Status
Not open for further replies.

mrspeacock88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
when i used spenstars patcher i got exp_fixed rom and new_logo rom. tried the new logo rom and its still in japanese please help spenstar

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mrspeacock88 said:
when i used spenstars patcher i got exp_fixed rom and new_logo rom. tried the new logo rom and its still in japanese please help spenstar
Still in Japanese, as in the title logo is in Japanese? Or the text in the game?

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LordVanitas said:
Did they ever find a fix for the Toxic Orb glitch?
I actually don't know
tongue.gif

You can always check and report back
wink.gif

Arshes91

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
blink.gif
WHAAAAAT? Already seven version patch for BW thats very awesome ^^ but Spenstar your are add the original english logo seeing in the official site or not? so please change the fake logo to the original or in this new ver. is just added? tel me please
smile.gif
because i like the original ^^

elenawing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, forgive me if this has been addressed. I have tried scouring the internet and reading through this topic. Ah well here I go.

I currently have an m3 real ds with the sakura firmware. Pokemon white works swimmingly on it, and I have the exp patch (but NOT the english patch, i dont need it) applied.

So I went to add cheats. And the cheats are all there and ready to use. I tick the correct ones and load my game.

But nothing happens. When I turn off cheats everything is back to normal. I tried this with a clean non-patched version and the same happened. Does my M3 not have enough memory perhaps? Or does pokemon white just not like cheats atm?

mrspeacock88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Spenstar said:
mrspeacock88 said:
Still in Japanese, as in the title logo is in Japanese? Or the text in the game?
everything is in japanese the logo the text everything. followed all the instructions on the patch you made and used an unpatched clean rom but it didnt work for some reason. any ideas

mrspeacock88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
elenawing said:
Hello, forgive me if this has been addressed. I have tried scouring the internet and reading through this topic. Ah well here I go.

I currently have an m3 real ds with the sakura firmware. Pokemon white works swimmingly on it, and I have the exp patch (but NOT the english patch, i dont need it) applied.

So I went to add cheats. And the cheats are all there and ready to use. I tick the correct ones and load my game.

But nothing happens. When I turn off cheats everything is back to normal. I tried this with a clean non-patched version and the same happened. Does my M3 not have enough memory perhaps? Or does pokemon white just not like cheats atm?
try starting a new game then saving then restart the game and then try using the codes. should work then

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mrspeacock88 said:
everything is in japanese the logo the text everything. followed all the instructions on the patch you made and used an unpatched clean rom but it didnt work for some reason. any ideas
Hmm, could you tell me which Pokemon version you are trying to apply the patch to, and what options you are choosing when you run the program? Then I can check it out and see if there is a bug in the patcher.

mrspeacock88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Spenstar said:
mrspeacock88 said:
Hmm, could you tell me which Pokemon version you are trying to apply the patch to, and what options you are choosing when you run the program? Then I can check it out and see if there is a bug in the patcher.
pokemon black option 1 then option 1 then option 1 then option 1.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mrspeacock88 said:
Spenstar said:
mrspeacock88 said:
Alright, I'll check it out when I get home in a few mins.

mrspeacock88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Spenstar said:
mrspeacock88 said:
Spenstar said:
mrspeacock88 said:
Alright, I'll check it out when I get home in a few mins.
Thank you, appreciate it. if I have done something wrong and you can get yours to work let me know. I am using a r4i-gold card upgrade revolution

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@mrspeacock88
Well, when I did what you did on the patcher and then started up the game, the logo and text was translated.
unsure.gif

My best bet for why your game isn't translated, is either your Black Version is not a 'clean' version or your game was corrupted somehow. Try applying the patch to a clean ROM and see if your problem is fixed.

elenawing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@mrspeacock88 thankyou for the quick reply but i'm afraid it's still not working.

I tried deleting the save, starting a new game and saving, didnt work. I also tried activating while there wasn't a save available and that didn't work either.

Would be nice to have cheats, but I wont die if I can never get them to work. It's just a curious thing really

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
elenawing said:
@mrspeacock88 thankyou for the quick reply but i'm afraid it's still not working.

I tried deleting the save, starting a new game and saving, didnt work. I also tried activating while there wasn't a save available and that didn't work either.

Would be nice to have cheats, but I wont die if I can never get them to work. It's just a curious thing really

Try applying to the Bahamut dump.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elenawing said:
Really sorry but where can I find the bahamut dump? I'm kinda worried about stumbling across a non-legit one ^^;
The forum rules state that we can't give links to ROMs, sorry :/
Just search on Google and you should find it
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ZpMdTnZkpRQ?si=Q2MI4UugoSYifY7G Neat