ROM Hack Pokemon Black (Creepy Pokemon Red Hack)

Dude041

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. My name is Lane. I am 18 years old.
This is hard to say, but, I recently destroyed my copy of the game.
Yes, it was a cartridge.
Yes, it was glitchy.
And also, It changed me. The stories... Are true. I played through the game when I found it in the frame of a hotel bed in Jackson, Mississippi. Coincedentally, I started playing pokemon about a week before now, for old times sake. So when I found it, I played through. I knew it was a hack at the start screen, when there was no pokemon. I played through the game and was shocked at Ghost's abilities. But what scared me the most was the end, when you see the Pokemon and trainers you cursed. I won't be able to play pokemon again. I just searched it to see who made it, and ended up here. I thought you should know I burned it. There may be another copy, but for all I know, Mine was the last one.
I am thouroughly sorry for this.

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tigris said:
BobTheJoeBob said:
thaddius said:
Oh yeah? I had 50 copies, each one more dangerous than the last!
Pfft... I had over 9000.....
Where the fuck have you been BobTheJoeBob?! What's happened to the project?!
-former jet
Well, it's probably dead. The site went down near 5 months ago, I've lost complete contact with the group (well Matt did PM me a couple of months ago) and all in all it seems the project is dead. (or in some super hibernation state) However, this guy is making the game in Game Maker, and it seems to be coming along quite nicely.

Reckutx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is something you might all find very interesting. I have a ROM for a recreation of this. It was made from Firered, and the creators call it Ghost Black. It basiclly the same thing but it is missing some major parts, such as GHOST doesnt accually kill anything, its more like a bonus starter. so it kinda lost alot of the creepyness. What stays creepy it that its raining on every route and all of the music (except for the towns) is the Lavender town music. I dont know if it has the battle with ghost at the end as I just got the ROM yesterday and have barley gotten to play it, but it still kinda fun. If anyone here can take this ROM and edit it to have the ability to acually kill the enemy trainer like in the creepypasta, that would be AMAZING!!! Here is the file (its not compressed so you dont need Winrar or 7Zip)

http://www.mediafire.com/?neocjrm03s27j7j

poisonheart

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys,i found this in a drawer in my guidance counselors room when i was in 2nd grade, i had always thought it was a regulargame in the series

Alchemilla

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is something you might all find very interesting. I have a ROM for a recreation of this. It was made from Firered, and the creators call it Ghost Black. It basiclly the same thing but it is missing some major parts, such as GHOST doesnt accually kill anything, its more like a bonus starter. so it kinda lost alot of the creepyness. What stays creepy it that its raining on every route and all of the music (except for the towns) is the Lavender town music. I dont know if it has the battle with ghost at the end as I just got the ROM yesterday and have barley gotten to play it, but it still kinda fun. If anyone here can take this ROM and edit it to have the ability to acually kill the enemy trainer like in the creepypasta, that would be AMAZING!!! Here is the file (its not compressed so you dont need Winrar or 7Zip)

[removedlink]

You should remove that ROM link. ROM links aren't allowed here. Even ones that were modified from an official game. I'm not going to tell on you but if someone else does you'll be banned maybe.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: It's Mayday fellas