Votes: 55 20.8%

• Total voters

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country
mine doesn't seem to be working on acekard 2i with the latest loader and akaio

it gets past the intro, and then freezes with black screen
This also happened to me. Tried it on AKAIO 1.9.0, with the 3ds 4.0.0 bootloader firmware(digital labyrinth), on HW 81. I had tried it previously on the latest bootloader, tried clean rom, tried many combinations of options, such as disabling cheats, AP. I had download play, soft reset off. Then I tried the patched rom, using all methods above. Still gives me the same result, which is black title screen after the intro, but you can hear the sound effects, but it sounds laggy, like playing with an emulator. I also tried using the game enabler code and no$gba code, each in turn, and then both at the same time, but that just gave me a white screen once the rom loaded, no opening whatsoever. If someone knows how to fix this problem, I would appreciate it.

Not a Poketard

-edit-
So I tried putting a different patched game on a different standard 2gb micro sd card. Put on akaio 1.9.0 and the game, did not change any setting. It works. Formatted my 8gb sd card again. Still gives error. Any ideas guys? 2gb was FAT, 8GB was FAT32.

tl;dr: Tried every method I know to patch the game, gives a black screen when on my 8GB micro sd card. Tried it on my 2gb micro sd card, works fine..........

lol I found an old 1GB micro sd and it worked? No idea why, but I'm quite happy now xD

What flashcard are you using??

Acekard 2i on a nintendo DS lite

ok so it have something to do with sd card if the game gonna work or not??

MovieGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

This also happened to me. Tried it on AKAIO 1.9.0, with the 3ds 4.0.0 bootloader firmware(digital labyrinth), on HW 81. I had tried it previously on the latest bootloader, tried clean rom, tried many combinations of options, such as disabling cheats, AP. I had download play, soft reset off. Then I tried the patched rom, using all methods above. Still gives me the same result, which is black title screen after the intro, but you can hear the sound effects, but it sounds laggy, like playing with an emulator. I also tried using the game enabler code and no$gba code, each in turn, and then both at the same time, but that just gave me a white screen once the rom loaded, no opening whatsoever. If someone knows how to fix this problem, I would appreciate it.

Not a Poketard

-edit-
So I tried putting a different patched game on a different standard 2gb micro sd card. Put on akaio 1.9.0 and the game, did not change any setting. It works. Formatted my 8gb sd card again. Still gives error. Any ideas guys? 2gb was FAT, 8GB was FAT32.

tl;dr: Tried every method I know to patch the game, gives a black screen when on my 8GB micro sd card. Tried it on my 2gb micro sd card, works fine..........

lol I found an old 1GB micro sd and it worked? No idea why, but I'm quite happy now xD

What flashcard are you using??

Acekard 2i on a nintendo DS lite

ok so it have something to do with sd card if the game gonna work or not??

One of my sd cards didn't work, but I didn't have to do anything with the other one to get it working, just get the latest AKAIO 1.9.0 and a patched rom

WRiPSTER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FOR THOSE OF YOU EXPERIENCING LAG AT THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME:
I had this problem when trying to get the Japanese roms to work back in June.
Sadly, there is only one way to fix this. You will need to get your hands on an emulator and play through the beginning on there, convert the file from whatever to .sav and then put the .sav file back on your r4i3ds. Voila.

BUT!
The game freezes whenever you try and save the game. If anyone knows the status on this bug, please tell me :P

The Minecrafter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Not a Poketard

-edit-

Probably because it's FAT, not FAT32

some_guy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally got the ROM working perfectly on R4i SDHC 3DS. Someone on youtube removed narc file which contains the AP from within the ROM, and replaced it with the AP patch for the Japanese ROM. So now it works perfectly with the R4i SDHC official firmware. I can't link to the ROM but hopefully you can all find it.

xxxclemxxxify

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally got the ROM working perfectly on R4i SDHC 3DS. Someone on youtube removed narc file which contains the AP from within the ROM, and replaced it with the AP patch for the Japanese ROM. So now it works perfectly with the R4i SDHC official firmware. I can't link to the ROM but hopefully you can all find it.
is saying the title okay or not?

xxxclemxxxify

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is saying the title okay or not?
or maybe tell the person's account name

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/40XQ8L9wsCA?si=GzpPBaHQQLU0plt_ Neat