GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Spenstar.

One last thing, how do i find the ID on the translated game? and then changing it in ttd.exe?

@Lilin08

yes i did, but you cant find out the new game id from the cheat editor. and besides, im using the unofficial v5 patch with my SCDS2, and its not yet covered in the usercheat.dat as it only covers official v4 but it still works and is able to use them. The cheats arent the problem, its getting it to load on my r4i-sdhc without error code=-4.

PokemonBWXD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found a 100% English patch for BLACK version here http://micurl.com/cCuEEbG

I am in Raimon City so far and everything is english! thanks to who ever made this!
biggrin.gif

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Black_Knight_666 said:
PokemonBWXD said:

I am in Raimon City so far and everything is english! thanks to who ever made this!
biggrin.gif

must complete a survey? no thanks :/
He's probably just advertising, he only has 1 post >.>

Anyway i get disk errcode=-81 so i just format with panasonic SD formatter right?

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PokemonBWXD said:

biggrin.gif
benno300 said:
Could someone upload the V5 patch to filetrip or megaupload plz?QUOTE(jonesman99 @ Oct 28 2010, 10:16 AM)
there is no official v5 yet, but the unofficial v5 is out. its on page 123 or 124
Yes there has been a patch created from a person taking the work the team has done so far and making a patch of it. This is an unofficial patch, meaning that this does not include a change log, bug fixes, etc. So you can try it out, but be warned that it may contain errors and bugs. The Official v5 has not been released yet.

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Spenstar said:
boktor666 said:
This sounds great! I'm looking forward to see this patch appear! Can you make an estimated time untill this patch comes out? AND very important, will the wifi be fixed?
If I'm not mistaken the Official v5 should be coming out the 31st.

Yay, thanks for the update Spenstar, I will defenitly be looking forward for this piece of halloween candy! BTW, do you have any new about the Dutch translation progress, I tried to contact the dutch thread @ projectpokemon, but I'm not getting anything like a reply :/

CubicQuestion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gah, having trouble here. Whenever I drag the clean ROM into the patch, all it creates is the .bak and .nds file, no .patch file. I searched for a while and can't find a solution. What am I doing wrong?

CubicQuestion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using the .nds file in xdelta GUI, but it's not producing anything when I click Apply Patch. I've seen other posts with this problem go ignored, unfortunately.

Lex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CubicQuestion said:
I'm using the .nds file in xdelta GUI, but it's not producing anything when I click Apply Patch. I've seen other posts with this problem go ignored, unfortunately.

The .bak is your original file, the patched file is the .nds after use the xdelta GUI to patch.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CubicQuestion said:
Gah, having trouble here. Whenever I drag the clean ROM into the patch, all it creates is the .bak and .nds file, no .patch file. I searched for a while and can't find a solution. What am I doing wrong?
Dragging your game onto the patch.exe will not create a .patch file. Dragging your game onto the patch.exe patches your ROM with the EXP fix. You get the .patch file by downloading it from one of the two spoilers on my first post. Then you use xDelta GUI to patch the EXP fixed .nds file with the downloaded .patch file.

CubicQuestion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lex said:
CubicQuestion said:

The .bak is your original file, the patched file is the .nds after use the xdelta GUI to patch.

I really don't get this post, but okay. I know that the .bak file is the original file. My problem is, after watching the video by Spenstar, that I don't have a .patch file anywhere. I have Patch.exe, the .bak and the .nds file, then the xdelta and xdelta GUI files. When I go into the GUI, there's no .patch file to select.

@Spenstar: Alright, let me try that.

Editx2: ..Do'h, that was incredibly stupid of me. Thanks, though. ..8D

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CubicQuestion said:
I really don't get this post, but okay. I know that the .bak file is the original file. My problem is, after watching the video by Spenstar, that I don't have a .patch file anywhere. I have Patch.exe, the .bak and the .nds file, then the xdelta and xdelta GUI files. When I go into the GUI, there's no .patch file to select.

@Spenstar: Alright, let me try that.

Editx2: ..Do'h, that was incredibly stupid of me. Thanks, though. ..8D
Lol, yeah. The video of me patching the game was a few versions back where you didn't need to apply the ROM to the Patch.exe so I guess thats where you got confused
wink.gif
I might have to update my video to this versions patching process.

Glad you got it sorted out!

mrspeacock88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
To get my patched rom working for translation v4 I just renamed the .bak file to .nds and used rudolphs anti piracy patcher v4 and it worked perfect translation.

zht1997

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i added the v2 patch from rudopulus(watever its call) and then used this v4 patch and it work for 5 minutes then white screen keep showing up, and it stop working

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you must use rudolph's v4 patch with the v4 english patch but if you have an Ak2i with AKAIO 1.80 or 1.81 or a DSTWO you dont need the AP patch just the english (correct me if i forgot other Flashcart firmwares that work w/ black/white clean roms

zht1997

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chrisrlink said:
I think you must use rudolph's v4 patch with the v4 english patch but if you have an Ak2i with AKAIO 1.80 or 1.81 or a DSTWO you dont need the AP patch just the english (correct me if i forgot other Flashcart firmwares that work w/ black/white clean roms
i use wood 1.15, and union room doesn't work on pokemon black on any firmware or flashcart
and only v2 of the rudolph's patch fix the union room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: they need to have a strong line up on the launch titles too. I think they should move metroid...