don't seem to work. I have the game enabler code on as well. The cheats weren't on, but it froze my game when I went to save. Using the latest USRCHEAT.DAT from 10/12/12
All I've used so far is the code to unlock the keys and they worked just fine. I'd try them (the ones you picked) out one by one to see if that changes things.

someonewhodied

Lazy Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So using the all wallpapers code corrupts your game. Who knew....

Good thing I had a very recent save backed up thanks to my constant use of pokegen to swap cgear skins. Pokegen automatically backs up your save as a .bak

The Minecrafter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mine doesn't seem to be working on acekard 2i with the latest loader and akaio

it gets past the intro, and then freezes with black screen
This also happened to me. Tried it on AKAIO 1.9.0, with the 3ds 4.0.0 bootloader firmware(digital labyrinth), on HW 81. I had tried it previously on the latest bootloader, tried clean rom, tried many combinations of options, such as disabling cheats, AP. I had download play, soft reset off. Then I tried the patched rom, using all methods above. Still gives me the same result, which is black title screen after the intro, but you can hear the sound effects, but it sounds laggy, like playing with an emulator. I also tried using the game enabler code and no$gba code, each in turn, and then both at the same time, but that just gave me a white screen once the rom loaded, no opening whatsoever. If someone knows how to fix this problem, I would appreciate it.

Not a Poketard

-edit-
So I tried putting a different patched game on a different standard 2gb micro sd card. Put on akaio 1.9.0 and the game, did not change any setting. It works. Formatted my 8gb sd card again. Still gives error. Any ideas guys? 2gb was FAT, 8GB was FAT32.

tl;dr: Tried every method I know to patch the game, gives a black screen when on my 8GB micro sd card. Tried it on my 2gb micro sd card, works fine..........

nobodyhatesyou

Trophies
XP
Country
Patched version of the rom works fine on latest DSone/i firmware. Been playing for a couple of hours and nothing seems to be happening, even in the dark grass which was where my Soul Silver would always freeze up given enough time. If I find any problems later on I will be sure to come back and edit this post.

weltall_of_id

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I just tried the Mawile version of Pokemon White on my Acekard 2i with Akaio 1.9.0 and at least it started just fine. Will I need to patch/use cheat codes for some reason, like the game getting stuck later on or something alike? Also, I want to ask if the same from this rom will be usable for the actual scene release of it.

PS: I am really pissed I can't use the dream radar, even if it actually does not use the 3d function. Rage!

NickMurdoch

Trophies
XP
Anyone else having a problem with White 2 freezing at the Pokemon World Championships after the rival battle?

Playing patched rom in patched mode on DSTwo. When I try to play in clean mode, I get a black screen at the title.

I'm having the same issue. I've got an updated (1.18) Dstwo and a 3dsxl, using a legit pokemon white 2 US copy

Dio666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am getting a freeze everytime i try to move or withdraw a pokemon from my PC box into my party on White 2.
I have gone through roughly 15ish pages or so and have not come across the solution to my issue so far so i may as well post it here hoping to get a link to the solution or something along those lines. I am running white 2 on an R4/clone with both wood r4 and YSmenu and neither seems to remedy my issue. I haved used both patched and unpatched roms on both firmwares with the same results.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.