Votes: 55 20.8%

• Total voters

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey if i renamed my black 2 japan save file to the black 2 usa(when it comes out) one would the files work as if i played it ? and how would i transfer my save file from flashcard to retail card? is that possible? because i would like to transfer my white 2 game save to my retail game card when i get it .

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
hey if i renamed my black 2 japan save file to the black 2 usa(when it comes out) one would the files work as if i played it ? and how would i transfer my save file from flashcard to retail card? is that possible? because i would like to transfer my white 2 game save to my retail game card when i get it .
It would be possible, however some names might be screwed up.

I'm also curious about transferring saves to the retail card. Is it possible and what tools do I need?

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It would be possible, however some names might be screwed up.

I'm also curious about transferring saves to the retail card. Is it possible and what tools do I need?
Action replay, I think.

DJ0wnz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oddly enough, I can't get the game to run on my Acekard 2i with the latest akaio but it works with no problems on my R4 with the latest wood.
Any ideas on when to expect an updated usrcheat.dat with all the codes from the japanese version?
try to use the panasonic 3.1 formatter use the overwrite full settings
I'm on a mac and can't find a version made for it, but I have tried formatting it a couple of times. It's not big deal since I have it running on my R4, just thought it was odd. I'm more interested in an updated usrcheat.dat

Thanks for the reply though!
Here you go https://www.sdcard.o...tter_3/eula_mac

I'm curious if it will fix it
Got the program up and running, but it refuses to recognize my sd card.

lebryan2321

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oddly enough, I can't get the game to run on my Acekard 2i with the latest akaio but it works with no problems on my R4 with the latest wood.
Any ideas on when to expect an updated usrcheat.dat with all the codes from the japanese version?
try to use the panasonic 3.1 formatter use the overwrite full settings
I'm on a mac and can't find a version made for it, but I have tried formatting it a couple of times. It's not big deal since I have it running on my R4, just thought it was odd. I'm more interested in an updated usrcheat.dat

Thanks for the reply though!
Here you go https://www.sdcard.o...tter_3/eula_mac

I'm curious if it will fix it
Got the program up and running, but it refuses to recognize my sd card.
Maybe it is your sd card

blahkamehameha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read something about Black/White save files 'syncing' or whatever to Black/White 2.

So will a Black save file carry over to only Black 2, or both Black/White 2, anyone know?

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
Updated the OP with what people have given me.
Anyone else wanna tell me what they have it working with?
DSTWO EOS 1.11
Firmware 1.18
Clean ROM
Works but occasionally freezes. No EXP glitches. The biggest problem I've noticed is if you check your party from the pause menu, then try to back out, it will freeze on a black screen.

ONLY WORKS ON PATCH MODE!

Yeah, so where's the patch for it?

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have this r4i save dongle would that work? cause i know you can take and put in save but i wasnt sure if it would work i havent tried ds games with it before

loco365

Trophies
XP
I noticed something interesting. I copied my White 2 (J) save and played it on my Wite 2 (U) rom. I noticed the Flocessy Ranch grass bug isn't fixed, nor is the Surf in PokéStar Studio's Trees bug. However, what's even more interesting is that my Join Avenue is still in it's Japanese name. I thought it's name was hardcoded in the game, but I guess it isn't.

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
It feels great to be back on gbatemp. :lol:
And I got pokemon white 2 and everytime I use potions and exit the pokemon, the game freezes and there's a black screen (DSTWO)
Is there a patch for this?
you could just try the ap patch

I don't know what the hell is ap?! Umm, is it an already patched rom? Please help!

HawiiesLair

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Philippines
I noticed something interesting. I copied my White 2 (J) save and played it on my Wite 2 (U) rom. I noticed the Flocessy Ranch grass bug isn't fixed, nor is the Surf in PokéStar Studio's Trees bug. However, what's even more interesting is that my Join Avenue is still in it's Japanese name. I thought it's name was hardcoded in the game, but I guess it isn't.
YOUR using japanese save file right!!!
I think the bug will not there if you use usa save file

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F