Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
dwadekr3 said:
how do we use cheats in the new version? the old cheats file on USRcheat.dat doesnt work for this
DL r4cce, load the cheatlist in it, change the game ID of B/W's cheat list to match the patched version you have(you can have it read it off the rom via a option), save(does NOT work while ON a card), copy/cut/past over the old one.
I notice that the 'battle music modifier' is crap and doesn't work(so much for that).

@Makoto0729
Well, if we can't patch it ourselves, and they're using the lame Americanized names, we dun want eet.
tongue.gif

Makoto0729

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Omega_2 said:
dwadekr3 said:
how do we use cheats in the new version? the old cheats file on USRcheat.dat doesnt work for this
DL r4cce, load the cheatlist in it, change the game ID of B/W's cheat list to match the patched version you have(you can have it read it off the rom via a option), save(does NOT work while ON a card), copy/cut/past over the old one.
I notice that the 'battle music modifier' is crap and doesn't work(so much for that).

@Makoto0729
Well, if we can't patch it ourselves, and they're using the lame Americanized names, we dun want eet.
tongue.gif

The names weren't the only changes, y'know. They fixed the Union Room a little more, and some other stuff. Though I admit "Snivy" and such fail miserably, "Castelia City" fits surprisingly well, as does "Professor Juniper." Well, to me.
tongue.gif

bballkidx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Image 1: http://www.flickr.com/photos/57429735@N06/5340157568/

Image 2: http://www.flickr.com/photos/57429735@N06/5340157534/

Image 3: http://www.flickr.com/photos/57429735@N06/5340157456/

Image 4: http://www.flickr.com/photos/57429735@N06/5339546777/

I am unsure if this is the right place to post this but since the guys on this forum translated 99% of the game i was hoping they could translate these images for me. I recently went to Gamestop and obtained the shiny Raikou. i have two DS systems and i traded the shiny Raikou from my English Pearl game to my Japanese Platinum game. The Raikou is in my party on Platinum. Now i want to use the transfer machine on my pokemon white rom game which is fully functioning to get the raikou onto pokemon white from the japanese pokemon platinum. I do the DS download play and then these messages appear. I have no idea what they mean but my Raikou is still on my my platinum version and not on my white rom game. I appreciate the translations and thanks in advance.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bballkidx said:
Image 1: http://www.flickr.com/photos/57429735@N06/5340157568/

Image 2: http://www.flickr.com/photos/57429735@N06/5340157534/

Image 3: http://www.flickr.com/photos/57429735@N06/5340157456/

Image 4: http://www.flickr.com/photos/57429735@N06/5339546777/

I am unsure if this is the right place to post this but since the guys on this forum translated 99% of the game i was hoping they could translate these images for me. I recently went to Gamestop and obtained the shiny Raikou. i have two DS systems and i traded the shiny Raikou from my English Pearl game to my Japanese Platinum game. The Raikou is in my party on Platinum. Now i want to use the transfer machine on my pokemon white rom game which is fully functioning to get the raikou onto pokemon white from the japanese pokemon platinum. I do the DS download play and then these messages appear. I have no idea what they mean but my Raikou is still on my my platinum version and not on my white rom game. I appreciate the translations and thanks in advance.
NVM: Misunderstood.

B3astinSnipes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something else that could be translated but doesnt have to is the Questionaire people in Castelia City and everyone in that room.Some things are english but most of it isnt.

dwadekr3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey has anyone been getting random freezes? I thought i was fine but then I just got 2 freezes in a row after beating the 1st gym leader. Anyone got solutions?

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
dwadekr3 said:
hey has anyone been getting random freezes? I thought i was fine but then I just got 2 freezes in a row after beating the 1st gym leader. Anyone got solutions?
I can say two/three things: Leave some free space on your mSD, and/or increase the cart's read speed(may not apply to you), or, don't have too many cheats enabled.

Example: On a DSONEi, the read speed can be set to 5; freezing is nearly eliminated, though the intro is likely still just as laggy.

dwadekr3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Omega_2 said:
dwadekr3 said:
I can say two/three things: Leave some free space on your mSD, and/or increase the cart's read speed(may not apply to you), or, don't have too many cheats enabled.

Example: On a DSONEi, the read speed can be set to 5; freezing is nearly eliminated, though the intro is likely still just as laggy.

o ok thanks. yeah it might be the cheats. and also i got a prepatched version of V7. so does that mean i dont need to patch it again? (not sure if pre-patched means before patch, or already patched)

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
dwadekr3 said:
Omega_2 said:
dwadekr3 said:

o ok thanks. yeah it might be the cheats. and also i got a prepatched version of V7. so does that mean i dont need to patch it again? (not sure if pre-patched means before patch, or already patched)
pre-patched means already patched for you. But you can't always guarantee that the rom is a clean working dump

dwadekr3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Omega_2 said:
dwadekr3 said:
Omega_2 said:
dwadekr3 said:

pre-patched means already patched for you. But you can't always guarantee that the rom is a clean working dump

i got it on the -snip- site so i think its legit? (wont post link since thats not allowed) V7 is the best one right? I turned off some cheats and so far it hasnt frozen yet but I havent played for that long.

Basically what im asking is, is no1 else getting freezing? cuz if so then I guess its just a byproduct of me using cheats (Unlimited PP, Teach any HM/TM)
btw, no need to bash for cheating. I can make my own choices.

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
dwadekr3 said:
Omega_2 said:
dwadekr3 said:
Omega_2 said:
dwadekr3 said:

i got it on the -snip- site so i think its legit? (wont post link since thats not allowed) V7 is the best one right? I turned off some cheats and so far it hasnt frozen yet but I havent played for that long.

Basically what im asking is, is no1 else getting freezing? cuz if so then I guess its just a byproduct of me using cheats (Unlimited PP, Teach any HM/TM)
btw, no need to bash for cheating. I can make my own choices.

1. Not supposed to mention R0M sites
2. I thought they were dead!

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
remove/edit the name, or a mod/admin will nuke your entire post.

EDIT:
Well, it could be anything causing the freezes, just that most people don't get it happening to them. With me, it's probably the fact that I have an 8GB mSD card near full.
Also, I'm not bashing for using cheats; I'm using the Start Button = PC anywhere code. Been raising pokes like mad lately.

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Omega_2 said:

EDIT:
Well, it could be anything causing the freezes, just that most people don't get it happening to them. With me, it's probably the fact that I have an 8GB mSD card near full.
Also, I'm not bashing for using cheats; I'm using the Start Button = PC anywhere code. Been raising pokes like mad lately.

HOLY CRAP!

There as some cool codes for the new games!

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Fishaman P said:
Omega_2 said:

EDIT:

HOLY CRAP!

If only the BGM codes would work...

Rokku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mostly use the Re-Battle Trainers code, it makes training a lot easier.

Really came in handy once I got Zorua.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Omega_2 said:
Fishaman P said:
Omega_2 said:

EDIT:

HOLY CRAP!

If only the BGM codes would work...

i agree i love the wild battle music and the team plasma battle music best pokemon music yet.

esaylah69

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hallo guys..thank you for your hardwork on doing da patch..it is good dat i can play dis game in english...
but actually i have dis one problem...
when i play pokemon black,,i hv a rom crash problem...im using a no$zoomer
and da rom dat i use is NL.Pokemon Black (J)[ENGv7][EXP PATCHED].VJL...can sumone help me..i realy want to play dis game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4