Status
Not open for further replies.

MightyNugget

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry if you've posted something like this before, but do you happen to have a list of what has been translated?

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MightyNugget said:
I'm sorry if you've posted something like this before, but do you happen to have a list of what has been translated?
Heres a quote from vgperson from Project Pokemon:
vgpersonLike I said earlier, it's getting easier to say what's not translated. So here's what's I know isn't fully translated.

- A small portion of the Battle Subway, though I've been focusing on the trainers, not the "structure," as it were, so I'm not really sure how small it is. Pretty much the same deal for the Trial House, since it apparently has its trainers in the same file.
- The sports domes, though about half of the trainer dialogue there is translated.
- Musicals.
- Shaga/Iris teaching you Dragon Meteor. (I don't know why I haven't gotten around to this yet, really.)
- Most of Black City and White Forest. (I don't think there's much in White Forest, but I've been doing all my testing in Black, so I don't really know.)
- Parts of Kagome Town and Village Bridge. Probably Kanawa Town, too.
- The Dive messages for "it looks like you can go up/down here" in the Abyssal Ruins. (Just couldn't find them.)
- Most event Pokemon events. (I'll do Victini as soon as I can find a working code for it, I swear.)
- C-Gear and PC help files.
- Wireless/Wi-Fi stuff which I can't test.

Ultimately, it's all optional stuff, though some things are more optional than others.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mattwo said:
So the majority of the story is translated? Already? o.o
Yep
biggrin.gif

Vgperson was the one who translated the whole story.
smile.gif

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LifeGod said:
On my R4 DS (real, latest firmware) the game doesn't start. It just gives me a white screen.
Are you using Wood R4 1.17? The game doesn't have any problems with that firmware.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Knyaz Vladimir said:
This is... the whole story. As in 100% of everything that has to do with the storyline? No mistakes?

You are a god.
Haha, all credit for the complete story translation goes to vgperson
wink.gif

Dann Woolf

Deadpan Snarker
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Got a couple of questions.

1: Once version 7 comes out will I be able to continue my version 6 save? Just patch another clean rom and keep going?

2: Once the American version comes out will it be possible to convert my current save to work with it?

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dann Woolf said:
Got a couple of questions.

1: Once version 7 comes out will I be able to continue my version 6 save? Just patch another clean rom and keep going?

2: Once the American version comes out will it be possible to convert my current save to work with it?
Answer:

1. Yes, just patche a clean ROM with the new version of the translation patch. Then make sure the newly patched ROM has the same name as your previous save file.
eg: 'Pokemon White.nds' and 'Pokemon White.sav' will work
smile.gif

2. The Japanese version of the save should work with other region versions of the games, just make sure the game and the save have the same names as mentioned before.
Reason for Edit: Silly typos[/p]

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Snailface said:
It's been a week and a half since v6. Is v6.5 (proposed by Kaarosu) gonna be skipped now? I wouldn't mind, just wondering.
cool.gif
My best bet is that v6.5 will be skipped and v7 will be the next version
wink.gif

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Charmandersrule said:
What is the purpose of fully translating a game to be released soon? Just to show nintendo how fast it can get done?
Mostly to have something to do in our spare time. There are many other reasons out there as well I'm betting.

shayminSKY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On wood v1.16, i go to white forest should be (I'm playing pokemon white) and i get black city. Then i leave, fly back to the place where white forest should be and white forest appears but there are no grass patches and stuffs messed up? any help?

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shayminSKY said:
On wood v1.16, i go to white forest should be (I'm playing pokemon white) and i get black city. Then i leave, fly back to the place where white forest should be and white forest appears but there are no grass patches and stuffs messed up? any help?
Ahh, the good ol' White Forest glitch
ph34r.gif
There really isn't a definite answer to this problem, but it looks like it has to do with the save file :/

You can try Wood v1.17, but I don't think that will solve the glitch
frown.gif

shayminSKY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spenstar said:
shayminSKY said:
Ahh, the good ol' White Forest glitch
ph34r.gif
There really isn't a definite answer to this problem, but it looks like it has to do with the save file :/

You can try Wood v1.17, but I don't think that will solve the glitch
frown.gif
Well I'm gonna have to go back to the original jap rom cuz that worked fine. It's just a shame cuz i liked the english battles. What card r u using Spenstar. PLEASE HELLP!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree"