"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PyRoManiAcV3 said:
Spenstar said:
Before this happens again, please read the the Warning at the top of my first post! Thanks.

Was this directed towards me? Cause if so, it was in no way hinting a ROM.
It was a converter program so people can play their desmume games on their flash carts.
It was not directed to you.

PyRoManiAcV3

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pyronikdesigns.com
XP
Country
United States
Spenstar said:
PyRoManiAcV3 said:
Spenstar said:
Before this happens again, please read the the Warning at the top of my first post! Thanks.

Was this directed towards me? Cause if so, it was in no way hinting a ROM.
It was a converter program so people can play their desmume games on their flash carts.
It was not directed to you.

Didn't think so, but I didn't feel like going back and looking for who it was, ha.

Also, when in GTS, and I try loading certain pokemon in, like, I was trying to trade one for another, I got an error, it was in japanese, the only thing I got out of it was "13267".

Do you know what error code that is?

Spider123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spenstar said:
Spider123 said:
I'm still having the issue where if I try patching it with xDelta it gives me an error and doesn't work, help?
Make sure you have .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 installed on your computer.

I just downloaded and extracted it, and it filled up my entire desktop!!! What exactly am I looking for?

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spider123 said:
Spenstar said:
Spider123 said:
I'm still having the issue where if I try patching it with xDelta it gives me an error and doesn't work, help?

I just downloaded and extracted it, and it filled up my entire desktop!!! What exactly am I looking for?
Did you download this one? Download

Spider123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spenstar said:
Spider123 said:
Spenstar said:
Spider123 said:

Did you download this one? Download

Acck I screwed up, it's woring now. Thanks, I'll tell you if the patching works now.

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have a question:
Does the YSMenu load method work only for english patched roms?
Because I can't load the clean roms with that method (error code:-5, please reset the system), any answer would be apreciated
smile.gif

reno7rox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure if anyone else is getting this, but I keep getting this rather large problem:

Playing on Wood 1.13 with V1 exp patch btw

I can start a new game and everything runs fine in english. The moment I go any further than Route 1 though, the whole game reverts into japanese again. All the moves, items, menus, stats etc. despite being in english not a few minutes ago.
I loaded up my .sav I made a while ago where I've got my 3rd badge and the game is in the same state: all japanese. Only things that actually remained in english as far as I noticed was the title screen logo and the of attacks and Pokemon.

PyRoManiAcV3

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pyronikdesigns.com
XP
Country
United States
reno7rox said:
Not sure if anyone else is getting this, but I keep getting this rather large problem:

I can start a new game and everything runs fine in english. The moment I go any further than Route 1 though, the whole game reverts into japanese again. All the moves, items, menus, stats etc. despite being in english not a few minutes ago.
I loaded up my .sav I made a while ago where I've got my 3rd badge and the game is in the same state: all japanese. Only things that actually remained in english as far as I noticed was the title screen logo and the of attacks and Pokemon.

It's not a full translation!!!
Only up to the first town has been translated. With the exception of items, moves, names, etc.

reno7rox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
PyRoManiAcV3 said:
reno7rox said:

Only up to the first town has been translated. With the exception of items, moves, names, etc.
But that's what I meant. The items, moves, names and everything went back to japanese the moment I left the first town.

Forgot to mention I was playing on White

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
if you're updating the .NET framewark, just use windows update, at least then you can grab the rest of the .NET updates and revisions at once.
For some reason, MS doesn't like manual installed updates, or just won't like anything

PyRoManiAcV3

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pyronikdesigns.com
XP
Country
United States
reno7rox said:
PyRoManiAcV3 said:
reno7rox said:

But that's what I meant. The items, moves, names and everything went back to japanese the moment I left the first town.

Forgot to mention I was playing on White

Read it wrong, sorry. lol.
That's odd.
Did you go into your settings and make sure it was set to English?
If so, I have no idea whats wrong
ohmy.gif

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I found a bug.

When a Pokemon's move misses instead of "The attack missed!" it says "X is too scared to move" or "X disobeyed" or something else along those lines. At first I thought it was some new kind of AP but then I saw the text appear for a Wild Pokemon's attack!

So there you go.

By the way, this bug is in v3

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
DJ91990 said:
I found a bug.

When a Pokemon's move misses instead of "The attack missed!" it says "X is too scared to move" or "X disobeyed" or something else along those lines. At first I thought it was some new kind of AP but then I saw the text appear for a Wild Pokemon's attack!

So there you go.

By the way, this bug is in v3
ohh bugger off lol bug erm that was a bad attempted joke.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
reno7rox said:

lol if people just read my firs post, a good majority of the problems will be fixed XD

As for your problem, I answered it close to the top of my first post
wink.gif

QUOTE(Black.Ice @ Sep 28 2010, 09:20 PM) Why would you point out an error in v3 when there's a newer patch available?
Thats the same thing I was thinking also, lol

k3vin369

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey, so since a new patch just game out, do the game id for both white and black change? cuz im still getting error -4 on the TTDS ):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: